Sam's Nice List

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
b2I1r.jpg

It's Christmas Eve, I'm wearing a jumper over my Daniel Bryan t-shirt and Matt Hayes' 24 Hour Rod Race is on Discovery Shed. Soon I'll put The Matrix on. However, before that, I thought I'd do something festive. You know, a small portion of you aren't human toilets. Here is the definitive list:

• Gelgarin - Nobody that knowledgeable about wrestling should be allowed to do interesting things with their life. Stop bucking the trend.
  • JGlass - Insidious Jew with surprisingly convincing "friendly guy" façade.
  • Tastycles - Humble enough to realise that, because of my incredible life experience, my relationship advice is the be all and end all.
  • HBK-aholic - Making love to Klunderbunker so we don't have to. The very definition of taking one for the team.
  • Lee - Egg nog fiend who knows the value of Primark shirts. It's about £6, give or take.
  • Klunderbunker - Leeds is nice, isn't it?
  • The Doctor - I follow you on Twitter. I seem to remember liking your hair. Do you have nice hair?
  • Luther - I miss you more every day.
  • Rohan - I miss you less every day.
  • Colamania - I never missed you.
  • Dowds - You're doing an admirable job as the new Rohan.
  • E-Fed people - Because you exist as well.
  • Slyfox696 - How did you get on here?
  • NorCal - Please don't hurt me.
  • Coco - I just realised that you're probably smarter than me. Fortunately, as is the case with most people smarter than me, nobody else seems to have noticed.
  • IrishCanadian25 - Would be horrendously insulted if you said something unsavoury about his sister. But he's not a mod any more, is he?
  • Jakey - My hero.
  • D-Man - Would be horrendously insulted if you said something unsavoury about IC25. Still a mod, is he?
  • Haiku Hogan - You earned that rep that I seem to remember giving you for something over the last couple of days.
  • CH David - We've drifted apart. We used to be so close.
  • Killjoy - Kills joy.
  • jmt225 - Kills joy.
  • Shadowmancer - Steve Corino sucks.
  • TheOneBigWill - Fuck you.
  • Nate - My favourite.
  • Dig Bick Nudley - My favourite.
  • Jonny B - Too beautiful for this world.
  • Harthan - "And that's the bottom line, because DADDY DIAS said so!"
  • Lord Sidious - The original boxer-sniffer, not GD's version (who knows not to trust xfear I hope).
  • xfearbefore - I hope he's alright.
  • Beardy Guy - Theo, is it? I think it's Theo.
  • FalKon - Prolific furry.
  • Phoenix - Mythical bird. Look out for FalKon.
  • Haiku Hogan - Because I don't think I could take appearing on the shit list for a third time.
  • Stormtrooper - For being able to start an argument in an empty room.
  • justinsayne - You used to be "the angry guy" before Stormtrooper came along and pushed the envelope.
  • Steamboat Ricky - Both a reference to Mickey Mouse and Ricky Steamboat. Brilliant.
  • Ming - Dirty Chelsea fan.
  • The Crock - Dirty crocodile fan.
  • The Dragon Saga - Dirty indie fan.
  • Mack Millitant - Let's get it on?
  • shattered dreams - Have you ever actually made a post about Goldust?
  • IDR - TNA is good.
  • The Brain - Insane in the membrane.
  • ProWrestlingFan - Buries the lead.
  • Rayne - Admitted to me that he huffs paint, so he's alright in my book.
  • The replenished artist - ???
  • Hugh G. Rection - Most improved poster.
  • HGR - Terrible poster.
  • GSB - That's terrific.
  • Big Hungry - Used to be Diet Soda. Who's Diet Soda? Don't know.
  • nightmare - A dream.
  • Sanka - On Reddit.
  • Henhouse - Best in the world.
  • midgensa - Your name sounds like midget.
  • Miko - Seriously, fuck Jeff Hardy. Eat his skin and use his testicles as chewing gum.
  • FunKay - Scottish...?
  • Martin Gabriel - Just when you think you have all the answers, he asks another question.
  • Echelon - Can only not be trusted with children if they're in the womb.
  • KnowYoRole - Knows his role.
  • Y 2 Jane - Bigger fan of Y 2 Jake than wrestling.
  • Shocky - You know the deal about Jeff Hardy.

If you're not on the list, it's not because I've forgotten you (yes it is), it's because you're an awful person. But don't feel bad, many on the list are also awful people. Namely D-Man.

That list stopped being definitive in a hurry.

Oh yeah, Барбоса. You're the worst of them all. And you too, ..

And I totally never assumed you were the same guy.

Reactions: .
Well in the name of avoiding an interesting life; I well spend the entirety of Christmas day in the office and won't have the opportunity to indulge in any Christmas food, presents or other festive activities.

