Ryback's Comments & Future: Keep It All Here

Navi

With the safety off!!
A report out today is saying that Ryback asked to be pulled from RAW tonight, and taken off WWE TV indefinitely. The WWE complied with his request and even though he was supposed to appear in tonight's Battle Royal, he was sent home.

Apparently his contract is coming due this summer, and neither side can come to any agreement so far. So it looks like the Big Guy will be cooling his heels at home until this is sorted out.

Really don't know if they even have a program for him right now. His feud with Kalisto is pretty much water under the bridge, so God only knows who his next opponent would have been.

Sucks as I am a fan of Ryback. He had his shortcomings, but as WWE had once shown, he had a lot of potential. Between mismanagement and them just not using him at all recently, this really isn't that surprising.

A lot of people around here aren't his biggest fans, but I feel he could've been a good midcarder had they stuck with him. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if this leads to him going for good.

I'd say there's a strong possibility. Several weeks ago, I remember reading a story that was part of an interview Ryback was given in which he said he was disappointed with his role at WrestleMania and also said something to the effect that he might take his talents elsewhere.

Ryback has had a pretty rocky road in WWE. He was in the middle of a big push during CM Punk's 434 day run as WWE Champion but there were all sorts of backstage problems, allegedly, that ultimately put a stop to said push. For one thing, Ryback & CM Punk did not and still do not like one another; Ryback was poking fun at Punk in front of the Chicago crowd at Payback as he was making his entrance. Punk did get injured, hurting his knee during a bout with Ryback and Ryback pretty much got the blame for it. During this same time period, allegedly, Ryback was catching heat backstage because of how difficult it was to get him to do local media interviews for WWE, that he didn't like participating in the meet & greets and even acted like an asshole to fans during appearances. The feeling was that Ryback loved the idea of being a top guy but didn't want to do the extra work that went along with it.

I think Ryback has gone as far as he's going in WWE and, if anything, it's going to be more difficult as time goes on. There are already a ton of wrestlers on the main roster who're more skilled and more entertaining; guys like American Alpha, the Revival, Blake & Murphy, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe & Shinsuke Nakamura are waiting, some of which can be brought up to the main roster at any given time, there are already fresh faces that people are more interested in like Styles, Anderson & Gallows, Enzo & Big Cass, etc.

Ryback's 34 years old and maybe he could go elsewhere, achieve a lot of success for himself and possibly come back to WWE a few years down the road.

I like Ryback, for whatever reason he's not liked by many people. If they don't know what to do with him then at least let him be an intimidating bodyguard/muscle/manager type to a mid card wrestler like Tyler Breeze. At least he'd be doing something and can look menacing as a bodyguard.

If Ryback is so inclined against the WWE, he strikes me as a guy who could do extremely well in Japan. There's a strong tradition of Japanese fans enjoying powerful, jacked gaijin as either mega faces or monster heels, which Ryback could be either. In New Japan he would have to compete with Michael Elgin, but he could definitely cut it anywhere else and maybe even coexist in New Japan. And of course, being big in Japan is a ticket to making it all over the American indies. Ryback might well be thinking at this point that the rough schedule of the WWE isn't worth being at the bottom of the card, and I suspect he would find the outside wrestling landscape favorable to him if he chose to move on.

I think RyBack needs to go to TNA. Just think that if his contract ends in August he can quickly debut there and we'll have a RyBack vs Lashley match for Bound For Glory.
RyBack can be the new EC3 as a guy who WWE didn't know how to treat and TNA makes gold out of him.

Ryback lives in Vegas. I can see him joining Paragon, GFW or spend his time on the West Coast. There are plenty of promotion where he can play his trade. However, he needs to adjust his attitude if he wants to make it in the Indies> A lot of people have come away with bad tastes in their mouths after meeting him. He does seem to rub people the wrong way. If he goes to the Indies and Japan, he really needs to learn how to schmooze.

He reminds me a lot of Albert/Matt Bloom who then became Giant Bernard and a big deal in Japan. It's entirely possible that scenario is there for him, NJPW need a new focal point since WWE raided them so heavily and Kenny Omega and co aren't cutting it.

