Round 1: Shaft vs. Jason

Discussion in 'Humans Section' started by The Doctor, Sep 8, 2012.

?

Who wins?

1. Shaft

2. Jason

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Doctor

The Doctor Great and Devious

Round One

[​IMG]

Shaft may be one bad motha- shut your mouth! - but the iconic slasher villain Jason Vorhees is nothing to sneeze at. These two icons of the film industry are set to collide in this first round matchup, but who will come out on top?

FIGHT!

2. FlexAmerican Dynamite

FlexAmerican Dynamite RIP Cooper's Title Reign

Hold up.....isn't Jason like impervious to everything besides water? Surely that makes him a Super right?

Well anyway as much I'd like to give it the bad mother shut yo mouth I can't see a way Shaft can put down Jason. Edit: besides maybe water, I feel a little silly now.

Maybe he's able to hold off Jason for a while but ultimately I believe it comes down to endurance and Shaft will eventually be tired and Jason will slash him up.

It sucks but I don't see any other way around it.

Jason wins.

Edit: Of course unless Shaft has time to prepare and knows Jason can dies of water, I'll find out in a minute when I read Jason's bio.

3. Rainbow Yaz

Rainbow Yaz Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
    E-Fed Mod

Jason wins because he is fucking Jason.

I love Shaft, I absolutely love him, but there is nothing he can really do that will keep Jason down. He has survived gunshots, electrocutions, stabbings, being run over. He isn't invincible but he is pretty close. Shaft's best chance is to drag the fight out, attack from a distance, and slowly wear Jason down. He can't slip up once though, or he is dead...literally. That is too much to even ask a bad mutha like Shaft.

4. Arashi

Arashi Pre-Show Stalwart

Woot, first easy one I've looked at. Defiantly Jason here, he's basically immune to all of Shaft's attacks and would eventually hunt Shaft down and finish him with easy.

5. nightmare

nightmare ...7, 8, Better stay up late...

I think Shaft would last a bit longer than most give him credit for. He is a great detective and tough as nails. He wouldnt just walk up to Jason and try to punch the guy for christ sake.

Question is, where does this take place? If we are in the city, it gives John a slight advantage bc its his territory. Jason can kill you on a boat, in an alley or on a farm. He dont care. He likes his campground though. Either way, Shaft would figure out that water is his weakness, either fire hydrant or lakeside- Shaft would try to use it. Problem is, what the hell would he do next? What would Shaft do that hasnt been tried before?

Nothing. All the handguns and haymakers in the world arent going to put Jason down. Shaft can hit him with his car rigged with explosives for all I care. Not happening. Jason is stronger and has no remorse. His big slow self eventually catches up and gets in close (he always finds a way). Jason breaks Shaft in half and doesnt even need to use the machete.

Jason, very slowly, walks into the next round. Can you dig it?

6. justinsayne

justinsayne Cody Rhodes is an excellant

Jason is an unstoppable killing machine, Shaft is well... fucked. Shaft can try & shoot Jason, but it'll do him little good, Jason will just keep coming at him, pull out his machete & with one swipe take Shafts head off, then walk on to the next round to face his next victim.

7. UltimateHitman

UltimateHitman Old School Legend

People are mistaking the original, human Jason with the resurrected, supernatural, "invincible" Jason.

Jason Voorhees started out as a killing machine, yes, but a human one, killing freaked out young people with the element of surprise. If this is the humans section, then we're dealing with a Jason that is most certainly not impervious to bullets, as is the resurrected, supernatural version.

Shaft is not an easily frightened schoolgirl, nor is he an easily beaten, overly cocky teen male. He is fucking Shaft, and even though Jason Voorhees was a major threat to teenybopper campers in his heyday, if we're simply dealing with human Jason (which we are) then Shaft easily takes him down.

Because, like they say, never bring a knife to a gunfight.

8. FlexAmerican Dynamite

FlexAmerican Dynamite RIP Cooper's Title Reign

Why thank you sir, this post right here has ignited my passion into defending Shaft. Since nobody seemed to answer me why Jason was the human section I can only assume it's because he's human.

If that's the case I now have no doubt that Shaft can put him down very easily. What does Jason have besides a knife? Nothing, Shaft has long range weapons and just like the brilliant poster above has stated Shaft isn't a frightened teenager. If Jason is human, then Shaft easily takes him down.

9. No Hype

No Hype Dark Match Jobber

10. Bernkastel

Bernkastel Reaper of Miracles
    E-Fed Mod

:lmao:

Jason in the human bracket? Just about everyone is fucked. Jason is immortal and practically indestructible. About the only two ways to stop him would be to dump water on him or to cut off his head. I suppose ripping him apart would work, but no one in this bracket has that power. That requires Juggernaut or Hulk level of raw power.

All I can say is that if Freddy had a hard time defeating Jason, even in dreamland, where he is virtually omnipotent, then Shaft has no chance.

11. Rainbow Yaz

Rainbow Yaz Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
    E-Fed Mod

He isn't immortal. He has been killed, then he went to hell and came back with the power to posses people, the series got kinda fucked up for a while.

Shaft is screwed here, but Jason has been incapacitated before by mere regular people.

12. Bernkastel

Bernkastel Reaper of Miracles
    E-Fed Mod

Immortal = ageless, you are thinking of invincible, like Freddy in dreamland. It's would take a serious effort from a normal human to incapacitate Jason. Stabbing him won't work, shooting him won't work, lighting him on fire won't work. I think simulating drowning and cutting off his head are probably the most effective ways to beat him.

And the latter wouldn't be easy considering that he has super strength and durability. Freddy gouged his eyes out and that still didn't stop him.

Rainbow Yaz likes this.
  13. Silly Willy Nilly Vanilly in the Milly

It's Jason motherfuckin Vorheez we're talking about. Shaft can try anything, but that machete is beheading that MOFO.
    Vote: Jason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.