Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
ROUND ONE

DIETwW6.png

Two men that are all about oiling up and kicking ass take on SHIELD's greatest agent and a boy who has saved many worlds. John Rambo and Zangief may have some chemistry in who they are, but never forget how truly fearsome Sora and Nick Fury can be. Who wins the fight?

FIGHT!

One team is composed of absolutely little more else than power. Seriously, the team of Zangief and Rambo's best asset is physical strength. Other than perhaps Rambo's ability to shoot a gun (which, fantastic, Nick Fury can do the same thing, and better, even wearing a fucking eye patch), this is probably the most one dimensional team in the entire tournament. Zangief is shown to be rather dumb, and Rambo has no prayer all on his own.

Sora has fought the forces of the Heartless and Organization XIII, and destroyed foes that go severely underrated. He destroyed Chernabog (who, let's be honest, that's essentially the devil), and I don't see anything near that impressive. He alone could probably destroy Rambo and Zangief.

I don't even need to go into why Nick Fury would beat them on his own. I'll save it for the next round.

Nick has survived mentally and physically in numerous conflicts - both human and superhuman. I think he can handle a guy who makes Khali look like Einstein and while John Rambo is one hell of a fighter, a strategist like Fury'd make mincemeat off him.

Sora? Put your feet up, you might be needed next round.

If you've played Kingdom Hearts, you'll know that you can level Sora up to the point where he can beat Sephiroth one on one. Let that sink in for a minute.

What in the world are these two muscleheads going to be able to do? Shoot guns and look intimidating? Sora has taken down dragons, Jafar, and Hades lord of the dead. Rambo and a big Soviet or whatever he is won't be able to do much. This is of course assuming an old military man like Rambo doesn't punch out his partner to prove American superiority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back