CM Punk Gone From WWE - Keep It All Here

Is CM Punk right for leaving WWE?

• Yes, he saw his friend Bryan taking a backseat to a part timer and decided to leave.

• No, this wasn't punk's battle to fight and his fans deserve better.

Results are only viewable after voting.
"He is "The Authorities' Scapegoat". So he's not a scapegoat, hes the opposite of a scapegoat. He is the cause of the problem, and someone else takes the heat for it. Wow."

No No No. The Authority is trying to make him the scapegoat. Rather than dealing with the fact that they are to blame for all the things he's broughts to light over he years with his pipe bombs. He's a scapegoat for the Authority not The Authorities scapegoat. You twisted it.

"He is "The Authorities' Scapegoat". So he's not a scapegoat, hes the opposite of a scapegoat. He is the cause of the problem, and someone else takes the heat for it. Wow."

No No No. The Authority is trying to make him the scapegoat. Rather than dealing with the fact that they are to blame for all the things he's broughts to light over he years with his pipe bombs. He's a scapegoat for the Authority not The Authorities scapegoat. You twisted it.

Yes I twisted it. My bad. OK, so now we're back to him being the scapegoat. Because the Authority is putting that label on him.

But you originally said you wanted him to return AS "the scapegoat" along with a new song by that same name. Now you're saying that he should just come back, and have the Authority start blaming him for something which will turn him into a Scapegoat.

So you're all over the place.

Correct you nailed it and my bad for being so sloppy with it. It's a bit of a complicated idea. It's a little bit of him feeling like the scapegoat as well as the authority making him a scapegoat. They could include Bryan, Miz and Ziggler in this as well.

Instead of The Authority realizing their mistakes and missteps they constantly blame others.

The Authortiy: It's Punks fault he started the rumble #1 not ours.

It's Punks fault he let Kane disqualify him. Not us ordering Kane to do so.

It's Punks fault he's not built like a brick house and we have to bring in part timers to be handed Mania spots.

If the "quitting" angle is real or ever truly addressed on tv and Punk returns then these would be the reasons he feels like a scapegoat.

CM Punk would not come out to any "SEvendust" . He doesnt like this generation, hes an 80s 90s guy. Who the fuck is Seven Dust? METALLICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CM Punk should renounce his Straight Edge ways and come out as an inebriated clown named Floyd Feckledump. He can wander off the stage at his debut and crash into a pile of foam peanuts to which the crowd will say in unison "OHHHH FLOYD!! NOT AGAIN YOU SILLY GOOSE!!" His theme shall be B.Project by Pink Project.

[YOUTUBE]LNp4NlVFyJs[/YOUTUBE]

He will grow a giant tusk from between his shoulder blades and use it to steal JBLs hat during matches. To which the crowd will shout in unison "YOU GOT HOODWINKED YOU SILLY COWBOY!!" Jerry the King Lawler will frown with disgust.

CM Punk would not come out to any "SEvendust" . He doesnt like this generation, hes an 80s 90s guy. Who the fuck is Seven Dust? METALLICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's also a comic book fan, so being all "like jerico" about it wouldn't be what he'd do.

And yeah, is this 1990? I mean, let's just erase the internet so everyone forgets that Punk walked out on the WWE, sorta like how they keep trying to make us forget that Big Show was trying to "sue" and in a horrible story line a month and a half ago.

When I said "if it didn't happen on tv then it didn't happen" means the story has yet to be acknowledged or told in any way on tv. So storyline wise it hasn't happened. You, just like everyone else, still doesn't know what truely did or didn't happened yet even if you think you do. So any story can come of it going forward.

