• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bourne's suspended again.

Remix

Is a thin rope
January 17, 2012 – In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE (NYSE:WWE) has suspended Matthew Korklan (Evan Bourne®) for 60 days effective Tuesday, January 17 for his second violation of the company’s policy.

Dumbass.

Future endeavored. Immediately. Two Wellness Policy violations that close together? Gone, end of story.

If they were going to fire him, they wouldn't have released this.

Fuck him. Spot monkey who hasn't shown to be much more. No big loss. Then again, his teaming up with Kofi made them not look as terrible as they did while going at it alone.

If they were going to fire him, they wouldn't have released this.

Fuck him. Spot monkey who hasn't shown to be much more. No big loss. Then again, his teaming up with Kofi made them not look as terrible as they did while going at it alone.

Chris Masters.

I'm under the impression that he's trying to get fired or is the stupidest motherfucker alive.

I'm going with the latter for now. Sydal must have taken too many concussions if he thought this wasn't going to piss everybody supporting his push.

Edit: @Kotre: Or that.

He won't make it for the third chance.

Can somebody help me with something... When RVD and sabu got caught with the marijuana a few years back did they get suspended?

He won't make it for the third chance.

Can somebody help me with something... When RVD and sabu got caught with the marijuana a few years back did they get suspended?

Yeah... isn't that why he had to drop the WWE strap after he beat Cena for it?

Someone who thinks they have a problem or wants to keep their job.

I suspect I've said this before, but weed isn't punishable by suspension.

Synthetic weed is. When WWE implemented that policy about 8 months back a LOT of people have been getting suspended in comparison to past years.

If he wanted to, he could go to rehab and keep his job. WWE let you do that. Actually, it's part of their policy.

I don't care what WWE will let you do, or what their policy is. What I am saying is, if it were my decision, he'd be gone. I wouldn't bring him back and give him the opportunity for strike three. I don't think he's an addict. I think he's a dumbass. He's not work the risk, I'd part ways now.

Then again, they do need someone to feed to the Funkasaurus. They could keep him around as enhancement talent. But he'd be waiting a long time until he sees his next victory.

In fact, as I implied above, that probably would happen in Orlando.

He either wants out, or he's a dumb fuck.

I'm going to go with the former. No one can be that much of a dumb fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back