Road to Wrestlemania 28 - KEEP ALL WM28 GENERAL DISCUSSION IN HERE!!

This is my predicted Wrestlemania 28 card in correct order, now again, I can't tell you what the future holds, but these all would make sense and make one hell of a Wrestlemania, one of the best in a long time.

Match #1- Cody Rhodes vs Mick Foley, Why? Rhodes was responsible for the elimination of Mick Foley in the Royal Rumble and we all know that Foley works Mania matches with superstars that are going to explode in the future. Cody Rhodes is headed in that direction very soon and a match against the legendary Foley could put him over the top. It would be one hell of an opening match to kick off this year's Mania and would really set an aggressive tone.

Match #2- Kharma Vs Beth Phoenix For The Diva's Title, Why? Kharma made her return at Royal Rumble and obviously is the only real threat in the wrestling world to take Beth Phoenix off of her high horse. Both women are professionally trained diva's that can actually wrestle, so this won't be another bore fest of a diva's match, it'll actually be a great quality match, while not letting down the adrenaline.

Match #3- Mark Henry Vs Alberto Del Rio Vs Daniel Bryan Vs Dolph Ziggler Vs The Miz Vs R-Truth Vs Christian Vs Kofi Kingston in a Money In The Bank Ladder Match, Why? With the departure of the Money In The Bank PPV, which I do not agree was a smart business decision, none the less, this match will strike huge in the early going of Mania. One star will be made in this match and my vote is going to Kofi Kingston as the WWE seems to want him in the main event status, I'll agree, a great match to push Kofi to the top.

Match #4- Sheamus Vs Randy Orton Vs Wade Barrett For The World Heavyweight Championship, Why? As you can see, Daniel Bryan will no longer have the title in his grasps as I predict Barrett walking away with the title, Sheamus deciding to get in this match, and of course Orton as well with his vendetta for Barrett. The winner is beyond me but it could be Orton or Sheamus as my best guess. Barrett will just be a filler for a month.

Match #5- Big Show Vs Shaq, Why? It's Wrestlemania, the gimmick match has to be there. Time to slow down things a little, let the viewers catch their breath and relax a bit and get a few laughs. The battle of the two big men and they'll fight to show their dominance.

Match #6- Ryder Vs Kane, Why? With Cena tied up in his feud with The Rock, he'll hand the reigns over to Ryder. Ryder has been tossed around in the WWE as a no name, then a mid carder, and now involved in a huge feud. It really does grab the attention of many, believe it or not. Kane and Ryder will work tremendously together and this match could really put Ryder over, win or lose. Embrace the hate.

Match #7- The Undertaker Vs HHH Vs HBK, Why? You have the greatest story line of an epic rematch that made Wrestlemania 27, why not throw in HBK? He is coming back this coming week and I think it is the ultimate wrench to be thrown into things. There is no better way to send Taker off as he retires than an amazing 30 minute battle with HHH and HBK and his final victory ever.

Match #8- Cm Punk Vs Chris Jericho For The WWE Title, Why? I don't really have to explain this one, this feud has quietly been building and it will make one hell of a battle. Two very well rounded wrestlers that are going to put on one hell of a title match. Will the WWE let Jericho win and carry the title, I am not so sure with Jericho's other obligations, I just believe he has been used as a filler to bring those ratings back up a bit, either way, it will be memorable.

Match #9- John Cena Vs The Rock, you know why. This match has been built up since last year and it is finally coming to head. This is going to be a battle, a great match to cap Mania and send everyone home happy. Let's just hope this match isn't too short and it really lasts a lengthy amount of time. I truly don't believe that The Rock is going to have a whole lot of ring rust and I think he will carry both himself and Cena to one hell of a match. I am hoping The Rock wins, but with Cena being as over as he is, they just may let Cena take this, either way, I can't wait.

If this is the correct card, the ratings and buy rate for Wrestlemania 28 could go through the roof and leave nobody bitching about how it could have been better. This is not my dream Wrestlemania, this is just my predicted card, the wrestlers will put it all on the line and I believe we will always remember Wrestlemania 28 that took place in Miami, the event of all events.

I love your card mate!

I've been thinking about the possibility of a triple threat match between Taker/HHH/HBK at Wrestlemania. There are just so many possible outcomes and it would be one of, if not THE biggest Wrestlemania match ever given what's at stake. I think it would be great if we were to see HHH and HBK both trying to end the streak at the same time and ultimately, their selfishness in trying to be 'the one that ends the streak' will cost them both the match.

Heres my prediction based on what makes sense:

The Rock vs John Cena

WWE Championship-
Chris Jericho vs CM Punk

Last Man Standing-
Triple H vs Undertaker (maybe HBK involved somehow)

World Heavyweight Championship-
Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett

Big Show vs Shaq vs The Great Khali

Kane vs Zack Ryder (with Eve involved somehow)

Intercontinental-
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

Money in the Bank-
Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio vs Kofi Kingston vs The Miz vs R-Truth vs Mark Henry vs Christian vs Jack Swagger
(the match is pretty much former world champs excluding Kofi, and to some extent Truth depending on how you look at his title history)

Divas-
Beth Phoenix vs Kharma

Ok, so WrestleMania 28 is coming up, and the main feature around it is Rock VS Cena. But WWE has the potential right now to make it the Greatest WrestleMania ever! That is, only if they do it right. Of course you have, Punk/Y2J, and probably Sheamus/Bryan, but what if the WWE threw a MAJOR curve ball? Consider this, Orton is out of the Elimination Chamber. (Yes I know, his replacement has already been made) But say Sheamus was placed in the World Heavyweight Chamber, and he won it. Then, in the Raw chamber, The Miz wins the WWE Title. The next night on Raw, Punk and Miz have their rematch, and Y2J costs Punk the title. This automatically sets up Punk VS Y2J. Then, while Miz is celebrating, Sheamus comes out and tells him that he is choosing to face him at Mania for the Undisputed WWE Championship. This would create another big match for Mania.

Also, The Cena/Kane feud will most likely end at EC, so who better to face Kane at Mania? Zack Ryder. Keep him off television for a few weeks, let him heal his "injuries" and then have him come back and attack Kane. Have Ryder actually get the better of Kane for a few weeks, (which makes Ryder a more believable opponent) He cuts a few promos saying that Kane has tried to end his career and cost him the girl of his dreams, and that he wants revenge. This sets up Kane/Ryder at Mania.

And of course, with the MiTB returning, you already have added excitement. Hopefully it will be an 8-Man.

If the rumors of Shaq/Show are true, that will be the celebrity match

For the Divas match, Beth keeps complaining of no competition. What better competition than a returning Kharma? (Maybe we won't have a boring Diva's match this year)

And to squeeze in one more match, I really would like to see Cody Rhodes VS Ted DiBiase for the IC title. With DiBiase's rising popularity and Rhodes's rising stardom, this could be an amazing match. Former partners colliding on the big stage.