That being said, it is a foolish move on Ryback's part and is a little bit Warrior 1991.

Reality is that he has had longer on the payroll than many and simply hasn't achieved. He hasn't been held back, they've given him chance after chance and it just doesn't happen. Maybe his attitude is to blame, maybe he does rub people the wrong way and thus is unlikeable but he had those injury periods where many other guys would have been told "you're gone kid"... Ziggler pulled a similar move but got away with it, because he hadn't used all his lives and he had definitely "earned some stroke" by getting over despite not always towing WWE's line.

It's interesting that Ryback does this when Barrett publicly said he's not planning on resigning... in fact I could see them go back to Barrett now out of spite and offer him something push wise... to send a message that if you do things professionally, you are OK but if you try and take Vince on at his own game... you will lose...

A report out today is saying that Ryback asked to be pulled from RAW tonight, and taken off WWE TV indefinitely. The WWE complied with his request and even though he was supposed to appear in tonight's Battle Royal, he was sent home.

Apparently his contract is coming due this summer, and neither side can come to any agreement so far. So it looks like the Big Guy will be cooling his heels at home until this is sorted out.
Well, I had read somehere that Ryback wasn't happy about his Wrestlemania feud. He himself vented his frustrations about it and also hinted at taking his talent away from WWE.

I believe that its all over for Ryback in WWE. He is a talented guy and is quite over as the "Feed Me More" chants convey. I really liked him and there he goes along with my other favorite Wade Barrett.

These both have variety of options available in the form of TNA, NJPW or ROH. Its better to be out of WWE instead of just lurking there without any advancements.
Really don't know if they even have a program for him right now. His feud with Kalisto is pretty much water under the bridge, so God only knows who his next opponent would have been.
Its the Bulgarian Brute Rusev. I hope that Rusev dethrones Kalisto as the Champ.

I feel that Ryback isn't as bad as he is made out to be. Now i won't say he is really good but I enjoy his matches and feel that he would atleast make an passable WWE championship challenger in a situation when they are short of guys.

I'd say there's a strong possibility. Several weeks ago, I remember reading a story that was part of an interview Ryback was given in which he said he was disappointed with his role at WrestleMania and also said something to the effect that he might take his talents elsewhere.

I saw that interview you're talking about here on Youtube. The interview was with some guy named Myles from Virgin Radio in Dubai, and took place at the Dune Bash there last month. Ryback did say he wasn't happy with the match placement at Mania, he thought the US Title match should have been on the main card. He also said that he wasn't thrilled with his position on the roster in general. I guess he felt that he had worked hard and deserved a main event spot, and he would look elsewhere if things didn't change.

The problem with threatening to leave is if you're not regarded in good light with the higher ups, they will just take you at your word and let you go. I think personally it would be a huge mistake for him to leave the WWE, and don't know how he would fare in New Japan or somewhere else. He's used to short power matches, and he seems to run out of steam pretty quickly, so keeping up with the guys from NJPW might just not be for him.

I like Ryback on the whole, but the WWE isn't really at a loose end for talent. They have wrestlers ready to come up from NXT, Balor springs to mind, and with the new signings, not really the time to threaten to quit. It's not like he is really needed to fill a slot, they have lot's of mid carders already. Didn't really see Ryback getting a main event spot anyway, what with Reigns, Rollins, Cena, Orton, Ambrose, Cesaro getting a push now, Owens, Zayn just to name a few, it's pretty crowded.

Kind of hope he doesn't go, but don't really see any earth shattering reason for the WWE to go the extra mile to re-sign him.

I saw that interview you're talking about here on Youtube. The interview was with some guy named Myles from Virgin Radio in Dubai, and took place at the Dune Bash there last month. Ryback did say he wasn't happy with the match placement at Mania, he thought the US Title match should have been on the main card. He also said that he wasn't thrilled with his position on the roster in general. I guess he felt that he had worked hard and deserved a main event spot, and he would look elsewhere if things didn't change.

