Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round Three...

cto7PSk.png

Stage: Danger Room

The Danger Room is where the X-Men train to survive any sort of encounter that they may face. Unless a Danger Room Program is activated by someone in the control room, however, it is just a large, empty room. It is in this room that Albert Wesker, the self-proclaimed god, will fight Dante, the son of Sparda. Both men are no strangers to horrific violence, but which one will survive one more onslaught and make his way to round four?

FIGHT!

Now this would be a hell of a fight. I mean, one badass fight.

This would go to Dante, but it wouldn't be easy. Wesker has the strength, speed, stamina, durability, and skill to match Dante blow for blow. What Dante has, though, is a larger arsenal of weapons and powers and the fact that he can increase his abilities several times with his Devil Trigger. I also have to give the experience edge to Dante. Wesker was usually fighting well trained humans. Dante has taken out demons. Very powerful and large demons.

Vote Dante.

Weaker also has advanced healing that rivals Wolverine.

While the half Demon Dante would be something Wesker hasn't seen before he would adapt. To counter Dante's devil trigger Wesker would have no problem turning himself into an ungodly monster to get the win against his opponent.

They are even in speed stamina and endurance but while Dante would likely beat the shit out of Wesker like no one ever has it's Wesker's healing factor that would allow Wesker to just edge out Dante for the win. I'll even allow for the fact Dante could even give a Wesker monster a tough time but not if he can heal anything done to him almost instantly

Vote Wesker.

But Dante's durability is so outstanding that he doesn't have to heal.

[YOUTUBE]yUa2r9MVG8o[/YOUTUBE]

Here Dante is shot in the head and barely flinches.

[YOUTUBE]wrp-dUxNhUY[/YOUTUBE]

This shows Dante being stabbed or impaled several times and surviving, and easily.

[YOUTUBE]Hxq57cITHcw[/YOUTUBE]

These are some of the big bads that Dante has faced. More powerful enemies than Wesker has ever faced.

I think Dante is considerably more than enough for Wesker. It wouldn't be easy, but Dante has the necessary skill, power, and weapons to do it. Like his briefcase that can turn into 666 different weapons. More powerful weapons than a rocket launcher which has taken out Wesker. Dante can stop time with Quicksilver, can summon a shadow of himself to fight with him. He's just to much for Wesker.

Vote Dante.

Are all those abilities you mentioned standard or does he gain them as the game progresses? I'm not talking the durability, I'll give you that one because he's half demon. I mean the briefcase, stopping time & summoning a shadow clone. I ask because I honestly don't know. They sound like abilities/items he would get as the game progresses.

If he doesn't have them the entire time I don't see how they would factor into a completely random fight where he would have no time to go and gather these items and abilities. With his standard sword & pistols there is no way Dante would have the firepower needed to even KO Wesker.

Weaker however would already injected himself with the Prototype Virus and have his super speed, stamina, endurance as well as his own God like durability.

Dante is the son of Sparda and is no slouch. I have no doubt he would give Wesker a run for his money. A half demon wielding a sword and a pair of pistols isn't enough to defeat a self styled God.

Something else I would like to point out. Dante is half demon and that's the side that gives him his immense power and durability. His other half is human meaning he can still die. It would take a long time to accomplish but Wesker is one of the few left in this tournament that can do it.

Wesker still wins this in what would be an amazing battle that destroys the Danger Room

Are all those abilities you mentioned standard or does he gain them as the game progresses? I'm not talking the durability, I'll give you that one because he's half demon. I mean the briefcase, stopping time & summoning a shadow clone. I ask because I honestly don't know. They sound like abilities/items he would get as the game progresses.

If he doesn't have them the entire time I don't see how they would factor into a completely random fight where he would have no time to go and gather these items and abilities. With his standard sword & pistols there is no way Dante would have the firepower needed to even KO Wesker.

Weaker however would already injected himself with the Prototype Virus and have his super speed, stamina, endurance as well as his own God like durability.

Dante is the son of Sparda and is no slouch. I have no doubt he would give Wesker a run for his money. A half demon wielding a sword and a pair of pistols isn't enough to defeat a self styled God.

Something else I would like to point out. Dante is half demon and that's the side that gives him his immense power and durability. His other half is human meaning he can still die. It would take a long time to accomplish but Wesker is one of the few left in this tournament that can do it.

Wesker still wins this in what would be an amazing battle that destroys the Danger Room

He gains some of the abilities throughout the game. A lot of his abilities and weapons, though, from DMC 3 to 4 became standard and 4 is the most recent version of Dante (not counting the remake which actually makes him more powerful). So I'll take away the briefcase because he gained it in 4, but his sword Rebellion, Yamato (his brother's crazy powerful sword), Ebony and Ivory (twin pistols that never have to be reloaded), Quicksilver, and other abilities are standard in DMC 4.

Also, aren't we taking these characters at their best? So who gives a shit if they are gained throughout the game. I see everyone letting Link have all of his crazy shit that he gains through games in his battles. Why are new rules constantly being made up? The same can be said of Wesker. He doesn't get his abilities until the end of Resident Evil 1. So if we're taking Wesker from RE 5 (the most recent) then we're taking Dante from DMC 4 (the most recent) and those abilities are standard in that game.

And did you see the video of the enemies he's faced? He's killed way more powerful enemies than Wesker has killed or than Wesker even is. Dante has beaten his brother, TWICE, and Virgil is Dante's equal. So I think Wesker would be, not easy, but definitely beatable for Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back