So basically this is what the Mania match card could look like.

1. The Rock VS John Cena

2. HHH VS Undertaker

3. Undisputed Championship
Sheamus VS The Miz

4. Jericho VS Punk

5. Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Kofi VS Daniel Bryan VS Ziggler VS Christian VS Del Rio VS Barrett VS Orton VS Mark Henry

6. Big Show VS Shaq

7. Diva's Championship
Beth VS Kharma

8. Intercontinental Championship
Cody Rhodes VS Ted DiBiase

9. Kane VS Zack Ryder
Dark Match: Battle Royal

This looks like an amazing WrestleMania. And the good thing about it is that it can be done. WWE just has to play the cards right. I know people aren't going to like the fact that Orton isn't in a main event, when Miz is fighting for the Undisputed title, but I really think Sheamus and Miz could be an amazing match. So what are your thoughts on this Wrestlemania idea? What would you change about it?

Ok, now that some angles are getting clearer, I'm gonna see if I can take a stab at the Mania Card.

The Rock vs John Cena

No need for much explanation here. It's the biggest match on the card a year in the making. The atmosphere is going to be absolutely amazing and it's past vs present for a battle of respect. Can't wait.

WWE Championship Match
CM Punk (c) vs Chris Jericho

Possibly MOTN to be quite honest and could very well steal the show. Two of the best on the mic and in the ring for, not only the WWE Title, but to see who truly is the Best in the World. I can't wait to see these two go at it on the mic to build this feud up.

Triple H vs The Undertaker III

I like the little twist they threw into this match. It's sort of like a revenge type of match. Undertaker doesn't wanna go out the way he did. He wants t go out on top and in a positive way, but HHH won't accept it. He is the COO and he has to focus on the business rather than wrestling. I don't want HBK involved in this match unless he comes out after the match and embraces HHH after his loss like, "You did great man" or something like that. Other than that, I want him as a moderator. He talked to HHH, I wouldn't be surprised if he talked to Undertaker next. I'm interested to see just what happens to make this match happen.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Daniel Bryan (c) vs Sheamus vs Randy Orton

Daniel Bryan HAS to walk in as the World Champion. WWE has put too much and invested so much time in Bryan that he has to walk into Mania as Champion to look legit. I'm not saying he's gonna win, but it'd sure as hell give him a lot of cred. Now, since Orton is out of the Chamber match, I somehow see him getting into this match. I believe putting Orton in it will give the match a little oomf to make it hang with the other Big 3 Main Event matches. Either scenario, I see Sheamus walking out as the Champion, but I like how they've build this up.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
The Miz vs R-Truth vs Kofi Kingston vs Alberto Del Rio vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger vs Rey Mysterio vs Christian vs Mark Henry vs Wade Barrett

Talk about a star studded Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Loads of big names in this match to give a legitimate build to give this match great hype. The last time a MITB match got some decent build to make it seem important was WrestleMania 24. You got the high fliers in Mysterio and Christian for big spots, the power house in Mark Henry, and everybody else can pull some great spots to make this match enjoyable. I for one would enjoy this match. I could also see Wade Barrett getting the win here and cashing in his opportunity later on in the night to make the World Title match a Fatal 4 Way. Should be a good one either way.

Kane vs Zack Ryder

All the pieces are there really. Ever since Kane came back, he toyed and tortured Ryder just to get to Cena and his girlfriend left him. It might look like it's Cena's fault, but Kane's the man to blame. I expect Ryder to go crazy and start up a program with Kane. It'll be quite interesting to see how they do this match with Ryder injured and all. Maybe it was all a rouse and Ryder wanted to bait Kane in. A No DQ match for these two would fit the bill quite well and maybe and Eve heel turn at the end.

Intercontinental Championship Match
Cody Rhodes (c) vs Goldust

Cody Rhodes needs to have a one on one match with somebody to take him to that next level. What better man to do than his own Brother? The feud really writes itself to be honest. Rhodes puts Goldust down about how much of an embarrassment he is until he can't take it anymore and goes after Cody and there you have it. That seems rather simple, but what the hell. The Interconinental Title has a bit of prestige brought back to it and it's gotta be defended at Mania.

Big Show vs Shaq

Poor Big Show always seems to get stuck doing Celebrity Matches. Anyways, this one should be quite entertaining. I heard Shaq's been actually training to compete for this match which is good cause it'd be....interesting to see how that would work out. I also wouldn't be surprised if Shaq and Big Show to team up against The Tag Team Champions Epico and Primo, who have to bring in Great Khali or somebody else who's big as a Bodyguard.

Divas Championship Match
Beth Phoenix (c) vs Kharma

A very anticipated Divas match indeed. Beth is pretty much set to walk in Mania as the Champion as Kharma is the only one she hasn't muscled her way through these last few months. It'd be interesting to see how Beth fairs against somebody who' s bigger than her. I don't seem to recall Chyna ever facing a woman bigger than her unless you count Nicole Bass.

I also made an alternate card:

The Rock vs John Cena

WWE Championship - CM Punk (c) vs Chris Jericho

Triple H vs Undertaker III

World Title - Daniel Bryan (c) vs Sheamus vs Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett

Money in the Bank - Miz vs Truth vs Kofi vs Swagger vs Mysterio vs Christian vs Del Rio vs Sin Cara

Dolph Ziggler vs Mick Foley

Big Show & Shaq vs David Otunga & Mark Henry

Kane vs Zack Ryder

IC Title Match - Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

Divas Title - Beth Phoenix (c) vs Kharma

My rough guess at predicting the Wrestlemania 28 card (before the Elimination Chamber PPV)