The problem with threatening to leave is if you're not regarded in good light with the higher ups, they will just take you at your word and let you go. I think personally it would be a huge mistake for him to leave the WWE, and don't know how he would fare in New Japan or somewhere else. He's used to short power matches, and he seems to run out of steam pretty quickly, so keeping up with the guys from NJPW might just not be for him.

I like Ryback on the whole, but the WWE isn't really at a loose end for talent. They have wrestlers ready to come up from NXT, Balor springs to mind, and with the new signings, not really the time to threaten to quit. It's not like he is really needed to fill a slot, they have lot's of mid carders already. Didn't really see Ryback getting a main event spot anyway, what with Reigns, Rollins, Cena, Orton, Ambrose, Cesaro getting a push now, Owens, Zayn just to name a few, it's pretty crowded.

Kind of hope he doesn't go, but don't really see any earth shattering reason for the WWE to go the extra mile to re-sign him.
I agree with your whole post except the bolded sentence. I believe that it would be the right decision for Ryback to leave WWE.

Why? Because We all know that he would never be a main eventer in WWE. Main Event is too far, Even mid-card is too crowded now.

An important thing for a employee is to rise gradually in his company. I don't see any advancement for Ryback in WWE. He is just there. WWE could have had him win the US Title.

If he joins TNA, ROH or NJPW, he can be a good mid-card atleast. Who knows, He can be even a main-eventer. He can be easily repackaged there.

Here he would remain getting "Goldberg" chants. :shrug:

I agree with your whole post except the bolded sentence. I believe that it would be the right decision for Ryback to leave WWE.

Why? Because We all know that he would never be a main eventer in WWE. Main Event is too far, Even mid-card is too crowded now.

An important thing for a employee is to rise gradually in his company. I don't see any advancement for Ryback in WWE. He is just there. WWE could have had him win the US Title.

If he joins TNA, ROH or NJPW, he can be a good mid-card atleast. Who knows, He can be even a main-eventer.

At least if he stays with the WWE then he has a guaranteed paycheck, and he's not being treated here like Sandow and some of the others you never see. He's being featured in matches, and title matches at that. It's apparently not enough for him and that's fine. But do you really think he would fare better in Japan? I don't. Maybe he would be okay in TNA, but who knows if they will stick around.

All I know is if I'm a wrestler and want to be seen, then I want to be with the biggest company and that's the WWE. I would rather be in the midcard with over 3 million watching my matches every week, than main eventing a smaller production on a channel that no one has ever heard of. Besides you want to some security, I'm not sure TNA has that. Every story about them seems to be that they are a sinking ship, and that's been going on for two years or more now.

The WWE is just weird.

Ryback was someone who they were desperate to push, and then up and decided not to push him. They had him obliterating two opponents every night in the same match, it became a spectacle when Tyler Reks became the first man to take Ryback off his feet. They had Ryback stomping through Cesaro, Kane and Big Show. Then they wanted him to feud with Punk, which they should have seen would be a really bad idea.

Maybe Punk didn't bury Ryback, but the farthest Ryback ever got after that was an IC title run that was a last minute decision when it happened. From my perspective; Punk should have been a little more accommodating. Obviously some of Ryback's more extreme professional blunders happened long after Punk left (RybAxel), but that's where I see the turning point.

I think there's a future for him literally anywhere else. He's got the experience, his catchy chant isn't copy written and he'll wreck (in a good way) whatever show he chooses to be a part of.

If Ryback is so inclined against the WWE, he strikes me as a guy who could do extremely well in Japan. There's a strong tradition of Japanese fans enjoying powerful, jacked gaijin as either mega faces or monster heels, which Ryback could be either. In New Japan he would have to compete with Michael Elgin, but he could definitely cut it anywhere else and maybe even coexist in New Japan. And of course, being big in Japan is a ticket to making it all over the American indies. Ryback might well be thinking at this point that the rough schedule of the WWE isn't worth being at the bottom of the card, and I suspect he would find the outside wrestling landscape favorable to him if he chose to move on.

