Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Round One

Rambo-vs-Robocop.png

Cue the bare torsos and the thumping techno music! John Rambo is armed and dangerous. Robocop's mission is to protect and serve. These two 80's icons are set to take each other on in this exciting first round matchup. Who will walk out the victor?

FIGHT!

He took down Ed 209 and Japanese cyborgs and he even saved Sting from the evil Four Horsemen on a special episode of WTF Was WCW Thinking. Yes Alex Murphy is better than John Rambo. It takes futuristic military hardware to even have a chance against Robocop all Robo has to do is blast that slow brained Rambo with his automatic pistol. TJ Laser style. IN THE NUTS!

Flawless Victory.

It's Robocop with shields and metal jackets. How can Rambo kill him with his gun or knife? No Chance!

But anyways I went with Rambo since Stallone is one of my favorite actors of all time and Rambo character used to inspire me for bodybuilding big time few years ago.

I need to see some arguments for both sides, because this is a toss up for me. Robocop has bulletproof armor and a built in computerized targeting system.

Rambo has an M60 that could probably punch holes in Murphy's armor with enough shots, and he has some pretty solid stealth skills.

Technology is what puts Robocop through to the next round here.

When it comes to firepower, these two guys are fairly equal. Robocop has some guns that will knock people off their feet, but Rambo carries around a machine gun like it's a peashooter. If it comes to fisticuffs you'd probably give the edge to Robocop, but let's not pretend that John Rambo can't punch through metal.

But it's Robocop's visor that pushes him past Rambo. There will be no hiding from Robocop, and once you start showing injuries, Robocop will find them and exploit them.

Rambo is a gun wielding, italian-american, Wade Barrett.

Robocop is just a more charasmatic & talented Miz.

Results:
While Rambo would win 9 times out of 10, Robocop could always be put back together or built again. So that 1 time that Robocop could get the best of Rambo & get a lazer bullet to the heart, POOF, no more Rambo & Robocop lives to bore people another day.

I don't see how Robocop loses here, they have much the same arsenal, and Robocop has better armor and technology than his counter part.

Robocop cause you know he as armor, and unless there fighting in the jungle i don't know how Rambo could surive more than 2 minutes.

Rambo could've fought off alot people in this tournament but robocop is not one.

Rambo doesn't have an endurance advantage. He is a highly trained killing machine, but he is fighting a fucking cyborg. Robocop doesn't even have to actually aim at Rambo, his built in targeting system will allow him to calculate ricochets off different surfaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back