WWE Championship - Chris Jericho © vs. CM Punk - Have Jericho win the RAW Chamber tonight and then Punk wanting a rematch but Laurinaitis demands that he earns it ie a handicap match or running the gauntlet, once he has done that he can move on to Mania and Jericho doing the usual stuff with Highlight Reels, tag matches and Wrestlemania Rewind matches.
World Heavyweight Championship - Daniel Bryan © vs. Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton - Now, Bryan gets in as the champ, Sheamus as the Rumble winner, Orton after having to drop out of the Chamber match and Barrett as the man that has injured Orton in the past and possibly being the last one to be beaten in the Chamber tonight. Of course looking at my MITB both Orton and Barrett could drop down to that match if needs be, it's just that I would like to see WWE add to last year's incomplete Mania Dark Match this time around.
Big Show vs. Shaquille O'Neal - I hear that Shaq will be at RAW tomorrow night and this seems to be the possible match it will be leading up too.
Triple H vs. The Undertaker with Shawn Micheals as the Special Guest Enforcer - Having Micheals there at ringside wouldn't be too much of a distraction and would add something to the match perhaps revenging his defeat to The Undertaker or keeping the greatest legacy in the business and the streak alive.
Money In The Bank featuring a selection out of Kane, Christian, Alberto Del Rio, Rey Mysterio, Mark Henry, Kofi Kingston, Randy Orton, Wade Barrett, The Miz, R-Truth, Jack Swagger, Sin Cara, Zack Ryder and Dolph Ziggler - I read on the main page that they were looking at doing a MITB at Mania this year, which is good as I believe there should only be one a year and have that match at Mania. As you can see I've got a list of anyone who I think should/deserve to be featured in the match this year if they aren't doing anything else on the card and are fit enough for the match.
Diva's Championship - Beth Phoenix © vs. Kharma - As a Divas match it has to happen. It is almost as certain as when the Playboy cover girl (diva) got a match at Mania either for the title or a pillowfight
Intercontential Championship - Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Santino Marella - Hold on a minute here people, I can see perhaps Santino pinning Rhodes, say after taking finishers off the other wrestlers in the match and this bugging Cody. Santino wins a later non-title match by countout and both of these instances bug Cody. Santino says after coming close in a Rumble and not ever winning a World title he wants to hold the title that Cody has done so much to rebuilt, the same title that he won in his first match and then again at a later date.

Of course we all know that Cena/Rock will happen...

I wouldn't of minded seeing Ziggler/Foley, Swagger/Ryder or Cody/Goldust but I feel the younger of those guys will have more of a chance of being in the matches above.

Why? Well this has been on my mind the last few weeks or so.

If Chris Jericho wins tonight you have your generic rematch for the title at Wresltemania, and it does not really build too much in my opinion. Yes there will be a whole month but it is just not exciting in my opinion.

You're probably wondering, since Jericho has lost his shot then how will he get one at WM? Beat the clock challenge. This even gives Jericho more to brag aboot in my opinion.

Now let's fast forward to WM, with Chris Jericho winning you have the shock factor and you have the chase. But most people will say that Punk will win it back at the next PPV. No he won't. We're doing away with these short title reigns, we want to add more to the title and that is why I said don't have Jericho win at EC.

Jericho beats Punk at Extreme Rules and instead of wasting another main event for those two the final rematch is on Raw. But the opponent for Jericho will be none other than Kofi to carry on from their shuffle a few weeks ago(in February).

Why does this benefit the WWE much better? Well, Jericho can make superstars such as Kofi and The Miz look better by feuding with them. Have CM Punk feud with someone else for the time being.

Once Jericho beats Kofi he moves onto the Miz. Why not have a nice heel vs. heel feud? Jericho can use the same argument he is using for Punk in my opinion to go against The Miz.

This puts Miz back into the main event spot as he and Truth have finished their shit at the OTL.

In the month of June you can have Jericho go around saying that there is nothing left for him to do and he is just going to leave with the title since no one can beat him. This can help someone else get over(think of a mid card player that is face). Or maybe even have him face Miz and Kofi in a triple threat thus having Kofi win but the decision getting reverse because Miz's leg was on the rope then Jericho hits Kofi with the CB and wins.

With Jericho defeating that opponent this leads Jericho to needing a new opponent, you can have Punk come out saying that he wants another shot, but Jericho won't give it to him. Johnny Ace comes out and schedules a fatal 4-way ladder match between; Miz, Punk, Kofi, and (?) at TLC to determine who will face Jericho or whoever the reigning champ is at SS.

We still need to find an opponent for Jericho obviously, but that can be thought of later.

Punk wins the ladder match by knocking Kofi down from the ladder(guess what this does).

This makes the main event for SS Jericho vs. Punk. In this match after the long chase punk finally wins the title back and Jericho has a nice 5 month reign which gives the title some prestige. He also helps some put some superstars over by having good matches with them.

Now with Punk kinda sorta costing Kofi the number 1 contender spot this can lead to Kofi coming out and congratulating Punk. But on the next Raw at the End Kofi lays punk out with the trouble in paradise thus making a nice transition as a heel and cutting a promo.

This might just be me ranting and I know this thread will get me chewed up and called names but I don't care.

What are your thoughts? I believe it could really work, but it needs to be fine tuned because I tend to black out on who is really "over" when it comes to thinking like this.

I haven't paid much attention to the forums over the past few months, so if this thread has been done before I apologize.

We're pretty far on the road to WrestleMania. After this Sunday at Elimination Chamber, the show will really begin to take shape. So what I'm asking is pretty simple. What card do you see for April 1st? It could be what you'd LIKE to see, or what you THINK we'll see. I know mine is a little bit of both.

Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger (C) vs Antonio Cesaro & Kassius Ohno - Tag Team Championships
Now before you start thinking, "Oh great, here comes this mark with his super indy mania card", let me just say I'm fully aware of how unlikely this match is.. and it's the most unlikely match on this card. But I'd love to see it happen. I know Claudio & Hero have to spend some time in FCW to drain the indy tendencies out of them, but their both long time vets who don't need to spend 2 years in development like others (Rollins, Ambrose). They need to be brought in and established immediately as a tag team. Before Mania I'd like Vickie to help get her boys the Tag Team straps, and that be the drive behind the storyline. Cesaro and Ohno spend 2 months defeating everyone in the tag team division (all 3 of them), and prove their worthy of the opportunity. I think it'd be a hell of a match, and a great way to open up the show.

Cody Rhodes (C) vs Goldust - Intercontinental Championship
Cody's main storyline for the last few months has been being the best intercontinental champion of all time. We saw a glimpse of a potential feud when Cody was facing Booker T. We all know Goldust has been asking for this match for months. And I think it's worth it. One thing Goldust proved to everyone (well at least me) before he got injured, was that he can still go. He busted ass to get in the best shape of his life, and I enjoyed the matches he had with DiBiase and Jericho. The storyline could be great, obviously get a little "American Dream" involvement, and I think the match could be solid. Conquering another former champ helps Cody in his quest of IC greatness.

Alberto Del Rio & Hunico vs Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs Epico & Primo
WWE has put a lot of effort into pleasing their Mexican/Latino crowd, made apparent by the influx of Latino superstars. Unfortunately Mysterio, Del Rio, and Sin Cara have been injured too long to be involved in any of the bigger storylines (not that I want Del Rio or Sin Cara involved anyways), and Hunico, Epico, and Primo just don't seem relevant.. even though the latter have the tag straps. Anyways, I say we throw em all in one big match. Teaming up Rey and Sin Cara would be pretty easy, and I say Del Rio just enlists the services of the hood Hunico.