Fuck New Japan. If New Japan is so great, then why is everyone running to leave that shit hole? Ryback could go to TNA and instantly be a star. Look at how TNA made EC3 a star, another major talent that Vince mismanaged. Bring in Ryback and King Barrett in an invasion type angle and watch TNA ratings soar even more.

Well here is what the main page is reporting.

According to F4WOnline.com, multiple WWE sources are confirming Ryback, real name Ryan Reeves, is indeed involved in a contract dispute with WWE, and it could possibly stem from comments Ryback made while WWE was on tour in Dubai.

While WWE was in the UAE, Ryback was pretty outspoken in an interview with radio personality Myles, which you can watch in the video above. During the interview, Ryback vents his frustration with his spot on the past two WrestleMania cards, and according to Dave Meltzer, while wrestlers talk privately about their frustrations all the time, it's not considered a good career move to speak out publicly unless you are an untouchable top level star in WWE.

Ryback reportedly met with Vince McMahon yesterday afternoon about renewing his contract, which expires this summer. Ryback apparently was not happy with the offer which was presented, with Meltzer adding the two sides were very far apart on money. The discussion ended with McMahon suggesting that Ryback go home, to which Ryback agreed.

Ryback also seemed to take somewhat of a shot at his current spot in WWE when he wore a "pre-show stopper" belt as part of his WWE Payback ring gear. Ryback also mocked Chicago native CM Punk during his PPV entrance, as Punk previously made negative comments about The Big Guy during an appearance on Colt Cabana's podcast.

I believe now that its the end of Ryback's stint in WWE. I liked the big guy. He was talented enough to be a mid-carder atleast. Could have been a big thing.

Ryback released a lengthy blog:

Feed Me More
"Today I sit and fly home and for the first time in years feel absolutely free. I will start by saying I did request to be taken off of WWE television until myself and Vince could get a yes or no on a new deal. This has been going on since my IC Title run and had been nothing but a major strain on my life as all I ever wanted to do was work for WWE. I was told to head home until we agree or not agree to specific terms and contrary to reports it isn't over money or a bus that stuff was settled a while ago. It comes down to a major problem I have with not only WWE but wrestling in general.

Wrestling is pre determined, we as performers know before we go out to that ring or perform a backstage scene who is winning and losing etc or have a general idea of what we are going to say. It blows my mind how in a sport which is pre determined from a company standpoint winners are paid so much more than the losers. Every single person who works for WWE from top to bottom is absolutely just as valuable as the next. The winners cannot win unless the losers go out there and agree to lose to them.

It blows my mind that in this day and age though we still adhere to this formula. Obviously things have always been this way, but does that make them right? Times have changed and our goal as humans should be to evolve and learn from our past and the past of others so we could make this world a better place. Why is it a guy who is told he is going to go out and lose and does everything he is told be paid not only less, but much less than said winner over a period of time. Every single performer for WWE sacrifices the same amount of time from home and their families and every single man or women goes out and does what they are told. Looking at this formula though losers turn into what fans like to call jobbers and their value decreases in the companies eyes and before you know it they get released. For what? For doing exactly as they are told!

Why not pay the talent equally? The winners have more MERCH as it is or are supposed to anyways so they get that extra perk, but why make the guy who is told to and agrees to lose earn less and sacrifice spots in big pay per view match ups etc. This is one of the major problems with wrestling and WWE today. Most guys take great satisfaction in helping making other talent, the b---hing and the moaning we always hear about stems from the fact they know they are ultimately over time going to make less and live in fear of being released.

I am proud to say I have never gone to change a finish and have gladly took pride in helping put over other talent. Hell look at my pay per view record of 12-26 and you will see that has been the pattern of my career. I have always been confident in my ability and work ethic to being my best every day and ultimately always felt that by doing good it was the right thing to do. Personally seeing my money go down over the years though even though I was working as much as ever and being denied magazine covers and other projects as well as watching my role diminish no matter what I did or how hard I tried takes its toll on a human. Being told no matter how hard I work or how good I get doesn't always pay off is something I f--king refuse to ever believe in my life. I am a creative being and to be restricted time and time again is no way to live life. There is nothing I cannot do and I know no matter what comes of this situation I am going to be just fine. It isn't soley about money, it is about commitment. Commitment to a guy who f--king cares and who loves this more than anything in the world and wants to know that his passion his efforts and his determination to constantly improve is going to be recognized and taken care of.

