Paige Suspended

alfonzo13

Legend Killer
According to the main site, WWE has suspended Paige for 30 days due to a wellness policy violation... A few hours after Del Rio was suspended...

Sounds like they either had a nice x fueled night at the club, or rode the white pony around town. When a couple both get popped, it isnt good.

ADR was probably gone soon anyway, but this sucks for Page. I like her & if she keeps up the bullshit, she will be out of some killer matches.

Well it clearly isnt anything performance enhancing since the likelihood of them both getting tested seems planned. Maybe they saw an issue & used the test to make sure of it & correct the behavior. Seems like their names have been involved in some backstage rumblings lately, especially since the split & were likely popped for a party favor considering they are both out on the town a lot.

Coke, x, maybe weed. Not like the recent UFC failures have been about.

Well it clearly isnt anything performance enhancing since the likelihood of them both getting tested seems planned. Maybe they saw an issue & used the test to make sure of it & correct the behavior. Seems like their names have been involved in some backstage rumblings lately, especially since the split & were likely popped for a party favor considering they are both out on the town a lot.

Coke, x, maybe weed. Not like the recent UFC failures have been about.

It's not weed. Weed isn't a wellness violation anymore. Hasn't been for a handful of years now.

Hopefully Paige doesn't end up the wrestling version of Courtney Love

I'd only worry about that happening if they both went to TNA because, y'know...

grungetriangle.jpg

...murder would be afoot.

I'd only worry about that happening if they both went to TNA because, y'know...

grungetriangle.jpg

...murder would be afoot.

Lol

But I meant in terms of potential. People can rag on Courtney Love all they want but she was a really good musician back in the day that just got derailed due to drugs/relationships

Well it clearly isnt anything performance enhancing since the likelihood of them both getting tested seems planned.

I though the whole roster gets tested at the same time, shows how much I know haha

And Mr. Bits, that's great news that weed is no longer a violation! I'm pleasantly surprised. So there could be guys on the roster right now smoking weed? I wonder who does...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back