Heath Slater: Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll

Remix

Is a thin rope
In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Heath Miller (Heath Slater) for 30 days effective immediately for his first violation of the company’s policy.

Well he was a One Man (Southern) Rockband who has been accused of having sex (whether the other person wanted it or not) I guess it was only a matter of time before Heath stumbled his way onto some drugs.

Sucks to be him. Well, it probably always sucks to be Heath Slater, but particularly so now. Just when I was starting to not despise him any more too, that's too bad.

It seems like an awful lot of guys are being suspended for violation of the Wellness Policy. Mistico, Mike Choida, Darren Young and now Slater. What's up with that??

Have WWE wrestlers just forgotten how to get a prescription? I mean Slater's been in WWE for years (counting developmental) he should know that you can take anything and get away with it if you've got a prescription. I mean, even I know that. Silly tit.

Have WWE wrestlers just forgotten how to get a prescription? I mean Slater's been in WWE for years (counting developmental) he should know that you can take anything and get away with it if you've got a prescription. I mean, even I know that. Silly tit.

He's ginger and his mum and dad are probably siblings. Give him some credit.

He's the next Rated R Superstar, I guarantee in two years everyone will give a fuck about Heath Slater.

I said this about Ryder in 2009, and look where he's at these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back