Paige Suspended AGAIN for Second Wellness Violation

From what I can see and read, she's a mess and I can't help but feel Del Rio is leading her down this path. Just last week Del Rio's story about no showing a AAA event changed from an angry driver stabbing him and driving off, to a homeless drunk stabbing him outside his restaurant and punching Paige before taking off.

We have seen this story happen with Randy Orton. Hopefully Paige's story will unfold the same way.

This is getting ridiculous..... If she doesn't get checked out, then I'm afraid the situation calls for her to be released. this is bad news for everyone involved.

I was at the WCPW on Saturday night and Del Rio was there and wrestled. Surely if he had genuinely been stabbed he couldn't have had a match.

Paige is on a slippery slope here, I hope she sorts herself out.

Slash is different from stab. His pictures showed cuts not deep wounds. So ADR wrestling so soon after it is not surprising.

I'm betting she got prescriptions and didn't notify WWE or something close to that. If so, she's a dumb dumb.

She now has the record for fastest first suspension to second, Beating Evan Bourne's old Record.

But it is entirely possible that she is trying to get out of her contract using the Wellness Policy method.

But it is entirely possible that she is trying to get out of her contract using the Wellness Policy method.

This would be hard in that she would need to take a banned substance continuously since they have no idea when they will be tested. So I doubt this.

Maybe she doesn't care anymore. Hasn't she been wrestling since she was like 16? Plus she grew up in the business. She might just be burnt out and doesn't care if she gets caught.

Plus I'm pretty sure the drug tests are random but they can also test if there's a valid suspicion that the worker is using.

If Jeff Hardy showed up like he did at that TNA ppv a few years ago he would probably have gotten tested shortly after.

She went from being incredibly popular to being an afterthought once some of the other women started coming up to the main roster. Maybe she couldn't handle that. Or maybe the road schedule got to her.

Don't be thirsty.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_4imv9e2p6buoo884oks0ssw8g_640.jpg

With that statement from WWE it was pretty clear that it wasnt just some birocracy mistake as she suggested but something more. So, she has brought this on herself. Cant see her having any future if she doesnt separate herself from Del Rio because it seems that her troubles started with him. And with her falling in love with him and refusing to cooperate(that tweet after suspension wont be considered positivily by WWE who doesnt like any of that social media hate on them by their employees) it wont happen soon so she might as well be over now because like this she has no future in WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back