C.M. Punk walked out of the WWE. In many ways, it is reminiscent of the Steve Austin walkout. Steve Austin had departed abruptly for two primary reasons- 1)He was exhausted, burnt out, with multiple injuries debilitating him furthermore.
2)He was creatively frustrated after Rock vs Hogan getting all the spotlight while he had to carry a below par Scott Hall at Wrestlemania, watch Chris Jericho as the undisputed champion, An excess of the talent roster with mutiple former stars returning, and a future champion and star Brock Lesnar dubbed as "The next big thing". Thus, the rattlesnake had been frustrated that he would no longer be a top guy consistently in an ever-changing wrestling world and had creatively reached a peak.
C.M. Punk has these two similar reasons, but C.M. Punk was never given the WWF belt after having defeated Shawn Michaels, and consistently been the focus of Raw and end pay-per-view main events for 3 straight years. Instead, he was given a weak championship reign overshadowed by John Cena being in every main event despite not being in the Championship match , including an absurd feud with John Laurinaitis, and a match against THE BIG SHOW.
But he faced it all, with equanimity. Faced all, conquered all. Wrestled the most amazing match of the night more times from 2011-2013 than most. (Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho).
Meanwhile, The Rock comes back and his mediocre at best mic work (repetitive, bland, cookie-cutter promo work from the 90s, and he couldn't even be original and talk it out but have it written on his forearm), and a worsened died out wrestling ability. C.M. Punk faced the embarrassment of having the best match of the show with Chris Jericho in the WWE Title match, while two lousy beefed-up jabronis in Rock and Cena gave a quasi-stellar performance to close wrestlemania(consisting of boredom-inducing manoeuvres).
It was July 2012. The Rock was not satisfied of all the spotlight he had gormandized via his satellite and physical appearances. He decided to show up on the 1000th episode of Raw and pronounce his participation against the WWE champion for the title at the Royal Rumble six months from then. Once again, the WWE universe was hooked , while C.M. Punk wrestled the best matches. Only this time as a heel, with lousy opponents like Ryback. Finally reaching the Rumble as champion, C.M. Punk had to drop the title because the gracious Sovereign The Rock himself had decided to become WWE champion once again in a mediocre match(I blame The Rock). At Wrestlemania last year, Rock vs Cena II was even worse than their prior encounter. Meanwhile, C.M. Punk was given a feud with a paycheck-stealing Uncle Fester-of-a-former-self Undertaker, which obviously meant he would lose so that all The Undertaker Marks could achieve the 21st(or 22nd?) Wrestlemania orgasm.
With 2013 being subservient to a renewed Randy Orton-John Cena feud, and the rising Daniel Bryan, and even more part-timer jerk-offs stealing paychecks, Punk's future was obscured by more jeopardy and insignificant losses to old-aged idiots than ever. Thus did the WWE universe lose it's shining jewel, which will now be replaced by a YES-chanting goofball, a Boredom-Inducing Disinterested Randy Orton, and Triple H's best bed buddy Batista back. However, John Cena will still regain the WWE WHC one day, The Undertaker might come back for another easy paycheck, and Brock Lesnar still won't give a fuck about the WWE Universe and the monkeys which inhabit it. Where will C.M. Punk be? Is he a true hero to piss on WWE jerk-off muscleheads and leave? Is he vain? or is he justified in his rebellion and abandonment of a place where he was doomed to be Subservient at best?

I don't see him as either a hero or a traitor. If this is all completely legit, which I think is what most of us believe, then Punk feels he's doing what's best for him. It's his life and his career, so he doesn't owe the fans anything or anyone else for that matter. If Punk's just flat out burned out physically and mentally, then walking away might be what's best for him. If all the various reports are right, Punk hasn't squandered his money and has a net worth of $7.5 million, so it's not like he has anything to worry about financially.

As far as my own opinion, based simply on the same information that everyone else has read & heard about, I can see both sides of this thing. I can understand Punk being displeased about part timers like The Rock coming back, being given so much time, being made such a huge focal point while other guys bust their humps year round. I can understand his frustration at Batista being booked in the title match at WrestleMania XXX despite being gone for nearly 4 years. It becomes all the easier to understand his alleged frustrations towards the Batista situation when you consider that Batista isn't even remotely a star on the same level as The Rock. Even if you don't necessarily agree with The Rock or Batista getting such royal treatment, it's much easier to understand in The Rock's case but not for Batista.

