• Cyclops & M. Bison

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
ROUND TWO

6UYVmbW.png

Sora (who is apparently a dude, go figure) and Nick Fury combine fantasy abilities with stone cold skill and experience. Cyclops and M. Bison, on the other hand, are just two dudes that are large, in charge, and have more than enough power to back up their positions. Will Nick Fury earn an appearance in the next Kingdom Hearts game with a win this round, or do Cyclops and Bison crash the Disney party?

FIGHT!

This one has to go to Team Sora and Fury. Why do you ask? Well let's see you have a master marksman and tactician teaming with a character that has defeated Hades and a devil incarnate, who use a keyblade to deal massive damage to his opponents.

Once again I believe this is a battle in which Team Key Fury should easily take. As shown in Dream Drop Descent Sora can pretty much halt time for his opponents. This in turn would halt Cyclops' beam to the point where he could easily be shot down by Nick Fury. Also not to mention that lazer beams and other such artillery weapons can easily be deflected by the Keyblade. Added with Sora's instant reaction time Cyclops becomes easy prey for the Keyblade Master.

This essentially leaves Sora and Fury to face Bison which once the time spell wears off should be a pretty simple fight. Fury can assault Bison from afar whilst Sora gets in close and knocks Bison out. Or if he's feeling very creative use his "Deep Freeze" ability and freeze Bison to death.

This one has to go to Team Sora and Fury. Why do you ask? Well let's see you have a master marksman and tactician teaming with a character that has defeated Hades and a devil incarnate, who use a keyblade to deal massive damage to his opponents.

Hades? You mean that dumb motherfucker from Disney's Hercules? I remain unimpressed.

Cyclops, on the other hand, has enough power in his eyeballs alone to stop an enraged World War Hulk in his tracks.

1472249-806978_scotthulkpis2sy8_super.jpg

Or clear an entire forest and remind Wolverine why he's in charge.

1472256-812308_808320_blast3_super_super.jpg

Once again I believe this is a battle in which Team Key Fury should easily take. As shown in Dream Drop Descent Sora can pretty much halt time for his opponents. This in turn would halt Cyclops' beam to the point where he could easily be shot down by Nick Fury. Also not to mention that lazer beams and other such artillery weapons can easily be deflected by the Keyblade. Added with Sora's instant reaction time Cyclops becomes easy prey for the Keyblade Master.

I'm not sure Cyclops' optic blasts play by the rules of our time considering they come from another dimension (that's right, there is a portal to another dimension in Cyclops' eyes).

And I'm calling BS on instant reaction time. If Sora has instant reaction time, why isn't he able to dodge literally every attack thrown at him in Kingdom Hearts?

It's also worth mentioning that Sora isn't the brightest bulb, and he's taking on two men that are masters in their field.

I hate to say it, but Fury is almost a non-factor here. Cyclops has taken down entire S.H.I.E.L.D. squads by himself, and while Fury is basically a one man squad, it's nothing Cyclops can't handle (that's not to mention that Cyclops hates S.H.I.E.L.D. and would probably be tickled pink at the chance to get some revenge for his incarceration). M. Bison would also be too much for Fury to handle. While Fury is certainly a talented martial artist, he's not as strong, well trained, or diverse in his attacks as M. Bison.

That leaves Cyclops and Bison vs. Sora. Even if Sora can stop time, it's only for a short period of time, and it only effects everything in a certain radius. M. Bison could easily teleport out of the radius before the spell is cast and attack Sora with a multifaceted assault while Cyclops unfreezes. Once Cyclops unfreezes, he'll drop Sora with an optic blast to the skull, and that will be all she wrote.

Cyclops and M. Bison roll on.

Hades? You mean that dumb motherfucker from Disney's Hercules? I remain unimpressed.

The amount of enemies he has vanquished is quite literally countless. Hades was just one example. He's beaten the demi-god Hercules, the Hydra, Chernabog, Sepiroth, Maleficent Dragon, Cloud, and countless other badass villains. Regardless if you're unimpressed or not it's still an impressive feat.

