Round One: Cordell Walker vs. Mad Max

Discussion in '4th Annual BattleZone Tournament' started by JGlass, Aug 1, 2016.

?

Who wins?

1. Cordell Walker

2. Mad Max

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

Round One...

[​IMG]

Both of these men have had to fight there way through the desert, but in vastly different deserts. Cordell Walker might be a world class martial artist, but does he have the skills to overcome Mad Max's innate drive to survive? You be the judge!

FIGHT!

2. Jack-Hammer

Jack-Hammer YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
    Staff Member Moderator

I've got to go with Max on this. Walker is a man who thrives in a world of law and order whereas Max's world is one of chaos and ultimately survival of the fittest. In a hand to hand fight, I've no doubt that Walker would not only hold his own but might also win; however, it might not even come to that if Max decides to pull out a sawed off shotgun and empty both barrels into Walker's chest.

Max is ruthless, Walker isn't. Vote Max.

3. Rainbow Yaz

Rainbow Yaz Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
    E-Fed Mod

In my book, both of these guys are fairly evenly matched. Walker may have the hand to hand advantage, Max the weaponry advantage, both have a cool car(remember Walker had that bitching pickup), so it's pretty much a wash. I think it comes down to who is willing to go farther to win. Max is a renegade who is used to operating by his own rules. Walker rarely if ever operated outside the confines of the law. Max wins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.