Roderick Strong Leaving ROH: Where Will He Go?

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
It's being reported that top ROH star Roderick Strong told company officials at last Saturday's TV tapings that he was leaving the company to pursue other opportunities. Obviously, this is going to lead to the inevitable "Strong should go work for...." discussions so here it is.

Turning 33 late next month, Strong has been wrestling for Ring of Honor for 13 years and has been a staple of the company. Strong is a former 1 time ROH World Champion, ROH World Tag Team Champion and 2 time ROH World Television Champion. Strong has also been a force for Pro Wrestling Guerilla where he's been 3 time PWG World Tag Team Champion and finished a 449 day run about 3.5 months back as PWG World Champion. He has experience working in Japan as well, working for Dragon Gate and Pro Wrestling Noah, though he's not a huge star over there.

I see him heading to Japan to work; it's just a feeling that I have and I just see him heading to New Japan as I see them making more substantial offers than TNA or WWE.

He's worked for TNA before. I wouldn't completely rule that option out. Bennett came. Apparently, Matt Taven is on their radar once he's healthy, too. You never know.

ROH has a working relationship with New Japan, so I'm not sure why he'd leave ROH to go to Japan, unless he's just planning on doing a much larger tour there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back