Sd Need To Make Jbl Champ

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ragin' bull

I reckon that now we all know King Booker is going to beat rey mysterio for the title. they need to get a fued with him and JBL. iT'D be great they could bring back jbls cabinet then it's be king bookers team vs. jbls cabinet. Also this i think (making Jbls champ) would boost smackdown's popularity cos whether u love him or you hate him jbl is a great champion!

:suckit:DX:suckit:

Why? Booker T has just turnt champion.. Give him time to shine! I think if SD! needs anybody as a champion its Batsita, He's big, good wrestler, good on the mic and the Gimmic is really good!

that is true i dont like the angle they've thrown batista in with mr kennedy! it should be kennedy vs matt hardy! but i still think JBL should be champ no matter who has the title.

Well if he's retired that's shit if he's injured that's shit too but it might still mean he can comeback and go for the title again! if wwe have learnt anything, after taking the title off JBL, is that really that is the only thing that works with jbl after he lost the title jbl just started wrestling nobodys except that rivalry with benoit where he won the title!

Yeah i like jbl alot but why say he should be champ when he is an announcer and retired. SD is fine now with KING BOOKER as champ anyways.

oh shit, i didn't hear that JBl retired!, i thought he was just taking time off to heal his back, hopefully he'll come back

Nope he is done with wrestling (like tazz) Maybe you will see him eventually wrestle (like tazz vs lawler) but that's it.

When did he retire??? From what i heard he's not gonna retire till he gets his match with HHH (which would consist of him going to Raw)....Now when bastista gets the title i will boycott SD just like when mysterio was champ..(even tho i thought mysterio had talent)bastista is one of the worse wrestlers on SD Being big with tattoos and decsent mic skills shouldn't get u a title .SD needs Randy orton and angle back maybe add new stars from raw(i prefer conway as one of them )

JDL is not retired from the ring, he is taking some time off to heal his back, and his left knee a lil more, then he will return to the ring, he made a great champion. and king booker t is a shitty champion. batista will take his world heavyweight title back at summerslam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back