Round 2: Miho vs. The Joker

Discussion in 'Humans Section' started by The Doctor, Sep 13, 2012.

?

Who wins?

1. Miho

2. The Joker

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Doctor

The Doctor Great and Devious

Round 2

[​IMG]

Two killers collide! Miho managed to out-maneuver and take out the bounty hunter Spike Spiegel last round, while the Joker just barely managed to edge past the vampire slayer, Buffy. Who is coming out on top here?

FIGHT!

2. GrandSword

GrandSword Burning Hammaaaaah!!!

If the Joker can beat Buffy, Miho has absolutely no chance.

3. Shotaro

Shotaro WZCW's James Howard

Buffy would make Miho look like a chump and Joker took her down.

The same thing would happen here, Joker wins.

4. nightmare

nightmare ...7, 8, Better stay up late...

Pretty, deadly, little Miho. Oh this is bad for you. Dangerous and sneaky, you are- but this guy is downright psychotic.

Miho is basically a ninja. Nothing more really. No great weapons, no extra strength or abilities to speak of. Joker easily walks right through this one on to the next round. Pure maniacal laughter and a fancy trick flower knock Miho out here.

5. Dowdsy McDowds

Dowdsy McDowds Sally was here

Am I going blind or is there not a bio page for Miho? In a few days it may not even matter by the looks of the poll, but I figured I'd stand up for the little lady as the comments so far don't really seem to be giving a reason as to why Joker beats her.

Could Buffy have beaten Miho? Oh it seems likely. That's great and all, but Miho isn't fighting some powered up blondie, she's fighting an insane guy. In Sin City she's encountered a few of those and kept her head while powerful lunatics like Jackie Boy lost theirs.

Why did I ask about the bio page for Miho? I know she's used swastika styled throwing stars to great effect, but upon reading up about her some more she also seems to have another longer range weapon at her disposal too;
    (from Wikipedia)

Joker seems to enjoy taking a beating and giving it out too. His various tricky gizmos also seem to be utilised at close range, though I have no doubt he can toss his knives. He's no ninja though, and the ninja he's up against seems to have superior longer-range weaponry before adding in her swords with which she's incredibly skilled with and can keep Joker at a safe distance.

Miho for meho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.