WWE may very well release me, which if it is the case so be it. If we can work things out a lot needs to change as I am not living in fear and creatively cannot continue to live a life that limits me creatively. I have many other interests and passions and have been very smart with my finances over the years. I thank every WWE superstar from top to bottom for their sacrifices and for working with me. The world is an amazing place and there is more than just a WWE universe there is The Universe and I will prove one way or another over time I am the greatest big guy in the universe!"

Basically, it sounds as though Ryback feels that the entire business of professional wrestling needs a complete overhaul to the point where everyone makes the same amount of money. Reading between the lines, I don't think Ryback really gives a damn about everyone making the same amount. When you read between the lines, it sounds quite a bit like the comments, though much classier I must say, that various disgruntled employees have made over the years: Ryback wants to be a major player in WWE, thereby resulting in making more money, he sees that he's probably not going to be a major player in WWE and, as a result, is quite possibly going to leave when his contract expires. If Ryback got the sort of push he wanted, I don't think he'd give a damn about how much more winners make than losers because he'd be on the "winning" side of things.

Feed Me More
"Today I sit and fly home and for the first time in years feel absolutely free. I will start by saying I did request to be taken off of WWE television until myself and Vince could get a yes or no on a new deal. This has been going on since my IC Title run and had been nothing but a major strain on my life as all I ever wanted to do was work for WWE. I was told to head home until we agree or not agree to specific terms and contrary to reports it isn't over money or a bus that stuff was settled a while ago. It comes down to a major problem I have with not only WWE but wrestling in general.

Wrestling is pre determined, we as performers know before we go out to that ring or perform a backstage scene who is winning and losing etc or have a general idea of what we are going to say. It blows my mind how in a sport which is pre determined from a company standpoint winners are paid so much more than the losers. Every single person who works for WWE from top to bottom is absolutely just as valuable as the next. The winners cannot win unless the losers go out there and agree to lose to them.

It blows my mind that in this day and age though we still adhere to this formula. Obviously things have always been this way, but does that make them right? Times have changed and our goal as humans should be to evolve and learn from our past and the past of others so we could make this world a better place. Why is it a guy who is told he is going to go out and lose and does everything he is told be paid not only less, but much less than said winner over a period of time. Every single performer for WWE sacrifices the same amount of time from home and their families and every single man or women goes out and does what they are told. Looking at this formula though losers turn into what fans like to call jobbers and their value decreases in the companies eyes and before you know it they get released. For what? For doing exactly as they are told!

Why not pay the talent equally? The winners have more MERCH as it is or are supposed to anyways so they get that extra perk, but why make the guy who is told to and agrees to lose earn less and sacrifice spots in big pay per view match ups etc. This is one of the major problems with wrestling and WWE today. Most guys take great satisfaction in helping making other talent, the b---hing and the moaning we always hear about stems from the fact they know they are ultimately over time going to make less and live in fear of being released.

I am proud to say I have never gone to change a finish and have gladly took pride in helping put over other talent. Hell look at my pay per view record of 12-26 and you will see that has been the pattern of my career. I have always been confident in my ability and work ethic to being my best every day and ultimately always felt that by doing good it was the right thing to do. Personally seeing my money go down over the years though even though I was working as much as ever and being denied magazine covers and other projects as well as watching my role diminish no matter what I did or how hard I tried takes its toll on a human. Being told no matter how hard I work or how good I get doesn't always pay off is something I f--king refuse to ever believe in my life. I am a creative being and to be restricted time and time again is no way to live life. There is nothing I cannot do and I know no matter what comes of this situation I am going to be just fine. It isn't soley about money, it is about commitment. Commitment to a guy who f--king cares and who loves this more than anything in the world and wants to know that his passion his efforts and his determination to constantly improve is going to be recognized and taken care of.

