• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scott Hall Looking To Join WWE Or TNA

scott hall is absolute fav wrestler of all time, I want him to come back...shit I hope he stays longer then the nWo/dx fued tho maybe even go back to being Razor again, that would be awsome and a rematch ladder match with HBK, oh boy!!! Hall is my man tho he needs to come back

djmalachi said:
Here's a crazy thought, at the upcoming PPV.... Vince and Shane lose the match( ofcourse) and that Monday night on RAW Vince makes the following announcement..... I'm about to do something I thought I would never do again, I'm gonna reinfect the WWE with a poison thought I got rid of and it will be held responsible of getting rid of DX, Ladies and Gentlemen I give you.... Eric Bischoff.
Bischoff comes to the ring and thanks Vince for a decision he wont forget. On to business at hand he explains that he will dominstrate his dominance in professional wrestling and he will do exactly what he wasnts to do. 1st the next PPV on the horizon is Survivor series and DX have I got a surprise for you, I'm gonna give you what I gave WWE years ago, the same poison that destroyed WWE for weeks in ratings, I'm gonna do something they said couldnt be done again...all of a sudden the tv screen goes to black and white and a voice comes on and says n..n..nwo. Eric smiles and says get the idea and this time I'll make sure that they gang's all back.

For some reason I agree with you, Bishoff wants to promote his DVD that he's doing and Vince is going to help him with that, for that he'll probably need some more TV exposure. This is a perfect way to bring him in if they are all serious about the NWO and DX thing. I think Vince was Hall to keep him from going to TNA.

first of alll....scott hall is the biggest crack head ever why would they even think about bring him bacck, last time they got him back he didnt last more then acouple months...yea yea he was good bacck in the 90's n when he went to wcw but now come on hes almost 50 out of shape...NWO Vs DX great Story line but to bad its 8years 2 late

that would be horrible, orton joins nwo, never!!!!!!!!! if wwe does that say good bye to nwo!!!!

Lone_Star said:
I think it would definatly be a good move to bring X-Pac to DX. It would make a great match at Unforgiven to be a 3 on 3 (Shane & Vince McMahon, Big Show vs. HHH,HBK, X-pac) match instead of a handicap match. I don't know about the whole nWo thing, I doubt Vince would do it since they already an nWo invades WWE angle happen like 4 yrs ago. But X-Pac reuniting w/ DX, definatly a good idea. All the original nWo members are all old as hell anyways. Scott Hall should join but on his own. And then maybe down the road X-Pac can join him, but not call themselves the nWo. Because remember, "X-Pac" was never in the nWo, but "Syxx" was. I doubt McMahon wants to confuse the marks.

X- pac Was Aapart of NWO under X-Pac

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back