Kane vs Zack Ryder & Mick Foley
Maybe a reach, but I think it could work. They'd have to no sell the hell out of Ryder's "broken back", but after the year he's had, he deserves a spot on this card. That, and he deserves revenge against the bastard who's ruined his life, Kane. I like Foley getting a bit involved before Mania, and coming to the aid of his Long Island brother.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Christian vs David Otunga vs Kofi Kingston vs R-Truth vs Santion Marella vs Ted DiBiase vs The Miz vs Wade Barrett

I was happy as all hell when I heard the MITB match was returning to WrestleMania. It's pretty simple, the last remaining relevant people who were left off the card were thrown in.

Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan
This is the match I thought for sure we'd see for the World Title until Sheamus won the Royal Rumble. This storyline alone has so much potential. And it's honestly been laid out perfectly. Randy wasn't able to finish DB on Smackdown, then Bryan concussed him which prevented their rematch from taking place, as well as costing Orton his spot in the Chamber. After being demolished by Big Show (see World Title match), Daniel gets his rematch on Smackdown, but Orton interferes. Big Show wins by DQ, and Daniel gets F'd by irony. Set up the match for Mania. The story of the 3rd Generation Superstar handed everything against the "Internet Darling" who spent 10 years in the Indies working his way to the top excites me greatly.

Beth Phoenix (C) vs Kharma - Diva's Championship
I think everyone saw this coming the minute she debuted. Beth proclaiming that she'll be Diva's champ forever and that no one can beat all but guarantee's this show down. Natalya could potentially be involved in a 3 way.

Big Show (C) vs Sheamus vs Mark Henry - World Heavyweight Championship
(Special Guest Enforcer: Shaquille O'Neal)

It's all but been announced that Shaq will be involved in Mania, and I'd much rather see him in this kind of role, then watch another celebrity beat an actual superstar. I mean it worked with Tyson at WM 14. Anyways, for the sake of another storyline, I see Big Show finally putting Daniel Bryan down and taking back the World Title that was stolen from him. With all the BS surrounding the WWE Title, Sheamus announces that he'd rather conquer the Big Show and become World Champion for the first time. But after being taken out of the Elimination Chamber and having his World Title opportunity robbed from him, Mark Henry finds some way to finagle his way into the title match. A combustible match with this much size needs special enforcement, enter Shaq.

The Undertaker vs Triple H
For the last year, I hated the idea of this match happening again. I wanted Taker to face someone else, whether it be a random veteran for a big time match, or a younger guy to give one last rub too. But now that the story has picked back up, I don't mind it. The fact that it's not just Triple H wanting to end the streak again intrigues me. And I mentioned in another thread that I wouldn't mind Triple H ending the streak in a big controversial screw job and becoming the head villain of the company for years to come. (ex. Vince screws Bret and Mr. McMahon is born)

Chris Jericho (C) vs CM Punk - WWE Championship
I think this Sunday inside the Elimination Chamber, Chris Jericho finds a way to steal the WWE Championship from CM Punk. Whether it be a screw job, or just some sneaky heel shit. If there really is some deeper storyline attached to Y2J's return and those vignettes, it needs to start now. I think the build up would be great once the promo wars began, and it could be the best match on the card.

John Cena vs The Rock
Obviously. Arguably the biggest match in history.

Well there it is.
What do you think?
What's your card?

The Rock vs. John Cena: While I don't like it, The torch is passed!
WINNER: John Cena

The Undertaker vs. Triple H III - Last Man Standing Match (Special Referee: Shawn Michaels): While I agree with those who would prefer too see a different match, and think HBK will have no pay off this is happening again and HBK WILL be involved some how, otherwise why include him AGAIN?!
WINNER: The Undertaker - If anyone were to ever break the streak, it wouldn't be HHH.

WWE Championship - CM Punk(c) vs. Chris Jericho: I'm calling it right now, BEST MATCH OF MANIA 28!
WINNER: and STILL WWE Champion CM Punk

World Heavyweight Championship - Wade Barrett(c) vs. Sheamus: While a triple threat could be great this year and I really wanted to see CHristian in the main event, with Sheamus winning the rumble, I belive this is the most logical and best solution to the WHC problem. could be a great feud!!
WINNER: and NEW WORLD Champion Sheamus! He will walk out with the title no matter who it is.

Dolph Ziggler w/Vickie vs. Mick Foley: If Foley wants another match, this is it!
WINNER: Dolph Ziggler

Kane w/Evel Torrturess(Eve's heel persona) vs. Zack Ryder: Months ago I never expected this but it seems to be where they are going. With a good pushn for Ryder, adding a heel switch w/Eve and a good mania match, this could actually be a great feud!
WINNER: Zack Ryder

Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz vs. R-Truth vs. Christian vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Mark Henry: Almost all former world champs, could be an awesome MitB.
WINNER: R-Truth, shock everyone and give it too the only non-world champion!

I.C. Championship - Cody Rhodes(c) vs. Goldust: PLEASE VINCE! There is no better spot for cody, or the I.C. title and this match could be one of the best of the night!
WINNER: and STILL I.C. Champion Cody Rhodes!

The Big Show vs. Shaq: Another match we are apparently stuck with, atleast maybe a cool heel Big Show will return(he is BY FAR a better heel)!
WINNER: Shaq(celebs almost always win!)

United States Championship - Triple Threat - Jack Swagger(c) vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Evan Bourne: This could be an awesome match and with Bourne either fired soon or in need of a re-boot, you either have him turn heel win the title and beat up his friend or get your final "spot" from him at mania and send him on his way.
WINNER: and still U.S. Champion Jack Swagger #YearoftheSwag

DARK MATCH: Unified Tag Team Championships - Lumberjack Match - Epico & Primo w/Rosa vs. The Usos w/Tamina:The Usos earned it and in miami where all their family is...
WINNER: and NEW Tag Team champions The Usos

Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger (C) vs Antonio Cesaro & Kassius Ohno - Tag Team Championships
Now before you start thinking, "Oh great, here comes this mark with his super indy mania card", let me just say I'm fully aware of how unlikely this match is.. and it's the most unlikely match on this card. But I'd love to see it happen. I know Claudio & Hero have to spend some time in FCW to drain the indy tendencies out of them, but their both long time vets who don't need to spend 2 years in development like others (Rollins, Ambrose). They need to be brought in and established immediately as a tag team. Before Mania I'd like Vickie to help get her boys the Tag Team straps, and that be the drive behind the storyline. Cesaro and Ohno spend 2 months defeating everyone in the tag team division (all 3 of them), and prove their worthy of the opportunity. I think it'd be a hell of a match, and a great way to open up the show.
You know what, I love this idea you've presented. Both Claudio and Hero are phenomenal talents that can work in just about any area WWE needed them to work in. Dolph Ziggler has proved that he can work a great match and Jack Swagger is hugely underrated as a wrestler; this match could be great. However, six weeks is an awful short time to bring both Ohno and Cesaro up to the main roster. Not that they don't have the talent because they certainly do, but bringing in new Superstars a few weeks before Wrestlemania so they can be on the card will be rushed. Maybe it's just me, but I'm a huge fan of The Kings of Wrestling. Having their time in the WWE rushed is the last thing I want to happen. There is really no reason this match cannot wait until next years Wrestlemania or even SummerSlam this year. With that said, because I'm a huge mark for these two, I would love if this match happened regardless.
Alberto Del Rio & Hunico vs Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs Epico & Primo
WWE has put a lot of effort into pleasing their Mexican/Latino crowd, made apparent by the influx of Latino superstars. Unfortunately Mysterio, Del Rio, and Sin Cara have been injured too long to be involved in any of the bigger storylines (not that I want Del Rio or Sin Cara involved anyways), and Hunico, Epico, and Primo just don't seem relevant.. even though the latter have the tag straps. Anyways, I say we throw em all in one big match. Teaming up Rey and Sin Cara would be pretty easy, and I say Del Rio just enlists the services of the hood Hunico.
I don't really care for this idea. While I don't necessarily mind Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara teaming up, I don't think they really need to. Over the last couple of years, Rey Mysterio's been one of the WWE's top key players when putting someone over; he should be used for that at Wrestlemania. Alberto Del Rio and Hunico have two completely different gimmicks. Del Rio is an aristocrat - rich, pompous asshole. Hunico on the other hand is a lowlife, piece of shit thug; they don't really match and I can't see Del Rio associating himself with Hunico. And while adding Primo and Epico into this match would be great, they aren't exactly Mexican. While this match would draw in the occasional Mexican fan, imagine Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara in a match with one another. That would indeed be bigger.
Beth Phoenix (C) vs Kharma - Diva's Championship
I think everyone saw this coming the minute she debuted. Beth proclaiming that she'll be Diva's champ forever and that no one can beat all but guarantee's this show down. Natalya could potentially be involved in a 3 way.
Hell yeah. This is a match that I will be looking forward to like it's a regular male match. At the end, you posted Natalya could be added to make for a three way; that's where I disagree. While Natalya is by far one of my favorite Diva's currently on the active roster, adding her to the Kharma/Phoenix match would be over doing it. Especially when a feud between Kharma and Natalya could feud down the road. Beth Phoenix and Kharma can do well on its own.
Big Show (C) vs Sheamus vs Mark Henry - World Heavyweight Championship
(Special Guest Enforcer: Shaquille O'Neal)

It's all but been announced that Shaq will be involved in Mania, and I'd much rather see him in this kind of role, then watch another celebrity beat an actual superstar. I mean it worked with Tyson at WM 14. Anyways, for the sake of another storyline, I see Big Show finally putting Daniel Bryan down and taking back the World Title that was stolen from him. With all the BS surrounding the WWE Title, Sheamus announces that he'd rather conquer the Big Show and become World Champion for the first time. But after being taken out of the Elimination Chamber and having his World Title opportunity robbed from him, Mark Henry finds some way to finagle his way into the title match. A combustible match with this much size needs special enforcement, enter Shaq.
Eh, I don't really have a huge problem with this. I hate it when celebrities are put into focus at Wrestlemania but with Rock/Cena, 'Taker/Triple H, and Jericho/Punk, this match has a high chance of being pretty low on the card so I guess this is ok. I would love it if Sheamus faced someone he can put on a great match with; Henry and Big Show aren't those guys. Like I said, this match will be pretty low on the card. With that said, the World Title match needs to be well done. Not only that, but a good solid wrestling match. A wrestling match featuring Sheamus and a counterpart that can give him a good match. Daniel Bryan, Christian, Randy Orton - anyone of these guys can do that. Henry and Show can't and won't do anything memorable.

Now is it just me, or does it seem like Vince is trying to pull out all the stops to make up for last years WM? Look at last years 3 main events...
Cena vs Miz
Edge vs Del Rio
Taker vs HHH

then look at this years main events....
Cena vs Rock
Taker vs HHH - HIAC
Y2J vs Punk
Sheamus vs D Bry

and if MITB is coming back to mania this year then this could be one of the greatest WM events of all time!

So let's get ready for triple H vs taker and Rock-Cena our double main event. Are you excited? Well I'm not. They can talk the talk but they haven't walked the walk in years. The rock has wrestled in 1 tag match in the last 7 years and he is the headline. Taker hasn't wrestled in a year and Before that maybe a few matches here and there. Triple h fought 2 matches since last year. Neither match was breath taking. Cena Is your only full-time guy and he has questionable move sets. So will these guys turn it on in 6 weeks, I have my doubts.
Here is another issue where is the build. WWE is turning into boxing where matches are announced months ahead of time btw if u didn't know this but boxing is a dying sport. So their model of how build a granddaddy is after a sport on life support. So they expect us to buy this event based on these guys past accomplishments, sounds like wcw and tna. How much wrestling will triple h taker and rock due until the event, my prediction is none. So why watch raw and why tune in if we know whats going to happen, these matches are set. So they will yell at each other and make fun of each other, wow been there done that. How are they gonna keep us watching? They can't.
Punk vs jericho had potential but it's already been overshadowed by the other matches. Might steal the show like savage steamboat, but that's the sad state of wrestling that the title will steal the show it should be the show. So we have the nostalgia factor of rock cent and there hopes that it will be bigger than hogan rock, but they are so wrong. By proving they are right their going to take away from every hard working wrestler in the back. So am I buying this ppv? Doesn't matter, I know I have nit much too look forward too.

What exactly is your issue with this Wrestlemania exactly? In case you forgot, but professional Wrestling is not a sport but a means of entertainment. You don't need the ability to do flippy flips like Sin Cara or have the wrestling ability of guys like Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels. You just have to be entertaining. Look at Hulk Hogan, he was god awful in the ring but it didn't matter because he entertained Millions and put professional wrestling on the map for future generations.

Undertaker and Triple H are part-timers in the wrestling ring, that's fine. They don't have the ability to wrestle on a full time like other guys, but Triple H and Undertaker are legends. People will pay to see Triple H and The Undertaker square off again. No one else in the backstage can entertain like these two. The Undertaker is on his way to retiring, and it looks like this is his final match, and Triple H is getting comfortable in his current role backstage. But without a doubt, Triple H/Undertaker can electrify the crowd, so who's to say they aren't allowed to put on a match?

The Rock and John Cena are actually on pretty even ground when it comes to wrestling ability. Once again, The Rock might be part-timing right now, but does that not mean he can't put on what could be the match of the decade with John Cena? The Rock was the poster boy of the last generation, and John Cena is the poster boy of this generation. And that's because both of them had entertained the world in their wrestling, and their mic-work.

