JBL on Commentary= Pure Gold

he is by far best - in your face, incredibly quick witted, and smart.
id have him as both a g.m and colour commentator. then he could talk about how someone shouldnt be champ, or how he could interfere in matches or how many different situations he could get himself into, and out of!

Totally Agree and as ive mentioned in another post, he's a natural at color commentating, and is one of the main reasons that i watch Smackdown! and i think JBL is one of the reasons that Smackdown! is doing so good in ratings as of late. Such a good move, putting him there.

I think JBL is great on commentary. He calls the action in his eyes. In his character. He makes it more interesting. He is funny and has character. He doesnt just play to heels but sometimes to the faces. Like he takes liking to London/Kendrick but when it comes Tatanka he makes his native american jokes which is cool.

JBL just brings it to life. He adds more interest in it and more over he gets his point across. Tho I dont like the combination of JBL and Micheal Cole. I think they should put Micheal Cole and Jerry the king Lawler as a Announce team. They did well back in the day. Then they should have what I like to call the dream announce team. JBL and JR. It would add more interest and add a little spice to both commentary teams.

The only problem with that is it wouldn't be as funny listening JBL pick on JR as it is when he bashes Cole. Cole is more of a pushover, while JR would get in his face. The comedy wouldn't be as good if they switched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back