Roman Reigns Suspended

Basically this. In the minds of many, this just knocks Reigns down to Randy Orton status. There will always be some question marks (fair or not) until a Cena/Hunter/Taker/Brock caliber guy is thrown to the lions for pissing hot. .

For banging the boss's daughter?

Roman comes back but they will still be reluctant to turn him full heel. God if he becomes the champ at BG he will be absolutely despised.

Love it.

Can't help but feel it's somehow Daniel Bryan's fault.

I mean obviously he is still being held out so that we won't boo Roman. Now with Roman suspended, Bryan can come back. That sneaky little vegan.

Girl, please :lmao:

This push is like Jason. No matter how many bullets it has in it, it most likely isn't dead

This. Nothing short of vehicular manslaughter or kicking a child in the head will derail this train. Hell, if he hit the drive by on a 12 yr old at ringside, he would probably get over.

I'm not sure about him continuing as the top guy. There were reports out that Vince is souring on the idea as late as a month or so ago. HHH was the one being reporting as wanting to keep Reigns on top, but those are the dirtsheets for you.

If it is true though, this might be the straw that broke the camels back. It gives the WWE a way to move him down the card and cut their losses. I think it all depends on what he was nailed taking. If it's a prescription and he didn't know it contained something it shouldn't then there might be a way out. If he was on the juice, then unlike Orton, he might be done. We'll have to wait and see.

That was my deal. ....This thing has failed in every measured metric (through no fault of Reigns) and now they have an excuse to get out of it without having to admit they butches the fuck out of it.

Have they said what is was he failed for?

I don't believe they've ever stated specifically how the Wellness has been failed, only that it has been failed.

Wrestlers may be free to say at their discretion or not, IDK. You used to actually be able to read the whole policy on their website I believe, but I can't find it any more.

Have they said what is was he failed for?

No not yet and they might not. I don't think they have too if I remember correctly, just that he failed is all they have to say. You would think though if it's a case like Rose's where it was a prescription that he mistakenly took then it helps his case with the public. When they don't tell you it just seems more sinister. Or maybe that's the conspiracy theorist in me coming out.

A lot are comparing him to Hardy, Orton and Mysterio saying he'll be able to get back to normal right away because they did after being suspended. The thing is though, all three of those guys were over like hell with the fans, Reigns is not. Might be harder for him who knows.

Well I am completely shocked at this news! Im inclined to think it's a work... But I thought the same about Punk walking out and Bryan's retirement lol

But I think this could end up being a really good thing to happen to Roman, he should surely return as a heel! Have they explained his absence on raw or smackdown at all or have they completely ignored him?

ヒュー G. レックション;5517617 said:
Well I am completely shocked at this news! Im inclined to think it's a work... But I thought the same about Punk walking out and Bryan's retirement lol

But I think this could end up being a really good thing to happen to Roman, he should surely return as a heel! Have they explained his absence on raw or smackdown at all or have they completely ignored him?

Why would this be a work? How could this help anyone involved if it was a work? He was on Raw and Smackdown hasn't aired yet.

ヒュー G. レックション;5517617 said:

If it's a work then it's a bad move on their part. Isn't getting suspended on a Wellness violation sort of a black mark against your name. I mean two more suspensions like this and he's out of a job. As I said on the other thread, they can't do the injury thing, they did that before Mania when he got his nose fixed.

Besides it doesn't make sense for him to miss this time. It's supposed to be a Shield 3 way for the title, now it's only 2 of them participating in the build. Been waiting for the Shield to come together for 2 years now, not the way I had imagined this all to happen.

He can't come back as a heel. Rollins has to play that role with Reigns being out. Unless they do a double turn at Battleground it won't work. This is all fucked up now.

WWE put out a notice he has been suspended, I don't think they want to keep repeating the fact their WWE champion failed a drug test. Reigns has said in the past he plays to the kids, the adults who boo him can basically pound sand. I'm sure if the WWE could have swept it under the rug they would have.

There is exactly zero % chance that this is a work, why do people keep suggesting this? I've seen this in a few places online.

It's a real PR shitstorm for WWE when someone fails Wellness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back