Chris Jericho and CM Punk might be the most technically sound wrestlers out of the other Main-Events. But they also share charisma and the ability to get the fans to care about what they say, what they do, and what they can do in the ring. Hell, Jericho was able to do it without saying a word for almost a month. CM Punk caused Anarchy in the WWE and gave it Main-Stream attention. They have the ability to steal the show if Cena/Rock or HHH/Taker don't live up to the hype.

Wrestlemania 28 is huge, it might in fact, be the biggest Wrestlemania since Wrestlemania 3. In my young life, their has not been a Wrestlemania that has the star power and the hype that this one has. Cena/Rock is huge, Triple H/Undertaker is legendary, Sheamus/Daniel Bryan is Retribution, and Jericho and Punk is the show stealer. If you are unable to enjoy this Pay-Per-View because your smarky smarkness wants perfect Suplex's and actual wrestling you're fooling yourself.

So let's get ready for triple H vs taker and Rock-Cena our double main event. Are you excited? Well I'm not. They can talk the talk but they haven't walked the walk in years. The rock has wrestled in 1 tag match in the last 7 years and he is the headline. Taker hasn't wrestled in a year and Before that maybe a few matches here and there. Triple h fought 2 matches since last year. Neither match was breath taking. Cena Is your only full-time guy and he has questionable move sets. So will these guys turn it on in 6 weeks, I have my doubts.

You might not be that excited about it. Plenty of casual/part time fans are, though, and that's why it's going down like that. The WWE NEEDS the big buyrates that WM brings, and, like it or not, most of the current full time roster wouldn't bring them.

Here is another issue where is the build. WWE is turning into boxing where matches are announced months ahead of time btw if u didn't know this but boxing is a dying sport. So their model of how build a granddaddy is after a sport on life support.

So very much fail in this statement. Pacquiao and Maywether fights bring buyrates that shit all over anything the WWE puts out, including their beloved Wrestlemania.

You also are in complete ignorance of the fact that boxing is still wildly popular in other parts of the world, particularly Mexico and Central America. When Canelo Alvarez fights, the entire nation of Mexico tunes in. When Manny Pacquiao fights, the entire nation of The Philippines watches.

The only people declaring boxing dead are ignorant Americans who don't know any better. They don't see a dominant American heavyweight champion, so boxing MUST be dead. American hubris is staggering.

So they expect us to buy this event based on these guys past accomplishments, sounds like wcw and tna. How much wrestling will triple h taker and rock due until the event, my prediction is none. So why watch raw and why tune in if we know whats going to happen, these matches are set. So they will yell at each other and make fun of each other, wow been there done that. How are they gonna keep us watching? They can't.

No need to bash TNA and WCW here. You clearly don't/didn't watch either.

If you don't want to watch, cool. Don't go saying us, because you don't speak for anybody else. I guarantee the ratings will be up next week when The Rock shows up, to, you know, yell at Cena. That will blow this entire passage out of the water dude.

Punk vs jericho had potential but it's already been overshadowed by the other matches. Might steal the show like savage steamboat, but that's the sad state of wrestling that the title will steal the show it should be the show. So we have the nostalgia factor of rock cent and there hopes that it will be bigger than hogan rock, but they are so wrong. By proving they are right their going to take away from every hard working wrestler in the back. So am I buying this ppv? Doesn't matter, I know I have nit much too look forward too.

Here's the thing, though. How can you complain about Trips, Taker and Rock being part time and not mention Jericho? He's just as part time. He's as good as gone after Wrestlemania, to go on tour with Fozzy. Then he'll pop up again next January for next year's Mania. Will you put him under the same scrutiny?

Nope, because you like him. I get it.

You know why the WWE brought Jericho back? Because the casual fan gives nary a fuck about CM Punk. They had to give him an opponent that people actually care about to even get people behind him even being in the second half of the card.

Cena/Rock>Hogan/Rock. With ease. The Rock in 2012 is at least five times the mainstream star Hogan ever even dreamed of being. If/when Rocky puts Cena over, it'll be bigger than anything Hogan did for anybody in the wrestling business. Ever.

Get over this hard working wrestler in the back. It's getting tiresome. Are you so stupid that you can't see this is the storyline the WWE created for Cena/Rock?

Please, for the love of God, don't watch Wrestlemania if it pisses you off that much. It'll cut down on the sure to be hate filled posts around here the day after.

watching smackdown at the moment and it just hit me, this rivalry between john "mr excitement" lauranitis and teddy "stale" long is gonna grow and grow and i think that at wrestlemania they are both going to choose a representative from their brand and the winner will become permanent general manager for both raw and smackdown.

how do you guys feel about seeing this match and do you think should represent long and lauranitis???

Hello everybody.

Then I'll leave my card for this Wrestlemania which seems to be pretty good!

The Order that I ask is that it seems more correct

The Battle of opening
Cody Rhodes (IC Champion) Big Show vS (IC Championship) - I think it is a good way to get to Wrestlemania. Should not be too long (7-8 minuts) and I hope Cody hold the title to move your career to higher level (as in WM20 Cena vS Show)

The Following
Kane vS Zack Ryder - I'm not quite sure if this match takes place, but Kane needs to participate in this Wrestlemania and continue their rivalry with Ryder. A victory would expectacular Ryder's career. Match for 7-8 minutes.

First Main Event
Brian Daniel (WHCHampion) vS Sheamus (WHChampionship) - There is talk of adding Randy Orton, but despite being less flashy so it will be better. Sheamus wins this match, though think to the career of Daniel Brian a victory in the WM would solidify a good reign. 10-12 minute match.

SmackDown and Raw Power
Team Lauranitis (Barrett, Otunga, Henry, Del Rio and Christian) vS Team Long (Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Khali, Drew McIntyre and Eziquiel Jackson) - There should be replaced as the MITB and this match would be good to put the good (up) Midcards. I have questions regarding the participants, but just think it would be balanced. Team Heel wins. (heel turn of Randy Orton I Hope). 8-10 minute match.

Seconde title Match
CM Punk (WWE Champion) vs Chris Jericho (WWE Championship) - It may seem early as the second title match, but it is the best option. If you get too close to the top main events would lose enthusiasm by fans and so causes gain audience. I predict a victory for CM Punk to solidify its status as a Top WWE Main Eventers. Possible match of the night between 17-20 minutes.

Tag Team Titles
Primo & Epico (Tag Team Champions) The Usos vS vS Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler vs R-Truth & Kofi Kingston (Tag Team Championship) - It may be a dead time of PPV after a great match and before the main events, but some that the match would be. This title is care that is at stake to maintain its prestige which includes several wrestlers on the rise. Match for 7-8 minutes.

Hell in a Cell with Streak
Undertaker vs. Triple H (Hell In A Cell) - For me the highlight of the evening and could be the Biggest Main Event if it was not the presence of The Rock. I do not know if Shawn Michaels will have some involvement or not, if it is as an ref or a third Wrestler this match promises to be brutal. 20-0 is what will happen as soon as the retire of Taker. Match for 30-35 minutes.