At the same time, however, I do get that WWE management sees Batista as a huge star. While I personally think they've hugely overestimated just how big of a star he is, it's just my opinion. I also understand that WWE pushing Batista because they feel he's such a star is a business decision and isn't being done to screw over the other members of the roster, nor is it being done to gain some sort of perverse pleasure at holding other wrestlers back. I know it's a fairly common fantasy that a lot of internet fans have, but it's time to wake the fuck up and face reality. I don't believe that WWE management is made up of demonic sadists who get their jollies out of screwing over the wrestlers of their company.

As for Punk simply walking out and the reported reasons for his gripes and frustrations, again, I see both sides of it and both have merit. Punk does bust his ass on the road year round like every other member of the roster, so it's perfectly natural to feel a bit raw when someone who hasn't been around waltzes in and gets the top spot. Simply walking out the way he did without warning, in my opinion, was immature and unprofessional. There were a lot of fans in attendance that Monday night and Punk is one of the primary reasons they attended. Now while he may not owe fans by simply staying in WWE if he's unhappy, it's a different story when he just walks out of a show half an hour before it starts packed with people who paid to see him.

Again, I've no idea how much of the info that we've gotten over the past 1.5+ weeks is accurate, but I find myself growing less sympathetic for Punk as it goes by. Based on all this info, in a nutshell, Punk's primary reason for walking out seems to be that he simply isn't getting his way. He knows that he doesn't have to worry about money, so he's decided that he's going to quit since he's not being given exactly what he wants. Again, from the standpoint of a human being, I can understand that. I also understand that not getting your way sometimes is a fact of life, especially when that comes to your job. When you look back over the course of Punk's time in WWE, according to all the various reports that've been put out over the years, it ALWAYS seems that Punk is disgruntled, frustrated or unhappy about something that's going on. It seems like he's always had something to piss & moan about.

Again, I understand being frustrated and I can't say that Punk is right or wrong for feeling that way. I'm not in his shoes, so I'm certain that I don't know the ENTIRE story. However, at the same time, I've read that he makes roughly $1.25 million a year. I don't know if that's his downside guarantee or not. At any rate, based that, I can't be too sorry for a guy making about 28 times more than me. :p

He broke a contract because he wasn't getting what he wanted. Fans all loved and supported him and he walked away. Roddy Piper once said the reason why he wrestled was for the "thrill of performance" and performing for all of us. Punk apparently, does it to get what he wants and when he doesn't he walks away.

He's an extreme hypocrite as he bashed Rock and others for leaving and then trying to come back yet Rock NEVER broke a contract. His contract expired and he left not because he was disgruntled but to fulfill other dreams in his life. Then, after making millions of dollars in Hollywood and with no other reason to come back other than to entertain his fans, he did indeed come back for us. Yet Punk and all his smarks bashed Rock for that.

CM Punk is entitled to feel how he feels. None of us are backstage so we don't know what was really happening but even with that said, you NEVER stab your loyal fans in the back for your own selfish reasons. When his contract expired in July, he should have simply walked away. No one would fault him for that.

Wooooah woooooooooooah wooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaah.

Calm down little fella.

What's the matter marky mark? Wrestling is still real to you.

1-The reason SCSA faced Scott Hall was because he refused to job to HHH for the second time (1st time being SummerSlam 99) to HHH for the WWF title.
SCSA has nobody to blame but himself.

2-SCSA went down the card because of doing the same thing, it got old and extremely stale, he didn't reinvent himself so that's what happened.

3-SCSA said it was the biggest mistake of his career to walk out and in SCSA's days, there weren't any "Twitter" or "Facebook" to directly connect with the fans, cm punk can at least give one reason why he left on his twitter.

4-CM Punk was given a weak championship reign? lol. Longest reign in the last 25 years is weak I guess.
CM Punk started main eventing after SummerSlam and the spotlight became on him.
What happened? Lowest RAW ratings in 15 years.

