• King

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round One...

kmAKPRd.png

Predator has hunted many different species from all around the galaxy, but has he fought a man with the head of a leopard? Probably not. Wrestler vs. hunter, which one of these mighty warriors has what it takes to make it to round two?

FIGHT!

Okay, yeah, Predator could probably win this one, but King is my man. He's wrestled demons. He's wrestled ogres. He's tombstoned and hurricanrana'd countless supernatural beasts. He powerbombed a bear! He's a certified badass, and in this hunt there's only one guy going down for the three and it isn't gonna be King. He could totally powerbomb a Predator, and he could totally powerbomb him into unconsciousness.

No, this isn't a very scientifically sound argument, and I'm sure plenty of people will come and give me some in return, but right now I just want King to hit a hurricanrana on Predator.

The Predator species are ultimate hunters. With everything from pinpoint laser guns to kick ass bladed weaponry to stealth, they have it everything it takes to hunt whatever species inhabits the planet they are on.

King is a guy who wears a leopard head, and what is a leopard to a hunter if nothing more than big game. That's right, the hunter and the hunted. As awesome as King hitting some sweet pro wrestling moves on Predator would be, he doesn't have much of a dog in this fight in my opinion.

Predator would either get him up close with his hand claw fork thing or just fire one of his dozen alien weapons and kill King instantly.

Tough draw for one of my favorite Tekken characters to play as. He is just outclassed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back