They don't really do the holiday over here.

b2I1r.jpg

It's Christmas Eve, I'm wearing a jumper over my Daniel Bryan t-shirt and Matt Hayes' 24 Hour Rod Race is on Discovery Shed. Soon I'll put The Matrix on. However, before that, I thought I'd do something festive. You know, a small portion of you aren't human toilets. Here is the definitive list:

• Gelgarin - Nobody that knowledgeable about wrestling should be allowed to do interesting things with their life. Stop bucking the trend.
  • JGlass - Insidious Jew with surprisingly convincing "friendly guy" façade.
  • Tastycles - Humble enough to realise that, because of my incredible life experience, my relationship advice is the be all and end all.
  • HBK-aholic - Making love to Klunderbunker so we don't have to. The very definition of taking one for the team.
  • Lee - Egg nog fiend who knows the value of Primark shirts. It's about £6, give or take.
  • Klunderbunker - Leeds is nice, isn't it?
  • The Doctor - I follow you on Twitter. I seem to remember liking your hair. Do you have nice hair?
  • Luther - I miss you more every day.
  • Rohan - I miss you less every day.
  • Colamania - I never missed you.
  • Dowds - You're doing an admirable job as the new Rohan.
  • E-Fed people - Because you exist as well.
  • Slyfox696 - How did you get on here?
  • NorCal - Please don't hurt me.
  • Coco - I just realised that you're probably smarter than me. Fortunately, as is the case with most people smarter than me, nobody else seems to have noticed.
  • IrishCanadian25 - Would be horrendously insulted if you said something unsavoury about his sister. But he's not a mod any more, is he?
  • Jakey - My hero.
  • D-Man - Would be horrendously insulted if you said something unsavoury about IC25. Still a mod, is he?
  • Haiku Hogan - You earned that rep that I seem to remember giving you for something over the last couple of days.
  • CH David - We've drifted apart. We used to be so close.
  • Killjoy - Kills joy.
  • jmt225 - Kills joy.
  • Shadowmancer - Steve Corino sucks.
  • TheOneBigWill - Fuck you.
  • Nate - My favourite.
  • Dig Bick Nudley - My favourite.
  • Jonny B - Too beautiful for this world.
  • Harthan - "And that's the bottom line, because DADDY DIAS said so!"
  • Lord Sidious - The original boxer-sniffer, not GD's version (who knows not to trust xfear I hope).
  • xfearbefore - I hope he's alright.
  • Beardy Guy - Theo, is it? I think it's Theo.
  • FalKon - Prolific furry.
  • Phoenix - Mythical bird. Look out for FalKon.
  • Haiku Hogan - Because I don't think I could take appearing on the shit list for a third time.
  • Stormtrooper - For being able to start an argument in an empty room.
  • justinsayne - You used to be "the angry guy" before Stormtrooper came along and pushed the envelope.
  • Steamboat Ricky - Both a reference to Mickey Mouse and Ricky Steamboat. Brilliant.
  • Ming - Dirty Chelsea fan.
  • The Crock - Dirty crocodile fan.
  • The Dragon Saga - Dirty indie fan.
  • Mack Millitant - Let's get it on?
  • shattered dreams - Have you ever actually made a post about Goldust?
  • IDR - TNA is good.
  • The Brain - Insane in the membrane.
  • ProWrestlingFan - Buries the lead.
  • Rayne - Admitted to me that he huffs paint, so he's alright in my book.
  • The replenished artist - ???
  • Hugh G. Rection - Most improved poster.
  • HGR - Terrible poster.
  • GSB - That's terrific.
  • Big Hungry - Used to be Diet Soda. Who's Diet Soda? Don't know.
  • nightmare - A dream.
  • Sanka - On Reddit.
  • Henhouse - Best in the world.
  • midgensa - Your name sounds like midget.
  • Miko - Seriously, fuck Jeff Hardy. Eat his skin and use his testicles as chewing gum.
  • FunKay - Scottish...?
  • Martin Gabriel - Just when you think you have all the answers, he asks another question.
  • Echelon - Can only not be trusted with children if they're in the womb.
  • KnowYoRole - Knows his role.
  • Y 2 Jane - Bigger fan of Y 2 Jake than wrestling.
  • Shocky - You know the deal about Jeff Hardy.

If you're not on the list, it's not because I've forgotten you (yes it is), it's because you're an awful person. But don't feel bad, many on the list are also awful people. Namely D-Man.

That list stopped being definitive in a hurry.

Indeed it is.

Alex is my brother's name. He's alright I guess. Though I got him The Epic Journey of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for Christmas and I didn't get you anything.

.... and his heart grew 3 sizes that day....

Merry Christmas Sam. I got you a present. It had a mishap on the plane over though..

It was a goat wearing a Rey Mysterio mask. The goat ate the mask. Then the Mexican crew of the plane ate the goat in a festive Christmas celebration. Or maybe it was in retribution for eating the mask of their hero. Not sure which.

Three fucking question marks! Oh forget about you Sam. I hope you get an orange, not even a Terry's chocolate one, and it's got pips and and it's missing a segment. That's as strong an ill-sentiment as I can wish a man.

That girl you gave me advice about got off the tastycles express this week, so expect another ludicrous text soon.

I'm on this list twice, I just noticed.

Fuck me, now we're going to be in duels to see who can wind up on each other's lists for eternity

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back