Jam22 Sig Showcase

34fo5z8.png

Well, just a random image here. Suddenly was in the mood to make something so here's a Jeff Hardy sig. No text or anything cause I felt that it didn't really need text. Or I actually don't have anything that matches it, haha. Went for the grungy look with a little light up there near Hardy's finger. I don't know if I'm rusty or just running out of ideas.

Pretty cool. Sort of has a gig vibe, like a bands backdrop.

Love this one JAM! Sort of has a nuclear sort of feel to it with the Yellow and Black, which I like. I'd like to know which brushes you use and a link if possible? I really don't know any good ones. Keep up the good work ;)

:worship: Bow to JAM :worship:

Hey all, haven't posted here in a real long time. How is everyone? Well anyway, the section looks dead and hey, why don't I ignite it once again? Here's a sig I made using a tutorial and I think it turned out rather well. Been doing a couple sigs like these but I think this is the best I've made. You can even ask me if you wanna know the tutorial. I think the text is the main focus which isn't a bad thing, but yeah. Just thought I'd contribute to this section somehow. Any thoughts would be great.

35k4tus.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back