WWE may very well release me, which if it is the case so be it. If we can work things out a lot needs to change as I am not living in fear and creatively cannot continue to live a life that limits me creatively. I have many other interests and passions and have been very smart with my finances over the years. I thank every WWE superstar from top to bottom for their sacrifices and for working with me. The world is an amazing place and there is more than just a WWE universe there is The Universe and I will prove one way or another over time I am the greatest big guy in the universe!"

Basically, it sounds as though Ryback feels that the entire business of professional wrestling needs a complete overhaul to the point where everyone makes the same amount of money. Reading between the lines, I don't think Ryback really gives a damn about everyone making the same amount. When you read between the lines, it sounds quite a bit like the comments, though much classier I must say, that various disgruntled employees have made over the years: Ryback wants to be a major player in WWE, thereby resulting in making more money, he sees that he's probably not going to be a major player in WWE and, as a result, is quite possibly going to leave when his contract expires. If Ryback got the sort of push he wanted, I don't think he'd give a damn about how much more winners make than losers because he'd be on the "winning" side of things.

Oh Lordy, I think with those statements one of two things will happen, either he's just put the final nail in the coffin, or he'll be the WHC champ within a month.

We all know based on what you can Google, not everyone makes the same money in the WWE. Is it fair, well that depends on the contract you sign, but if he seriously thinks that someone like John Cena will be happy making the same money as a Fandango or Adam Rose then he's wrong.

He is right in that the top guys so have more merchandise to buy and it is usually better looking than the merch available for the midcard guys. But as for everything else, it sounds like JH said, a little classier than CM Punk rant on the Cabana podcast.

Too bad though, as I said before I liked Ryback and they could have done a lot with him, he might have just burned a lot more than his WWE bridge though, depending on how desperate other companies are. At least they know his thoughts coming in and it won't be a surprise.

EDIT: This just came out on the main page so things are heating up already.

According to Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet, in addition to his current WWE contract dispute, Ryback is in the midst of a trademark battle with WWE over “The Big Guy”, and the issue has only continued to escalate less than 24 hours after he was reportedly sent home from RAW.

According to the USPTO, Ryan Reeves, a.k.a. Ryback, filed a trademark on “The Big Guy” back in October for “conducting entertainment exhibitions in the nature of performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer.” However, WWE filed the exact same trademark just 3 months later.

Reeves’ filing was published for opposition this morning — which means any contending sides have 30 days to fight the filing or it’s his — but this doesn’t necessarily means Reeves pulled the trigger.

If Ryback is leaving due to frustration with his position, I can't say I blame him. He was never the greatest, but he's a guy that clearly tried to make the best of everything he was given and never saw much from it. He's victim #475 of mismanagement and/or Vince simply growing bored of him and leaving him for dead.

Even when he was on his big winning streak, WWE bungled that by making him lose pay-per-view after pay-per-view. His Wrestlemania 29 loss to Mark Henry still makes me scratch my head. He had a pretty decent feud with Cena that produced some good matches, but instead of leaving that feud better, he somehow fell through the floor even further after that.

His IC title run showed some promise, but he was forgotten about again the minute he lost it. Even his recent heel turn has been a poorly booked disaster, with the initial turn occurring illogically and then, once again, proceeded to lose all of his big matches.

If I was in his shoes and considered not only my own booking, but at how superior/more popular performers like Dolph Ziggler or Zack Ryder are still trapped in the midcard purgatory without any sign of advancement, has to be extremely demoralizing. Ryback's best hope is to pull a Luke Gallows and become a bigger name in another promotion so that if WWE comes knocking again, they'll be more inclined to treat him better on the second go.

I appreciate that blog post and respect him more for it.

I actually tend to agree.

This isn't like baseball or any pro sport where outcomes are left up to the athletes and the best athletes make the most because they're the most talented.

As he said, it's pre-determined so someone else is making the call on how good you'll be. If you lose all the time, you're good at losing and making others win.