Cyclops, on the other hand, has enough power in his eyeballs alone to stop an enraged World War Hulk in his tracks.

Sora has the same ability in his hand alone. Stopga command automatically freezes opponents. Or if he really wanted to he could use Zero Graviga which would keep the Hulk in the air. Point is that both Cyclops and Sora could stop Hulk.

Or clear an entire forest and remind Wolverine why he's in charge.

Sora has the ability to create a Meteor Shower... with his mind.

I'm not sure Cyclops' optic blasts play by the rules of our time considering they come from another dimension (that's right, there is a portal to another dimension in Cyclops' eyes).

Of course this point wouldn't matter considering the Keyblade can withstand ANY type of "beams" or "lazers." Plus Sora doesn't need to be able to stop time he could use his warp reaction ability to warp behind Cyclops and simply hit him once with the keyblade which destroys concrete in one hit...

And I'm calling BS on instant reaction time. If Sora has instant reaction time, why isn't he able to dodge literally every attack thrown at him in Kingdom Hearts?

Just because he has instant reaction time doesn't mean he sees everything. I'm not that naïve to say because he can instantly react he'll dodge everything however whenever he is in trouble he can either deflect automatically or use his reaction commands. Need proof?

Skip to around 1:30 for the start of it.
[YOUTUBE]RottMQGcA8o[/YOUTUBE]

It's also worth mentioning that Sora isn't the brightest bulb, and he's taking on two men that are masters in their field.
I hate to say it, but Fury is almost a non-factor here. Cyclops has taken down entire S.H.I.E.L.D. squads by himself, and while Fury is basically a one man squad, it's nothing Cyclops can't handle (that's not to mention that Cyclops hates S.H.I.E.L.D. and would probably be tickled pink at the chance to get some revenge for his incarceration). M. Bison would also be too much for Fury to handle. While Fury is certainly a talented martial artist, he's not as strong, well trained, or diverse in his attacks as M. Bison.

I honestly don't really have any qualms with this statement. Sure Fury would probably get some shots in your scenario Fury would be a non factor. However, if indeed Sora could freeze time then he's a non factor. Regardless Sora could most likely take out both without Fury.

That leaves Cyclops and Bison vs. Sora. Even if Sora can stop time, it's only for a short period of time, and it only effects everything in a certain radius. M. Bison could easily teleport out of the radius before the spell is cast and attack Sora with a multifaceted assault while Cyclops unfreezes. Once Cyclops unfreezes, he'll drop Sora with an optic blast to the skull, and that will be all she wrote.

I think you're forgetting about Sora's ability to use a Magnet spell. He can simply stop time, and then call a lightning storm to land on Cyclops causing him to be a non factor to begin with. Even if Bison got a shot in after this Sora would take it and then easily walk over Bison. The Keyblade is that powerful.

Cyclops and M. Bison roll on.

Not quite....

[YOUTUBE]r_SfqchB718[/YOUTUBE]

He doesn't even get fatigued...

The amount of enemies he has vanquished is quite literally countless. Hades was just one example. He's beaten the demi-god Hercules, the Hydra, Chernabog, Sepiroth, Maleficent Dragon, Cloud, and countless other badass villains. Regardless if you're unimpressed or not it's still an impressive feat.

Just because you can't count high enough doesn't mean that the amount of enemies he's vanquished is literally countless. I can make the exact same argument about Cyclops and drop names like Onsalught, Magneto, and even Wolverine.

Sora has the same ability in his hand alone. Stopga command automatically freezes opponents. Or if he really wanted to he could use Zero Graviga which would keep the Hulk in the air. Point is that both Cyclops and Sora could stop Hulk.

Great, they both are extraordinarily powerful.

Sora has the ability to create a Meteor Shower... with his mind.

And endanger the people of Earth? I don't see him doing that just to win this battle.

