SD Live Sept 5th, 2017

Navi

With the safety off!!
Couldn't think of a catchy name as I haven't read the preview's for tonight's show.

But it looks like Shane and Owens are heading into some sort of program. Don't know why really, like they can't use an active roster member for anything. As much as I like Shane, kind of bugs me that he would be involved with one of SD Live's top heels.

It's chaos so it is. I have no idea either. Doesn't look like they have any kind of relationship anymore though.

Oh goody a re-invented Dolph Ziggler.

Randy Heel turn tonight or in a few weeks? I guess it depends on Roode but I can see Orton getting frustrated at his loss to Shinsuke.

The guy who cleans the toilets could interrupt Ziggler and I would cheer for him.

I just don't wanna see another NXT star stuck in a feud with Ziggler. It did nothing for Breeze, Corbin or Nakamura. It won't help Roode either.

Sweet Baby Jesus down the river in a basket. Weeks on end of creative and this is what we get.

......if nothing else, the fact that someone got PAID ACTUAL MONEY to write this just shows that failing upwards is possible for all.

Shane is likely facing Owens in the Cell.

Jinder Mahal has been World Champion longer than Dean Ambrose and Mankind.

Sami Zayn is losing clean to Aiden English.

What has become of this show?

OH a street fight. I like those.

Off to bed gentlemen have an early morning flight out to Montreal for a meeting, then back in the afternoon. Enjoy the rest of the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back