5-Rock's mic work is repetitive? His catchphrases are, do you want him to do something else?
Maybe if SCSA came back, you'd want Stone Cold to start drinking low fat milk instead of beer and giving everyone thumbs up instead of the middle finger.
Of course, he'll say his catchphrases!! smh.

When he doesn't say his catchphrases, marks will start saying "oh he's not the same".

6-Cookie cutter promo? Mr Best In The World, Mr Change, Mr Attitude Era 2.0 and his PG jokes are better huh?
Goatface? Clownshoes? Toolbox? Snickelflitz?

REALLY??

7-The Rock only wrote the words of his promo on his arms so that Cena gains some advantage over him in their promos, it was all over on the internet after it happened, look it up kiddo.

8-The Rock vs Cena I was good.
Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Newsletter gave the match a 3.75 rating.
He rates the matches from -5 to 5 with an average match being around 2 stars.
Also, the match got praised from a lot of former wrestlers.

9-"Finally reaching the Rumble as champion, C.M. Punk had to drop the title because the gracious Sovereign The Rock himself had decided to become WWE champion once again in a mediocre match(I blame The Rock). "

lol are you trolling or are you really that ret@rded.

Do you actually believe what you're saying? The plan since RAW 1000 if not before, to have punk keep the title for so long to drop it to the rock because WWE wanted Rock-Cena II For the title.

CM Punk's title reign didn't end because of The Rock, CM Punk's title reign lasted for so long BECAUSE of The Rock, even cm punk said in an interview that he didn't care because he knew that was the plan all along.

Also, when asked if he'd like to work with The Rock again, he said: "I wouldn't be against it".

10-Y2J vs Punk at WrestleMania 28 match of the night? ROFLMFAO!!!

Their match at WM28 was good, not great at all. Their match at Payback was 1000x times better.

Taker-Hunter III match of the night/year by far.

11-The Rock didn't choose to be WWE Champ, WWE did.
They wanted Rock/Cena II for the title?

Again, You do know that WWE is scripted right?

At this point in his life, Rock wouldn't really care about winning a scripted title.
WWE put the strap on him only to gain big money from him as champ.

12-The YES Goofball is a 1000x better wrestler than cm punk could ever dream of.
He's more popular than punk is / ever was.
He put Bray Wyatt over at the rumble and the wyatts at tlc and by joining them while all punk did was bury everyone in front of him, ryback, axel, the shield, the wyatts...

Bryan gets treated like $#!t and stays with the company.

Punk gets a God-like booking and leaves.

So to answer your question, punk is no hero nor a traitor, he's just a whining b!tch who's never satisfied with anything.

HE WAS in the ring at the royal rumble match when everyone boo'd all the action in the ring after #30 wasn't d-bry even when punk traded punches with mysterio, the whole crowd was boo'ing.

CM Punk left because he wasn't relevant anymore and nobody gave two $#!ts about him, I hope that cancer never comes back but honestly, good things never last.

That ugly @$$ emo scarecrow will be back in no time.

He's an extreme hypocrite as he bashed Rock and others for leaving and then trying to come back yet Rock NEVER broke a contract. His contract expired and he left not because he was disgruntled but to fulfill other dreams in his life. Then, after making millions of dollars in Hollywood and with no other reason to come back other than to entertain his fans, he did indeed come back for us. Yet Punk and all his smarks bashed Rock for that.

Not only that.

He bashed Rock for being a part-timer yet he begs Stone Cold Steve Austin for "one more match" and wants to main event WrestleMania with him.

He's a phony. He hates part timers unless they're facing him, here is what he had to say about his match with The Rock in a Q&A for WWE 13: "I love that, it's great. I just hope he's ready."

It's great when he faces him but when Cena is facing him, then it completely sucks.

He has this delusion of grandeur, he thinks he's superior to everyone.

He thinks that he's as valuable to the company as Cena is.