Main Event of the Night and probably the Best ever
John Cena vs. The Rock - Not Streak or no title at stake but also do not need. Probably one of the most anticipated match ever. Already announced the one year it promises to be the Main Event of Major Events of the night. John Cena wins the match, because despite not having to prove anything to anyone, yet will elevate your career further. It will be the star of WWE Main, as well as the Rock was at its height. Also possible match of the night between 25-30 minutes duration.

And this is my opinion to the Wrestlemania card. What do you think? (and sorry for my bad english)

Everyone is throwing their card out there so here is my most realistic card that I would want to see.

Cena @ The Rock
Everyone talks about the changing of the guard etc, etc but I just don't know how Rock loses this one. I would be very upset. Rock has been out of action for what feels like forever so why would he be the one to pass the torch? It has already been passed.

Hell in a Cell
HHH vs Undertaker

Love the Hell in a Cell gimmick. How many WM's in a row could you see HBK or HHH put Taker down for the count only to kick out? This adds a more exciting element. They are both great workers in this environment and I think we will actually see some god damn blood. I think Taker wins but I don't know, the way they are building this its as if HHH is finally going to retire the Deadman, hard to see the streak end.

WWE Championship
CM Punk vs Chris Jericho

Going to be a great match. Think Punks reign needs to continue and hopefully we will see more from these two in the future.

Heavyweight Championship
Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus

Sheamus has to win right? Should be an average match. Bryan could do better with someone else.

Kofi & R-Truth vs Ziggler & Swagger vs Primo & Epico vs Usos
I don't need the last two teams in there but it makes the most sense unless Kofi/Truth or Ziggler/Swagger take the belts before then.

Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton
Good feud, not sure if he will be ready and if he isn't I don't know where to put Orton.

IC Title
Cody vs Goldust

I don't know why on Earth this doesn't look like it is happening. I've seen enough Big Show.

8 Man Tag Match
Alberto Del Rio, David Otunga, Mark Henry, & Christian vs Mysterio, Jackson, Big Show, & The Miz

GM vs GM I think this is the perfect cast of characters for this one.

Womens Championship
Kharma vs Beth Pheonix

Has to happen some time.

People will pay to see Triple H and The Undertaker square off again

Yes, and it's a "safe" match. Does anyone truly expect Triple H to end Undertaker's streak? I don't. The thing that fits perfectly here is that Trips is a top-rated, veteran performer for WWE, yet he can lose without destroying storylines or damaging his legendary reputation. Nothing gets hurt if he loses to 'Taker.....and since the company doesn't want anyone beating 'Taker, this is a great way to add a final chapter to the "glorious" streak without affecting anything else.

Do you see the point? Management doesn't want someone like Randy Orton sacrificed to Undertaker; it's not feasible to have a guy with a great present and future taken down for the sake of appeasing a guy who's having his last match as a pro wrestler. In 'Taker vs Triple H, there's no such problem.

The Rock and John Cena are actually on pretty even ground when it comes to wrestling ability.

This is true, too. Does anyone think Rock was a consummate technical wrestler? No way! He was quick as lightning in the ring (which was one of the reasons Rock's "legendary" contest with Hulk Hogan was so awful: Rock had to slow his ring repertoire to snail's pace to accommodate Hogan). Still, Rock had the same "limited" moveset Cena is accused of and won with the same routine every match. Ironic that you hear Cena being accused of this, but rarely Rock.

But these two guys are a perfect fit for each other, especially for a match of this magnitude. Rock could lose because he's not an active wrestler anymore and has no continuing storyline to protect. But Cena could also lose .....because he's John Cena. His rep is so well established and he's so head-and-shoulders above everyone else in the company in terms of character dynamics that he could be pinned cleanly and not lose a shred of star power, especially if he turns heel in time for the match.

This is true, too. Does anyone think Rock was a consummate technical wrestler? No way! He was quick as lightning in the ring (which was one of the reasons Rock's "legendary" contest with Hulk Hogan was so awful: Rock had to slow his ring repertoire to snail's pace to accommodate Hogan). Still, Rock had the same "limited" moveset Cena is accused of and won with the same routine every match. Ironic that you hear Cena being accused of this, but rarely Rock.

Rock wasn't a technical wrestler, he was of the entertainment variety. He had classic match after classic match with guys like Austin and Foley. Rock knows how to work a match and he knows how to sell moves. It is crazy to compare the Rock to Cena. Cena isn't nearly as entertaining, can't sell moves, and hasn't had half of the great matches Rock has had. Sure they have a similar move set but that is really it.

Heres a prediction that includes believability in the lower card-

The Rock vs John Cena- this is probably the biggest match in WM history...THE Main Event

Hell in a Cell-
Triple H vs Undertaker- Taker obviously wins here because of the Streak

WWE Championship-
CM Punk vs Chris Jericho- not sure how this plays out but Jericho might just win to continue the feud

World Heavyweight Championship-
Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan vs (Randy Orton?) - Randy might get thrown in simply because of the lack of star power and also because he has beef with Daniel Bryan now who took him out

Intercontinental-
Cody Rhodes vs Big Show- great way to continue Codys push by slaying the giant

Grudge-
Kane vs Zack Ryder- after all the shit Kane has done to Zack he will want revenge...Kane has forced Eve to embrace the hate and actually did alot worse in this feud to Zack moreso than Cena...Zack tries to keep up Kane much like Jeff did with Taker but obviously Kane wins

Team Laurinaitis vs Team Long-
Mark Henry, Alberto Del Rio, Christian, The Miz & David Otunga vs
(Randy Orton?), Rey Mysterio, Santino Marella, The Great Khali, (Booker T?), Ezekiel Jackson
I see either Randy or Booker being in this match due to lack of star power for Longs team...Of course Santino is on Longs side as well as Jackson and Khali...Mysterio has stated he wants to return in time and he also has beef with Del Rio..Either Booker or Randy....Randy could be in this due to Christian calling him out again recently as well as the fact he likes Long...same for Booker

WWE Tag Team-
Dolph Zigger & Jack Swagger vs Kofi Kingston & R-Truth
I see Ziggler and Swagger picking up the titles before Mania possibly tonight...Kofi and Truth do the chase and win the belts at Mania setting up a feud down the road for Kofi and Truth

Rock wasn't a technical wrestler, he was of the entertainment variety. He had classic match after classic match with guys like Austin and Foley.

Basically this posts is blowing smoke up The Rocks ass for being a entertaining wrestler while giving no credit to John Cena for being the exact same kind of wrestler? John Cena and The Rock have both had their share of legendary matches. That is why both of them have had the level of success they have today. If John Cena were not as entertaining as The Rock, they wouldn't have this match in the first place.

