Round 2, Day 1

HBK vs. X-Pac

• #1 Shawn Michaels

• #32 Sean Waltman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Results are here

Hernandez is a good up and comer but come on this is Hulk Hogan. The only person in his region that could beat Hogan is Double A in the next round. Hogan wins this one after another Fingerpoke of Doom to Hernandez. This should be no real contest in votes but in the match I expect it to run as a decent match with Hernandez doing well against Hogan.

No doubt, this goes to Hogan. There is nothing wrong with Hernandez, but come on this is Hogan. Not only that, but with the WCW advantage. Hogan would go over in a fast macth. No way would Hernandez go over here.

This is simple. Eddie has evrything over Sheik, even hometown advantage. So this defiantely goes to Latino Heat. This match would be fairly interesting as they have differnt styles, but in the end I see Edddie coming out on top. He was way more talented in the ring than Sheik.

I think Low Ki is good. But He's certainly an enviroment wrestler. Put him in WWE and he wouldn't have much to offer. Helms on the other hand is far more versitile. He could probably adapt to any promotion.

The Sheik is far more entertaining now that he ever was as a wrestler. Why don't WWE have him on Smackdown commentary? Anyway. Guerrero is only overrated by WWE. His wrestling ability is great, but he was just never a main event wrestler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back