His fans can go d!e for all I care. When Rock is there "YAWN ROCK STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT FROM YOUNG TALENTS, PUNK WON'T MAIN EVENT MANIABECAUSE OF DWAYNE" (emphasis on the dwayne part coz that's what the guy who they worship calls him, by his real name, wow that's scary, calling someone by his real name completely badass and outlaw just like punk lmao).

When Rock isn't there "WHAT? HE SAYS NEVER LEAVING AGAIN THEN HE LEaVES AGAIN YAWN!! HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS FANS LIKE MY CM PUNK DOES. IT'S NOT LIKE CM PUNK EVER WALKED OUT ON US. OH IT'S DIFFERENT HE LEFT BECAUSE HE DIDN'T MAIN EVENT WRESTLEMANIA COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE AND RATIONAL AND LOGICAL REASON TO LEAVE WWE"

Hope cm prick comes back and gets a career ending injury, if he gets par@lyzed even better.

I really don't understand how Punk can say he's been disrespected. Let's see: He's main evented against John Cena how many times? Then he held the belt for like 430 days. Main evented a Big 4 PPV (Rumble) against The Rock. Main Evented Wrestlemania against The Undertaker, fought Brock Lesnar at a Main Event of another Big 4 PPV (Summer Slam). Yeah sounds like a lot of disrespect to me.

I really don't understand how Punk can say he's been disrespected. Let's see: He's main evented against John Cena how many times? Then he held the belt for like 430 days. Main evented a Big 4 PPV (Rumble) against The Rock. Main Evented Wrestlemania against The Undertaker, fought Brock Lesnar at a Main Event of another Big 4 PPV (Summer Slam). Yeah sounds like a lot of disrespect to me.

He feels disrespected when Batista comes back and gets the main event of WrestleMania without even working a match. He also felt disrespected when it happened with The Rock. It's CM Punk's DREAM to work the main event of WrestleMania, and when he was WWE Champion, they didn't let him have it, and when he was the biggest heel int he company, they didn't let him have it. He's frustrated because he doesn't know what else he has to do to accomplish his dream. He keeps accomplishing so much and it doesn't take him anywhere.

During his shoot promo, he said "I've grabbed so many of Vincent K. McMahon's brass rings that it's finally dawned on me that there just that, they're completely imaginary."

That came from the heart, and although it was an appropriate statement to say in 2011, it's even MORE real now. The guy has literally done everything that needs to be done to earn Vince's trust. He's carried PPVs while Cena was away, he's sold tons of merchandise surpassing Cena's sales, he's been the top face, the top heel, he's gotten other guys over, he held the world title 5 times, and once for over 400 days, he's done it all.

When they told him that all of his hard work came 2nd to The Rock, he HATED it, but in a way, he understood it. He bit his tongue and played ball, knowing that when The Rock left, he would finally get his shot. And in January 2014, WWE announced Batista is coming back to take the main event of WrestleMania, and Punk said this was bullshit. It's one thing to be bumped down for Daniel Bryan who is as over as anyone can be, and it's another to be bumped down for Batista.

He feels disrespected when Batista comes back and gets the main event of WrestleMania without even working a match. He also felt disrespected when it happened with The Rock. It's CM Punk's DREAM to work the main event of WrestleMania, and when he was WWE Champion, they didn't let him have it, and when he was the biggest heel int he company, they didn't let him have it. He's frustrated because he doesn't know what else he has to do to accomplish his dream. He keeps accomplishing so much and it doesn't take him anywhere.

During his shoot promo, he said "I've grabbed so many of Vincent K. McMahon's brass rings that it's finally dawned on me that there just that, they're completely imaginary."

That came from the heart, and although it was an appropriate statement to say in 2011, it's even MORE real now. The guy has literally done everything that needs to be done to earn Vince's trust. He's carried PPVs while Cena was away, he's sold tons of merchandise surpassing Cena's sales, he's been the top face, the top heel, he's gotten other guys over, he held the world title 5 times, and once for over 400 days, he's done it all.