That's not to mention that Cyclops could easily blast those meteors out of the sky.

Of course this point wouldn't matter considering the Keyblade can withstand ANY type of "beams" or "lazers." Plus Sora doesn't need to be able to stop time he could use his warp reaction ability to warp behind Cyclops and simply hit him once with the keyblade which destroys concrete in one hit...

First of all, optic blasts aren't lasers; they are concussive blasts.

And the keyblade can cut through concrete? That's cute. Cyclops' optic blasts have the power of a large nuclear reactor.

From http://marvel.wikia.com/Scott_Summers_(Earth-616)

Marvel Wiki said:
During the Civil War: X-Men story arc, Cyclops is controlled by another mutant to use his powers at their full magnitude. When directed at the energy-absorbing mutant Bishop, Cyclops was able to overload Bishop's powers in a matter of seconds. When Iron Man measured Cyclops's power while he was powering Bishop, he found the energy output was well over 2 gigawatts, larger than a large nuclear reactor.

Just because he has instant reaction time doesn't mean he sees everything. I'm not that naïve to say because he can instantly react he'll dodge everything however whenever he is in trouble he can either deflect automatically or use his reaction commands. Need proof?

Skip to around 1:30 for the start of it.
[YOUTUBE]RottMQGcA8o[/YOUTUBE]

I don't even know what I just watched... except you didn't really prove that Sora has instant reaction time.

Also, I noticed you failed to address Sora's lack of intelligence. This comes directly from the Kingdom Heart wiki.

Kingdom Hearts Wiki said:
Sora is often quick to anger whenever he's confused, and is quite childish and silly at times. He can also be seen as quite impulsive, as he tends to jump into things without thinking them through beforehand. While simple-minded and naive at times, he has a strong sense of justice, like when he proves Alice's innocence by finding pieces of evidence around Wonderland.

Quick to anger? Impulsive? Simple-minded? These are traits that will be his undoing when dealing with M. Bison and Cyclops.

I honestly don't really have any qualms with this statement. Sure Fury would probably get some shots in your scenario Fury would be a non factor. However, if indeed Sora could freeze time then he's a non factor. Regardless Sora could most likely take out both without Fury.

Not really. The only compelling argument you've made for Sora so far is that he can freeze time, but his time freeze only effects a certain area. Considering Cyclops is a ranged fighter and M. Bison is a melee guy, they aren't going to be standing close together, so if Sora freezes one of them, the other will be there to fight off Sora and stall him while the frozen guy thaws out... of time.

I think you're forgetting about Sora's ability to use a Magnet spell. He can simply stop time, and then call a lightning storm to land on Cyclops causing him to be a non factor to begin with. Even if Bison got a shot in after this Sora would take it and then easily walk over Bison. The Keyblade is that powerful.

Melee combat is M. Bison's joint. Supposing Sora managed to freeze Cyclops and call a lightning storm on him, M. Bison still could disarm Sora in a heartbeat. Sora may be a powerful swordsman, but he's not half the martial artist that M. Bison is.

Bison takes the keyblade from Sora and either uses it against him or simply tosses it away and finishes him off with a Final Psycho Crusher.

Just because you can't count high enough doesn't mean that the amount of enemies he's vanquished is literally countless. I can make the exact same argument about Cyclops and drop names like Onsalught, Magneto, and even Wolverine.

Well good thing I also use a good sense of figurative language. Of course nothing can be "countless" but the entire point was that both Sora and Cyclops have defeated many enemies. I'm giving them both credit where credit is die.

Great, they both are extraordinarily powerful.

Totally will agree with this.

And endanger the people of Earth? I don't see him doing that just to win this battle.

The mentioning of it was simply to mention his power feat. I don't necessary think Cyclops would be down for destroying an entire forest for this type of battle either.

That's not to mention that Cyclops could easily blast those meteors out of the sky.
Which you know would cause him to be prone to an attack when he's shooting these meteors.

