Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
r2.jpg

The Hart Foundation - Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart
vs.
The Big Bossman & Bam Bam Bigelow

Set in the death-defying TNA ring.

Sponsored by Coors Light. The difference is drinkability.

It's the Harts all the way here. Let's see. You have Anvil who can certainly match power with Bossman and while he can't beat Bigelow in that department, he can certainly make things difficult. Then you have the Hitman who can certainly beat both guys. You couple that with the experience and continuity that the Harts have and I don't see any way this isn't going for the pink and black.

I have to go with the real team here and vote for The Hart Foundation.

For one, you just can't vote for a team who was randomly thrown together, against one of the greatest tag teams in professional wrestling history, especially when one competitor from said tag team turned out to be perhaps the greatest ever to lace up a pair of boots and step through that curtain (Bret Hart, of course).

And looking at it kayfabe, I still don't see how Bigelow and Bossman could ever defeat the Hart Foundation, either. I mean, Bret Hart has ALWAYS had Bam Bam Bigelow's number, and throughout most his career Bossman was nothing more than a jobber. Hart alone could defeat these two guys in the same night in singles matches, so you give him a tag partner as big, explosive, and wild as the Anvil, who he also has TREMENDOUS chemistry with, there's no way Bigelow and Bossman could ever stand a chance

Hart Foundation was one of the greatest, if not the greatest, tag team in professional wrestling history squaring off against two men who achieved some success in their careers. The random pairing of Bossman & Bigelow just simply does not have the skills to take down the mammoth team. Both members of the Hart Foundation can outwrestle Bam Bam Bossman any day of the week & have the tag team understanding of the ring down pact, despite it being in an unfamiliar ring for both teams.

HF will win this for sure.

A great potential teaming of Big Boss Bam, almost like the convict and the cop, or something along those lines. Both big men with a mean streak. But as KB said, Neidhart could compete against either of them. But always, the technition goes over the bigman, wheither it's Benoit, Angle, or in this case Hart.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious here that anyone voting for Bossman & Bam Bam will be doing so purely for the humorous aspect of it. No one in their right mind could possibly present an argument that the fantasy pairing of Bossman & Bam Bam would have been better than the Hart Foundation. While I do think the Hart Foundation are a tad bit overrated (they're legends, but I wouldn't call them the greatest of all time like so many do), they're easily better than Bossman & Bam Bam. Hart Foundation should scrape up a very, very easy win here.

How the fuck is this NOT a shut-out for the Hart Foundation?!? The pink and black attack was a mainstay and a staple for all tag team wrestling that followed them. Even to this day and age, when individual wrestlers of the past are being overshadowed by new blood, the Hart Foundation is still viewed as the greatest tag team of all time. I don't think many can compare. They were the perfect combination of technical skill, power, look, charisma, and teamwork. Sorry, but putting two strong, fat guys in a tag team isn't going to de-throne IMO the greatest tag team of all time.

The deuce's wild teams must be eliminated from the tournament. I'm Vince McMahon circa two-thousand-and... something and I've foolishly injected poison into my own tournament. Just like back then, the results have been - how do I put this? - underwhelming. Something to improve for next year.

Bossman and Bigelow are an interesting pairing, sure, but they get shit all over by the reigning champions. Like I've always said; real men wear pink.

Hart Foundation has this one wrapped up. Hart can go toe to toe with anyone and Neidhart has the strength to go with Bigelow and Bossman. I can't see anyway Bam Bam Bossman win this.

Wow...Lots of hate here for the big men. I think they'd do alright in this match. We at least gave Bam Bam a decent run in a TNA ring in the WZ Tourney, did we not?

That all being said, of course it's the Harts here. This is just another match on the road to the finals for them. Anvil will have to be the workhorse here, taking out both big men, but Bret is more than enough to get the win here for his team.

Hart Foundation all the way here. Bam Bam and Big Boss Man are a solid team, but going against a team who is arguably one of the more experienced and celebrated tag teams in pro wrestling history. Anvil can match power with both of them, and Hart is actually better than the two wrestlers he's against. Speed, power, and experience.

Hart Foundation wins.

The Hart Foundation beat the second pair of Demoliton once, having spent the best part of four years losing to power teams, when Legion of Doom interfered. Neidharts power is completely negated here, so we basically have Bret Hart trying to beat them both technically. The Hart Foundation really, really weren't that good people. Beating the Rockers doesn't make you good, beating teams who are leaving the company doesn't either.

I don't understand were the fucking Hart love comes from. They spent their first title reign being handed wins by Danny Davis, or losing by countout and DQ. Danny Davis isn't a TNA ref, and a DQ or countout would send them home, so there is no justification in them winning here.

Their only legitimate wins were against perennial jobber teams like The Rockers and Rhythm and Blues. I will continue to make this argument as they undeservedly go through round after round, but it's true: if Bret Hart retired in 1991, the Hart Foundation wouldn't even be in this thing.

I'm going with The Hart Foundation for the win here. Bam Bam Bossman could been a pretty good tag team but its hard not vote for the Hart Foundation. They had more experienced and had Jim Niedhart one of the best tag team wrestlers of all time in my opinion.

Vote for Hart Foundation here.

Even though I’m late, I’d like to throw my 2 cents in this matchup. I would have gone with the winners in this one, the Hart Foundation. Simple experience together is a huge advantage, plus the fact that they were successful together helps as well.

I can’t say much about Team BIG, but Boss Man and Bam Bam Elow may have been a force to reckon with. The Twin Towers were pretty impressive back in the day, and replacing Akeem with Bam may have done the trick. Bam Bam was a Tag Team Champion a few times in his career teaming with DDP, Kanyon and Vader. Boss Man is no Vader, but the similarities may show that may have brought as much success as a Team as what actually happened in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back