When they told him that all of his hard work came 2nd to The Rock, he HATED it, but in a way, he understood it. He bit his tongue and played ball, knowing that when The Rock left, he would finally get his shot. And in January 2014, WWE announced Batista is coming back to take the main event of WrestleMania, and Punk said this was bullshit. It's one thing to be bumped down for Daniel Bryan who is as over as anyone can be, and it's another to be bumped down for Batista.

The two Rock-Cena Wrestlemanias had the highest buyrates ever. Rock draws, that's why he was there.

Punk did main event Wrestlemania, against the Undertaker. Undertaker's match is consider one of the main events of Wrestlemania. If he's sour grapes over this stuff, he doesn't understand how the business works. It works soley on money. That's why Vince McMahon is a billionaire. These part timers appeal more to the mainstream audiences which equal more buys and thus more money.

The two Rock-Cena Wrestlemanias had the highest buyrates ever. Rock draws, that's why he was there.

Punk did main event Wrestlemania, against the Undertaker. Undertaker's match is consider one of the main events of Wrestlemania. If he's sour grapes over this stuff, he doesn't understand how the business works. It works soley on money. That's why Vince McMahon is a billionaire. These part timers appeal more to the mainstream audiences which equal more buys and thus more money.

You obviously didn't read my whole post. Punk KNEW why Rock had to be in the main event. He understood it, bit his tongue, and hoped that when Rock was gone, he could take the spot. But Batista came back and got a main event of Mania as if he was The Rock, and Punk knows that simply isn't true.

Batista does NOT appeal to mainstream audiences. Not YET anyway. WWE is banking on the idea that soon he will be a star after GotG, but that isn't until August. They could have built him up, made him huge in the summer, and then had him main event WM31. Right now, Batista is just another wrestler, Punk feels that he shouldn't be getting Rocky treatment. I agree with him, and so do many people.

You obviously didn't read my whole post. Punk KNEW why Rock had to be in the main event. He understood it, bit his tongue, and hoped that when Rock was gone, he could take the spot. But Batista came back and got a main event of Mania as if he was The Rock, and Punk knows that simply isn't true.

Batista does NOT appeal to mainstream audiences. Not YET anyway. WWE is banking on the idea that soon he will be a star after GotG, but that isn't until August. They could have built him up, made him huge in the summer, and then had him main event WM31. Right now, Batista is just another wrestler, Punk feels that he shouldn't be getting Rocky treatment. I agree with him, and so do many people.

Wasn't CM Punk allegedly going to face Triple H at Wrestlemania? Would that have not been one of the main events?

I can see why he has the opinion he does about Batista coming back and automatically getting a shot at the title but it's not like they're burying Punk and having him fight Santino Marella every week and at every PPV. He was most likely going to be in one of the Wrestlemania main events.

Also, what about those people that bought WM tickets to see CM Punk? You know, his loyal fans who spent their hard earned, non-refundable money. Yes, I know the "card is subject to change" or whatever but I feel bad for people that bought their WM expecting to see Punk.

Wasn't CM Punk allegedly going to face Triple H at Wrestlemania? Would that have not been one of the main events

No, and you know that. Sure, WWE can market every match on the show as a "main event", but CM Punk wants to have the MOST IMPORTANT of them all. He wants the TOP spot. He wants to main event for real against Cena, he's said it hundreds of times.

I can see why he has the opinion he does about Batista coming back and automatically getting a shot at the title but it's not like they're burying Punk and having him fight Santino Marella every week and at every PPV.

I understand your point too, but you need to realize this isn't about being "buried". Bryan is in a similar situation. Neither Bryan nor Punk are being "buried", they're all getting screen time, working feuds, and winning some matches. But Punk isn't content anymore with simply not being buried. In 2007, Punk was happy to just get on the card. In 2008, he was happy with being allowed to hold that briefcase. In 2009, same thing. In 2010, he started getting upset because he was only given 6 minutes in the midcard. And in 2011, he was pissed because he had done EVERYTHING to deserve the top spot and he was being bumped for The Miz. Punk's ambitions were never unrealistic. He wasn't hoping to be the top guy when he debuted. But it's been 7 years and he feels he deserves it now. Being "Not buried" isn't good enough anymore.

