Former ROH Megastar Arrives In NXT

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
It's been announced on various websites, including WWE.com, that Roderick Strong has signed with NXT.

At age 33, Strong is a 16 year veteran in pro wrestling and he's another huge name on the indie scene though he's obviously best known for his time in Ring of Honor. Strong is the 2nd Triple Crown Champion in ROH's history having won the World, World Tag Team and World Television Championships; his 2nd run as ROH World Television Champion came about late last year when he ended Jay Lethal's historic 567 day 2nd reign as champ.

Strong's first interview, a brief one, was posted on WWE.com and he's almost certainly going to be a heel. http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/article/roderick-strong-nxt-debut

While it's hard to tell from a brief 40+ second clip, he seemed comfortable in his skin and oozed a sort of clam confidence.

I think that Roderick Strong would have surely gone to semifinals if Austin Aries didn't get injured.

No way would have TM61 gone past Austin Aries and Roderick Strong.

Still I am looking to forward what's next for Strong since Aries is out due to injury until January 2017.

He could have a feud with either No Way Jose or Tye Dillinger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back