Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
ROUND ONE

2WBTKDx.png

In a hard-hitting magnificent matchup, the conflicted mutant with the concussive blasts, Cyclops, teams with the leader of Shadaloo and evil dictator M. Bison to take on two metal men with mega power. Both have some powerful tools on their side, but only one team can move forward.

FIGHT!

After really thinking about this, I've decided I'm going with Bison and Cyclops. This is a fairly bad matchup for Mega Man; not getting a more mechanic foe probably renders him a little more ineffectual. But when you consider the energy both Bison and Cyclops are able to produce, it seems like a recipe to destroy Mega Man. Boba would put up a fight, but ultimately he goes down to a fairly dangerous team

It seems like I was using the wrong version of Megaman, and again, it's going to hurt my card. Bah!

I don't really feel like hashing out every stat for each combatant, but what it basically comes down to is this: Cyclops - very high destructive output/shit speed/shit durability. Bison - high destructive output/good speed/high durability. Fett - decent destructive output/decent speed/shit durability. Megaman - high destructive output/very high speed/high durability.

So basically it would depend on who fought who, and when. Bison would fuck Fett's shit up fast, being much faster and stronger, and that would leave Megaman up for a double team. It would take Cyclops a little longer to take Fett down [if he doesn't get taken down himself] but one eye blast with a large AOE would be all that it would take to put Fett down. The problem is that Megaman could have just as easily disposed of Bison, being just as powerful and faster.

So two scenarios... Megaman gets double teamed or Megaman and Cyclops duke it out.

Megaman would go down in the first scenario since Bison could fight long enough for Cyclops to fire off a good shot, or Megaman could easily blitz Cyclops in the second. Due to the fact that the power difference between Cyclops and Megaman is so great [Cyclops has leveled mountains at his peak] that the former would only need one decent shot to send the latter reeling, I'm going to give the match to Team 1.

Here's the problem with Mega Man: if he picks the wrong weapon, he's done. Once in awhile he'll have the right weapon selected and can knock someone out with one shot, but if he's got the wrong club out of the bag it might take away 1% of an enemy's energy. This is of course assuming he hasn't run out of energy or that Cyclops doesn't destroy whatever Mega Man throws at him. Mega Man doesn't do much good here unless he gets lucky.

That leaves Boba in troublle as he's facing a ruthless villain and a master strategist with a lethal weapon. Boba puts up a fight but can't hang on in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back