Also, what about those people that bought WM tickets to see CM Punk? You know, his loyal fans who spent their hard earned, non-refundable money. Yes, I know the "card is subject to change" or whatever but I feel bad for people that bought their WM expecting to see Punk.

You definitely have a point. Walking out isn't the most professional thing to do. But the way Punk justifies it is that it's WWE's fault. If Punk is that popular that he gets his fanbase to buy tickets and order PPVs, it's on WWE to capitalize on that popularity. In any other sport, when a player feels he isn't being compensated for his hard work, he jumps ship. There aren't any other "teams" for Punk to jump to, so he simply did the only thing he could do. He walked out.

No, the title match hasn't been THE Main Event at WM in years and years. Undertaker's match is always well above a title match. And this year, the HHH match will be above the title match. The title matches at WM really end up being upper midcard matches.

What is a main-event? I have gone through posts where almost everyone has their own idea of main-events. Some say it should be Championship match, someone said Undertaker matches, Rock matches, Hogan matches, Triple H matches, etc.

My version of main-event is where one close WrestleMania. Best example I could think is about Chris Benoit doing it alongside Eddie Guerrero coming out with his title which he won on the same night. May be CM Punk wanted a similar kinda closing. Its obvious it cannot happen when there is John Cena vs Rock match at WrestleMania PPV. As someone pointed out that Punk would have been okay with Rock getting that treatment but not with someone like Batista who comes after long absence and wins his first match and gets ticket to WrestleMania.

Looking at both sides, CM Punk walking out is very unprofessional, no doubt about that. But these things are very common at any workplace (not just WWE) - A guy works the whole year and then one of boss favourites who is not even qualified enough for that year gets a better rating then its likely for that person to be frustrated. Now how someone handles that situation, it depends on an individual.

Batista v. Orton will be halfway through WM. If Punk wanted that close WM30 moment, he would have gotten it, because I can't see HHH not being booked to be the closing match.

The only people more delusional than CM Punk are his cult followers. He is an average wrestler at best and as Batista would put it a B star in a D era ..

Punk would have been a mid card wrestler in during the WCW/WWF wars and is lucky he isn't one now. "Main Event" Wrestlemania - why does he want the buy rate to drop down to record lows? At his peak he couldn't draw big PPV buy rates so they would never let him headline Mania.

WWE will survive just fine w/out Punk but Punk will be nothing w/out WWE. Yes it's crappy that Batista returns and get a main even spot but that's what best for business w/ him having a major movie coming out. Except for Rock/Cena how often have the championship matches been the main event of mania?

Look at the last Undertaker matches - Punks was the worst and HBK and HHH both had better matches than Punk but of course his cult followers will blame the Undertaker for that also.

The biggest positive is not having to listen for the Punk/Austin wishes again.. Even a returning Austin would be above CM Punk's class

People feel that he just gives the finger to the business when he doesn't get what he wants.

CM Punk is a good wrestler, but he never was that charismatic and popular as the stars we see now under the new era of 2014.

We got a redhot Daniel Bryan, we got Roman Reigns. We get Cesaro, and we got Undertaker who soon returns.

CM Punks ego issues has always been there.

Remember his hate to The Rock? When he did a shoot at him after a match against Cena. That's unproffessional.

CM Punk wants to be seen - C M Punk. This just another ego issue from CM Punk.

And that is disgraceful against this business and all of the wrestlingfans.

CM Punk earned millions of money and are now spitting at the fans and this business.

A business that was built by wrestlers before him like Bob Backlund, Bruno Sammartino, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, etc. He's spitting them in the face as well.

CM Punks ego issues is just disgraceful for this business.

"Cashing in my money from my contract, and leaving if I'm not maineventing, laughs about it, spitting on the fans, don't care and respect this business"

CM Punk can take his ball and go home.

And I understand why all the wrestlingfans had enough, and are sick and tired of CM Punks ego.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back