Round 3, TNA - The Hart Foundation vs. The Outsiders

Do you really wanna hurt me? Do you really wanna make me cry?

• Hart Foundation

• Outsiders

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
r3.jpg

Let the ultimate battle begin.

hartfoundation.gif
outsiders.jpg

TNA Region
The Hart Foundation - Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart
vs.
The Outsiders - Kevin Nash & Scott Hall

I had an argument written here for the Outsiders but I couldn't do it. the Harts are simply better than the Outsiders. Hall and Nash were six time tag champions. They won them using a cane once, they were awarded them once, they were awarded them again, they won them again for 3 weeks, they won them again when Scott Steiner turned on his brother to join the NWO, then won them one final time over a dysfunctional team where they held them for two weeks. In other words, they cleanly won the titles twice. That's not all that great when you think about it. Bret can beat either one of them and with Anvil being strong enough to hold the other off for awhile, this goes to the Harts.

I was waiting for someone to post in this match up simply because I was torn. Really this could go either way here, and I think unfortunately that the Hart Foundation are going to run away with this thing, but they shouldn't. They should definitely win, but not handily.

Very, very tough match up here. In the end I went with the Hart Foundation.

Gotta go with the Hart Foundation. Outsiders have two great talents, but they aren't as good as the Hart Foundation. Bret can take either one of them and Anvil is the strength of the group who will get the hot tag and take out Nash and Hall. It'll be a doozy of a fight, but I just can't see anyway to vote against the Hart Foundation.

Much like the British Bulldogs, I find the Hart Foundation to be overrated. Eventually I will argue that both of those teams should be defeated (probably next round) but for now they are still the better team.

The Outsiders were the cornerstones of the NWO, but all of their title reigns were unimpressive. They got some big wins over Harlem Heat and the Steiners to get the titles, but never really did much with them. Maybe if Scott Hall could have stayed off the sauce then they would have been around longer and been more successful, but I have to give the nod to the Hart Foundation.

Great match-up here I have to admit, this will go either way. Initially, my voted went to the heart foundation as Bret Hart can easily take care of Scott Hall where Jim Neidhart will have his hands full but will find a way to eliminate Kevin Nash. The experience these men have are vast and will take down just about any team.

However, this is the Outsiders we are talking about. These are the men that will cheat to get the victory and will always find a way even if they are up against one of the greatest tag teams. Add this to the fact that Kevin Nash has been basically a stable member for the majority of his wrestling career who understands the psychology of tag team wrestling and Nash is the experienced one in a TNA ring.

After a thorough and detailed thought, my vote has to go to the Hart Foundation. The only reason why is that the better of one team (Bret) is better than the best of the other (Nash). HD will get the victory, but not without going the distance and back three times over.

Well I was wondering when I would have to bust out a wordfort to battle against a good but not as good as the Harts team. Again I will have to hold back, as the Outsiders are no where near as good as Bret and Jim. The Outsiders are a great concept for a team, but never accomplished much, besides getting the tag team titles given to them.

The Harts have to win here. The defeding champs were a very good tag team that included one of the best wrestlers of all time and a real legit tough guy. The Outsiders were pretty shit. Sure, the nWo was big and all that, but the Outsiders weren't that great of a tag team, as KB said. The Hart Foundation take this one, and it's pretty easy.

I have to go with The Outsiders here.

The Hart Foundation, while Bret and Anvil had great chemistry, it was still a one man team as far as I'm concerned. I mean, honestly... Jim Neidhart was nothing more than a comedic relief, really. He did nothing but play with his silly beard, and throw punches and kicks every now and then, until finally holding someone up for three seconds for Bret to knock their heads off. That's all he contributed to the team when you look at it.

The Outsiders, on the other hand, was most definitely a two man team. Both Nash and Hall brought tremendous things to the table, and both were equal in The Outsiders success/greatness. From charisma, promos, work-rate... they were on an even playing field when you put it all together. You absolutely cannot say the same for The Hart Foundation.

Now, kayfabe wise... while Bret holds singles victories over both Nash and Hall, it took a LOT for Bret to get those wins, more so than a lot of other opponents he would face throughout his glorious career. To face both of them at the same time, with only the help from someone who was completely unproven against top talent like Jim Neidhart, I just don't see how Bret would have ever been able to pull this miracle off.

To me, The Outsiders win this one in every possible way imaginable.

I'm going with the Harts. Hall and Nash are very good team, but Anvil has the power to match up with them, and once he softens them up, Bret has easy pickings, going for the legs of his opponents. It will be a damn good match, and could probably main event most PPVs, but I can't find a reason to make myself vote for the Outsiders...

To be honest, I voted the Hart Foundation, but could see the Outsiders winning this also. The Hart Foundation had family chemistry and were a great TAG TEAM. We all know individually, this is no match as Hall and Nash overwhelm the talents of Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart. As jmt said, the Anvil was more comic relief than anything, and the power would be offset by Nash. This will be a great match, but a match I see the Hart Foundation winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back