First of all, optic blasts aren't lasers; they are concussive blasts.

And the keyblade can cut through concrete? That's cute. Cyclops' optic blasts have the power of a large nuclear reactor.

So the blasts become a little bit harder to dodge. Doesn't mean Sora can't and won't dodge them.

Also you're taking my second point out of context. I'm strictly talking about physical attacks here. A shot from Sora's keyblade is > than a punch from Cyclops. I'm simply saying in a physical fight Sora's attack is more powerful. Using all their powers they could respectively destroy worlds.

I don't even know what I just watched... except you didn't really prove that Sora has instant reaction time.

Regardless if you deem it "instant" or not that video did show him dodge out of almost every type of attack that he could face including energy waves coming at him.

Quick to anger? Impulsive? Simple-minded? These are traits that will be his undoing when dealing with M. Bison and Cyclops.
What you also fail to mention though is the fact that albeit the above attributes whatever Sora puts his mind to he overcomes. He channels his impulsiveness and simple minded nature into winning battles which luckily this is. If this was a game of chess however I'd concede defeat. Luckily, it's not.

Not really. The only compelling argument you've made for Sora so far is that he can freeze time, but his time freeze only effects a certain area. Considering Cyclops is a ranged fighter and M. Bison is a melee guy, they aren't going to be standing close together, so if Sora freezes one of them, the other will be there to fight off Sora and stall him while the frozen guy thaws out... of time.

I guess you'd be the one to deem this legal or not but this battle doesn't have to necessarily look like Sora versus Cyclops and Bison. Depending on the interpretations of the "reinforcement" rules Sora could legitimately create a scenario where this becomes 2 vs 2 again. Sora keeps on his person "charms" which have the magical property of creating a temporary character which can assist him in battle. Hypothetically speaking Sora can use a time spell and then follow this with the Lamp Charm to cause "the genie" to appear for a shot time. And what does the genie do in this short time frame??? I don't know maybe turn Cyclops and Bison into frogs, distracts one allowing Sora to take out the other creating a 1 on 1 battle, makes Sora impervious to damage. He can do whatever because he's a genie. And Sora is using magic to do this.

Now seeing as I expect you to say this isn't within the rules I have a second scenario. Cyclops is indeed a ranged fighter. So Sora goes after Bison and stops time on him. How without taking out his own partner could Cyclops stop Bison's inevitable defeat? He couldn't. If he shoots a beam he eliminates Bison and with Sora's many reactions Sora would siply dodge out of the way creating a 1 vs , or Cyclops simply lets Sora take out Bison still rendering this one vs one.

Melee combat is M. Bison's joint.

Scenario 2 would eliminate that...

Supposing Sora managed to freeze Cyclops and call a lightning storm on him, M. Bison still could disarm Sora in a heartbeat. Sora may be a powerful swordsman, but he's not half the martial artist that M. Bison is. Bison takes the keyblade from Sora and either uses it against him or simply tosses it away and finishes him off with a Final Psycho Crusher.[/

Wrong.

Sora's Keyblade ALWAYS goes immediately back to the Keyblade master who is Sora. If he did get disarmed his keyblade would teleport back to him instantly maintaining a swordsman vs marital arts battle to which I'd give Sora the advantage.
[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't think Cyclops or Bison would be able to co-exist long enough to beat anyone, there would be so much infighting between the two of them over who's in charge & who's strategy would work better that I think someone like Fury, & master strategist would just use that infighting between these two against them & take them out that way.

I honestly don't think Cyclops or Bison would be able to co-exist long enough to beat anyone, there would be so much infighting between the two of them over who's in charge & who's strategy would work better that I think someone like Fury, & master strategist would just use that infighting between these two against them & take them out that way.

This is a life and death tournament. Cyclops and Bison have both had a chance to figure each other out in the first round, and whilst there may be some tension, it's certainly not enough for the team to bend to Fury's will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back