I would have to agree that all wrestlers should get the same base salary, where it would be different is: 1) percentage of profit from merchandise sales, 2) endorsements/promotions, 3) movie deals, 4) appearance fees and 5) normal raises based on years in company as obviously Undertaker shouldn't be making as much as Neville

Feed Me More

I also respect Ryback for his candor "BUT" part of whats happening to him is his own fault. I'm not talking about injuries because injuries are unpredictable. I'm talking about that 7 letter word that can either make you a superstar or a dud in the wrestling business. That word boys and girls is J-O-B-B-I-N-G. Wrestlers have got to have more control over how their character is presented. To me Ryback's stock started lowering after those matches with CM Punk for the WWE heavyweight championship. Fast Forward. Why wasn't Ryback allowed to beat Kalisto for the US title in their second match?

From that letter he just sounds like "disgruntled employee". If he has any brains he can understand why Cena and other who he calls winners make more money then him. Oh, and he sounds like very nervious person. Dont think that attitude helped him with his position within company or would help him in his future career.

As for him and CM Punk and their PPV matches its more WWE managements fault. True, they maked him hot with his "Goldberg run" where he goes out in the ring and destroys 2 jobbers but they threw him on CM Punk in the time where he would go out and set record time Championship. He was gona go, as I remember, at The Miz who was at that time US Champion. But in the meantime Cena got injured and they needed replacement for that cage match. He would be just fine US Champion and he could build from down there but they throw him into fire and he wound out just as someone who was keeping Punk busy until he goes at RR to face The Rock. So its more timing and how he become victim of circumstances.

Fuck New Japan. If New Japan is so great, then why is everyone running to leave that shit hole? Ryback could go to TNA and instantly be a star. Look at how TNA made EC3 a star, another major talent that Vince mismanaged. Bring in Ryback and King Barrett in an invasion type angle and watch TNA ratings soar even more.

1/10 troll.

Anyways Ryback always comes off as an egomaniac dick and this continues to prove that. The man is sloppy aa fuck in the ring and has injured numerous guys despite being a ten plus year veteran. His entire shtick is being a Goldberg clone and I hope he realizes that the Goldberg chants in every one of his matches is NOT a compliment. He's honestly not bad as a performer despite the sloppiness but he's delusional if he thinks he deserves top pay for being a midcarder. Why would a guy doing pre show jobs be getting main event pay? I hope he realizes how expendable he is on the roster. Cream rises to the top bud, if you were as good as you think you'd be in a top spot. You aren't. It took a guy like AJ almost 20 fucking years to get a WWE shot and your ass got main event PPV title shots long before you were ready. Stop bitching.

The company badly needs to trim it's fat with all the NXT and newly signed talent. Go work for NOAH or something.

Unless they really need him to be a major player when he comes back, I don't see the point of bringing him back. I use to a big ryback fan as I thought he could be a major player in wwe if he just played the goldberg type wrestler. But if I was hhh at this point and one of my employee that is in a contract dispute with the company started bitching and moaning on social media about how everybody should be pay the same amount, I would release him immediately. If ryback is so unhappy in wwe like he wrote, then just leave and go somewhere else. I'm sure tna would be happy to sign him in 3 months.

But the thing is, this is a dispute between him and wwe and he sjould have stayed that way, but that what wwe superstars seem to love to do when they have a problem with the company, they go to social medias and comment about the problem instead of leaving it a private matter

I don't think it's fair to say that Ryback is a total failure like some make him out to be.He had a run with the IC championship and has headlined multiple pay per views with some of the biggest stars in WWE like Cena, Punk etc. When you look back at 2011 I think he should've been the one to dethrone Punk of his 434 day title reign instead of another part timer The Rock stealing the spot light. Also why haven't they had Ryback vs Brock Lesnar? This match could've been a big draw and could possibly still be. Ryback is a in a position now that he's made a name for himself and he could go on to wrestle and have success in other promotions like TNA, ROH, New Japan, Lucha Underground, the Indy's etc. if WWE isn't going to resign and push him then it's probably best he leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back