Rock knows how to work a match and he knows how to sell moves. It is crazy to compare the Rock to Cena.

You also say that Cena can't work a match? Have not seen the feuds he has had with Batistia, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Edge, Shawn Michaels, JBL, Nexus, CM Punk and most recently, Kane. If anyone has any clue on how to get the crowd off their feet, it's John Cena.

Cena isn't nearly as entertaining,

That is an opinion, not a fact.

can't sell moves, and hasn't had half of the great matches Rock has had. Sure they have a similar move set but that is really it.

I'm going to make a list of the greatest feuds for the Rock and John Cena.

The Rock
  • Rock/Hogan
  • Rock/Foley
  • Rock/Austin
  • Rock/Undertaker
  • Rock/Jericho

John Cena
  • Cena/Edge
  • Cena/Orton
  • Cena/Michaels
  • Cena/Nexus
  • Cena/CM Punk

The list is pretty even list to me. The Rock and Cena are great in their own right but to say the comparisons aren't there is just plain stupid.

I'm looking forward to Mania and from this far off I can't think of the last time I was, perhaps WM24. Three dream matches for me already set in stone and I expect the other matchup of Sheamus and Bryan to be of a decent quality.

Here's my guess at the full card for WM28 in order w/winners

I have a guess for the opening match but it is based on SD! Spoilers so I will avoid it. Also any contestants who I think will be in matches will be replaced with a ~ to prevent spoilers

WWE Tag Team Championship:
Epico and Primo (c) v Swagger and Ziggler

Winner and NEW tag team champions! Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger

GM vs GM elimination tag match, the winning teams GM gets control of Raw and Smackdown:
Team Long (Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel, Kofi Kingston and R-Truth) v Team Laurinitis (David Otunga, Mark Henry, ~ and a returning heel likely Christian or Del Rio)

Winner and GM of both Smackdown and Raw! John Laurinitis

World Heavyweight Championship
Daniel Bryan (c) v Sheamus

Your winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion!! Daniel Bryan! (I don't know why since all logic tells me Sheamus should be winning I see him taking the title at Over the Limit or MitB...

WWE Divas Championship:
Beth Phoenix (c) v Eve v Natalya

Winner and STILL Divas champion Beth Phoenix!!

HELL IN A CELL: Triple H v Undertaker

Undertaker wins, but only just I am thinking there will be cameos from both HBK and Mick Foley, but they will not decide the outcome.

Intercontinental Championship:
Cody Rhodes v Big Show

Winner and NEW intercontinental Champion The Big Show!

WWE Championship:
CM Punk (c) v Chris Jericho

Your winner and STILL WWE Champion CM Punk!

John Cena v The Rock

I expect Cena to get the win here but it will not necessarily be straight forward. I think a large percentage of the locker room will get involved and you may even see some heels cheering for Cena from the entrance ramp. Expect the biggest names to get involved in the match and it to be absolute chaos. This match will not have a clean finish either way. I expect it to become no DQ before the event.

1. FEUD 1: Orton v Kane
I would open the show with this match. Best way to get the show going is with a bang and Kane’s entrance will set the tone for the evening. Kane to win.

2. TAG TEAM BELTS: Ziggler/Swagger v Truth/Kingston v Epico/Primo
This will be a fast match with a lot of good spots. Ziggler and Swagger deserve a Wrestlemania moment IMO, so I would tip them to win the gold here.

3. IC BELT: Rhodes v Show
This will be an interesting match. Big Show’s loss record has been played out and I tip him to win this one, while Cody leaves looking strong. A rematch at extreme rules could see Cody regain the belt. The IC Title needs a good feud.

4. HELL IN A CELL/FEUD 2: Taker v HHH
The first main event match up. This should be brutal and the crowd will be into it big. Expect some blood, expect Taker to get his vengeance.

5. GM Match: Mark Henry/Miz/Del Rio/Otunga v Santino/Ryder/Booker T/Mysterio
A bit of fun after the Taker-HHH match to bring everyone down to earth. Probably ends in a clusterfuck and not sure who will win it. Should be entertaining though.

6. WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: Punk v Jericho
I’d book this way before the Main Event to give people time to breath between the big ones. I’d love to see Jericho win, but Punk needs this one more.

7. DIVAS TITLE: Beth Phoenix v Kharma
Diva action and hopefully a decent match. Not sure who would benefit more from the win, but Beth deserves it more.

8. WHC: Bryan v Sheamus
Sheamus deserves the limelight as the Rumble winner and should win this match. It would make the crowd happy before the Cena match but it would also not drain them out.

9. FEUD 3: Rock v Cena
The big one. Cena will win, torch passed etc, etc

I am pretty pumped for Wrestlemania with the Card being stacked huge this year. Of course Rock/Cena should be the Main Event. I guess the HHH/Taker HIAC Match could be near the end or in the middle of the Show. The WWE & World Title Matches could also be somewhere later,spaced out obviously. The rest should be good and the build has been excellent so far.

What order do you guys think the WHOLE wrestlemania 28 card will look like. We pretty much have most of the matches announced or at least no what direction they are going in. I'm assuming we are getting a 8-10 man tag match between John and Teddy and Randy Orton vs Kane based on what transpired on Smackdown yesterday. Big Show vs Cody Rhodes was all announced. Im also going to assume the tag titles will be on the line or another tag match of that nature.This thread is not a prediction on who wins these matchs just the order that they all will occur from 1st to last and give an explanation. There are a total of 5 matches officially confirmed and 3 matches that are most definitely probably going to happen. Do not add more matches but the ones I used until there is official word. I don't want people assuming for example The Miz has a one on one match at mania when he might get thrown in somewhere else.

1) The Rock vs John Cena
(this is obvious advertised as the
main event for a whole year and
will definitely go on last. They
learned their mistake with The
Rock vs Hogan)

2) CM Punk vs Chris Jericho
(I wanted to put this somewhere
because I fear people will be
drained from the match that will
before this and also be
anticipating the main event. I
just can't see this match low on
the card though)

3) Triple H vs The Undertaker
(this match I would bet my
savings on that this match will go
on third to last. There is no way
WWE puts this match back to
back with Cena and The Rock)

4) 8-10 man tag match Raw vs Smackdown
(Good match to have before the
main events start to happen and
mixes it up between the three
singles matches at the end of the
show.

5) Randy Orton vs Kane
(I was torn here because I could
almost see this match switched with the Punk/Jericho match which might be a better idea but I'm going to stick with this)

6)Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan
(This seems like a respectable
spot for this match as long as it
doesn't go on first)

7) Tag Team Championships
(This either goes on first or
second and I chose second due
WWE wanting to open up the
show on a strong note)

8) Big Show vs Cody Rhodes
(Good opener to get the crowd
hot)