Randy Orton Suspended

I expect plenty of Sheamus on Smackdown anyway, seeing as he is, you know, the show's champion and that.

Well Sheamus has shown up on RAW countless times to squash people and not continue his storylines from SD even though his said #1 contender (Del Rio) also has a squash like five minutes before.

True, he has been a sloppily booked champion.

We digress, we should be discussing what a very naughty boy Randall has been.

Doesn't the Wellness Policy distinguish between synthetic marijuana versus the natural kind? I thought Evan Bourne failed a Wellness test for use of synthetic marijuana and was suspended for it.

That would be my guess.

Yes, I think you're right; weed will get you a fine, while spice gets you Wellness'd.

Ass backwards? Yes, I know

Doesn't the Wellness Policy distinguish between synthetic marijuana versus the natural kind? I thought Evan Bourne failed a Wellness test for use of synthetic marijuana and was suspended for it.

That would be my guess.

Section 4 N said:
The following uses of synthetic drugs, even if purchased as an over the counter medication without a prescription, are prohibited under this Policy:

Synthetic Cannabinoids - most commonly referred to as "Spice", or "K2", are chemically engineered substances, similar to THC - the active ingredient in marijuana - that, when smoked or ingested, can produce pharmacological effects similar to marijuana.
Synthetic Stimulants/Synthetic Cathinones - most commonly referred to as the "Bath Salts" drugs or the "Plant Food" drugs are chemically engineered substances, such as mephedrone, methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) and methylone that when smoked, ingested or injected, can produce pharmacological effects similar to illegal forms of amphetamines/stimulants such as cocaine, LSD, MDMA and/or methamphetamines.
Regardless of whether there is a prescription, the use of synthetic drugs in any form will be considered a non-medical use for purposes of this Policy. The use of synthetic drugs is therefore prohibited and subject to the penalties set forth in Section 15 A of the Policy.

Yes, but he probably just fucked up his prescriptions and failed for an opiate.

I'm saddened.

Not really.

1. He wasn't doing anything, so who cares? They were giving him shit opponent after shit opponent, and it was only going to get worse with Jericho being suspended. I have no idea what happens to him when he comes back, but he's too popular to bury. Could be a blessing in disguise, if he doesn't spend several months "being punished" after his actual punishment ends.

2. Ryback, motherfuckers. RYfuckingBACK. Give him a chance to really take over. Make that show all about him and his rise to super stardom. Not going to happen, but it should.

See, I was looking forward to Jericho vs. Orton and Orton killing Jericho off...looks like it wasn't meant to be. He'll come back and storm to some SummerSlam match. 2012 has not been kind to Randall.

2. Ryback, motherfuckers. RYfuckingBACK. Give him a chance to really take over. Make that show all about him and his rise to super stardom. Not going to happen, but it should.

We'll see what happens when he actually gets off the blocks. I don't see why whatever they had queued up for Orton also couldn't work for Ryback. My vote - a Miz and Ziggler handicap feud.

269363_10150981093900365_629430364_12218908_708112206_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back