• Taker/Bigelow

• Warrior/Hardy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Basic Guidelines:
  1. Second round matches are conducted under tornado tag rules - all participants are legal, all the time.
  2. Polls will open after - approximately - Forty-eight hours.
  3. Vote how you like, by whatever criteria you like.
  4. Strictly no alts.

15wl5zd.jpg

Match Three
SHAWN MICHAELS & THE GREAT KHALI
"Heartbreak Playboys"
vs.
THE UNDERTAKER & BAM BAM BIGELOW
"Demons of the East"
vs.
THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR & JEFF HARDY
"Cocaine & LSD"

Thanks to a draw, we have our first - and hopefully only - three-way of the tournament. Three-way Tornado Tag. Could get messy.​

Three way? Jesus Christ. I still love the name of HBKhali, so that's a point for them. I am quite fond of Hardy and Warrior though. Undertaker and Bigelow? I guess they're, uhh, both big. And they've both main evented WM before. That's something, isn't it?

However, like I said last round, I think the bond that Warrior and Hardy get by shooting up in the back of their truck together is stronger than any other team in the tourney. They're an exciting team, no doubt, and should be moving on here. HBKhali would be a fine choice as well.

The Ultimate Warrior and Jeff Hardy.

When the Undertaker was invulnerable to pain and all that good stuff, I remember Ultimate Warrior beating him. Now sure it was in a Body Bag Match but if it could take two minutes of Undertaker lying down for Warrior to win, I'm sure he can pin Taker for a win. Jeff Hardy beat Shawn Michaels in 2008 in which I believe was the only matchup those two have ever had together. Bonus points.

I picture the match ending like this: Bigelow and Khali will be brawling on the outside. Sweet Chain Music to the Ultimate One but he no-sells it and goes wild on the Heartbreak Kid so he's out of the equation. Combo finisher on Undertaker for the win.

I see this one going to the Druggies. It just seems to me that Warrior and Hardy will just have this amazing chemistry together. Pretty much i see it as this, Taker and Bam working together to take out Khali leaving HBK all alone with Warrior and Hardy setting up for a close line followed by a swanton bomb for the 1,2,3. Also you can never vote against 2 guys who wear facepaint.

I'd pay to watch this one just to see Warrior hit the Gorilla Press on Bigelow. Which he would do. Because he just would. I speak like I've seen more than one Ultimate Warrior match. I have; I've seen three. He won them all, surprisingly.

Of course, Jeff Hardy's the weak link there. If Warrior can squash Triple H, and Jeff Hardy never, ever beat Triple H then the quality gap within the team becomes quite clear, doesn't it? Stupid spot monkeys - not always winning matches and such! So yeah, Hardy makes that team pretty beatable.

Bigelow and Undertaker are good, but I'd imagine Khali wouldn't have much trouble dispatching either - particularly with Michaels' help. Sweet Chin Music into that... thing that Khali does. Y'know, where he grabs their head. That's a mark out moment right there.

So, Khali takes out Taker and Bigelow, Jeff Hardy distracts Khali and Michaels gets his face eaten or whatever by The Ultimate Warrior. There. Done.

Now this one was a bit tougher than some of the other matches. I quickly ruled out Warrior/Hardy. No chemistry. A crazy dude teamed up with an over-rated out of shape druggie.

Love HBK, but probably love Taker even more. I would consider them to be pretty equal. The nod clearly goes to Bigelow over the immobile Khali.

WINNERS: THE UNDERTAKER AND BAM BAM BIGELOW

crazy ass match here. good mix of speed & power. hard to see how the ring could honestly contain all this but...

taker\bigelow & warrior\hardy gang up on khali. hbk on taker rekindle their feud leaving bam bam getting double teamed by warrior\hardy. taker down w\hbk going for the elbow, jeff pushes him off. warrior gorilla presses bigelow and goes to bounce off the rope for the splash as taker pops up & gives him the big boot. jeff hits the swanton on bigelow. as he gets up, hbk hits the kip-up & lays right into hardy w\ sweet chin music. turing right around into a waiting undertaker who hits the tombstone. 1,2,3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back