Road to Wrestlemania 28 - KEEP ALL WM28 GENERAL DISCUSSION IN HERE!!

I be 5 to 1 Bryan is not world champ by wm. They need smackdown to have a showing since raw will have rock vs cena (whether some iwc smarks like it or not, one of the biggest matches in wrestling history), probably jericho vs cm punk, and then whatever hhh is doing. Then smackdown will have orton vs jobber champion daniel bryan??? hahaha, may as well call smackdown ecw. Now, i could see him in a triple threat like they had benoit vs hhh and hbk. So that you can have the big match feel with the great wrestler thrown in there. Or perhaps even a fatal 4 with orton, sheamus and cody or barrett. But if the wwe does not want to make smackdown the c show, it will not make it a one on one match with db. Sorry iwc.

Where's the emotion behind Orton/Bryan? Even if Orton does make it back from injury, or "injury" as it were, is there going to be enough time to build a decent feud for WrestleMania? At this point, I think a heel Daniel Bryan is going to seem way to forced. I understand he did great in ROH as a heel, but can he hone it well enough to "steal WrestleMania" with Randy Orton? I'm an Orton fan, but he's not exactly the greatest, most charismatic guy as a top face. I think at most, Orton/Bryan could steal one of the top spots, but not THE #1 match. Had this been last year's card, I would definitely put it up there though!

Anybody think Orton/Bryan can surpass the Rock and John Cena in the main event? What about CM Punk and Chris Jericho? An Undertaker match...maybe. Maybe not. I definitely think it would be an essential part to this year's WRestleMania card, but stealing the show? No. Not gonna happen.

I'll throw my two cents in here....
Start with the obvious,
The Rock vs John Cena Icon vs Icon, the match thats been building for over a year finally happens. It'll be intresting to see which way this one goes; Will Rock lay down for Cena? Will The Rock put over the biggest star in the company? This is already set in stone. Theres even been rumors of having a best of 3 series over the course of the next summer with Rock & Cena. But unquestionably this one match will be the biggest, and even though it was announced a year ago, its gonna put some asses in the seats in Miami Flordia. by purchasing a ticket, your garented to see one of the signifcant matches in wrestling history. In my opinion it was a very smart buisness desicion.

Chris Jericho vs CM Punk The Best in the World vs The Best in the World at what he does. I wasnt too sure about this match until Jericho Returned on 1 2 12. And after that, odd return, its gonna be a telling story of how Jericho evolves in the weeks to come. Cause Jericho i believe has amazing potiental as a heel, and i cant wait to see the whitty, fun back and forth promos that these two can have. CM Punk may be one of the most popular stars in WWE today, and Jericho is so clever and so whitty, and has stated before that he always wants to be reinventing himself. I think were gonna see a heel Y2J, not the Nick Bockwinkle-ish Jericho that we saw from '08-'10 (although that Jericho was tremendous) but a high energy villian. its strange how this match is a dream match to many wrestling fans, cause we've already seen it 2-3 times before, but it was never on a major stage, it was on a RAW, on a Superstars, on a Smackdown! And much like Hogan v. Andre it has amazing potiental at the grandest stage of them all.

The Undertaker vs Kane III Undertaker, is a tough man to book. As far as this event. Because the general feeling out there is that This Wrestlemania could be the last dance for the deadman. Between Kane, Lesnar, Jericho, Triple H, Who do you put up against the undertaker. Triple H said it best last year, theres no one on this roster that can match up against the undertaker. To be honest, i dont really wanna see another Triple H-Undertaker Match. Lesnar i think is too agressive and takers too frail. I chose Kane because, the Mask has re-ignited Kane, he obviously has a lot of momentum attacking and fueding with Cena, why not go for one more match brother vs brother on the big stage. And this could be the Undertakers last match. On a side note though, i ponder if the undertaker would be willing to put over a young star at his last wrestlemania, pull an andre and set the future up. I think that the undertaker might be willing to do that for World Wrestling Entertainment as a whole. give back to the company that gave him a platform to be 19-0.

Brock Lesnar vs Triple H okay i know im assuming a lot by putting Brock on the Pay Per View. however lesnar obviously still has a lot to offer to the entertainment world. although hes not active with UFC, he still could get mainstream attention by going back to his roots. And he could still return, Brocks a young man, hes 34 years old, im hoping he returns in time for Mania, but if not, i still think at some point, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon lesnar will return. and i just hope he takes part of one of the biggest manias ever. And you gotta know that he'll have a big ol' pay check straight off the desk of vinnie mac heading his way when he does return. and i think this would be a neat match to see, the match that was suppose to happen at Wrestlemania 21. Triple H, the cerebral assassin, the king of kings vs Brock Lesnar, the next big thing, and the baddest man on the planet.

Big Show vs Shaq Miami,Flordia the home of the Miami heat, sounds pretty fitting to have Shaq on the card, especially when he publicly announces that hes in talk with WWE. And hey if you gotta have a celebrity match, why not this? Big show i figure will be the heel in this, so exspect that turn soon. getting back to the roots of wrestlemania 1 with the celebrity involvment, and if lesnar doesnt get the medias attention, Shaq will.

Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus WWE Championship assuming Dolphy Z wins at the Rumble, i could easily see him rolling in Wrestlemania as champion. Which certainly will be a good time to have a fresh face as champion with such a socially acceptable wrestlemania taking place. and this bout will be the one that the rumble sets up. Sheamus is my pick to win the Rumble this year, and has been rolling as of late. this match might as well be the poster child of the youth movement. Two young studs going at it at Wrestlemania, Tremendous

Brodus Clay vs Mark Henry This one could be a little bit far fetched. but i think it could be a clash of the titans, maybe even a passing of the gaurd as far as monsters on the brands. and even in the aftermath Brodus could still manhandle RAW, while Henry takes care of buisness on Smackdown!, i personally would love to see this match.

Daniel Bryan vs The Miz World Heavyweight Championship theres just soo many options here. I think Daniel Bryan Danielson could have a better match with the likes of Christian, or Rey Mysterio. And i would love to see either of those happen, but this match gives Miz a reason to be on the program. That sounds horrible, that im putting miz in this match just so he has some sort of significant value, but i think there is a story behind Bryan Danielson and Miz so i think they could make something outta this match. The only flaw is that Miz is on RAW, so hed have to switch brands. And i know a lot of people wanna see Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton, seeing as how that match could steal the show, but from the sounds of Ortons back injury, i honestly dont think Ortons gonna make it to Wrestlemania.

Some Forgotten names unfortunetly on my card: ADR Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, Cody Rhodes, Zack Ryder, Air Boom Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston, R-Truth. Who Knows we could see Rhodes vs Ryder in a Secondary Title Unification Match U.S. vs Intercontental. We could see Kevin Nash have a big Time Match, The Money in the Bank Ladder match has been rumored and could certainly highlight some of the forgotten names. All i know is this WrestleMania has amazing potiental and i think can live up to all the wrestling fans exspectations as a great event.

I may be a little biased in that I'm a huge Punk fan (and even a huge Bryan fan, I was in Chicago for NoC '10 when he won the U.S. Title and MITB '11, where he won the ladder match, and both were legitimate markout moments, at least for me lol) but I think wrestling wise, anything is going to have a tough time surpassing Jericho/Punk for match of the night.

The biggest question, IMO, lies in what WWE will let either match get away with. If Punk/Jericho or Orton/Bryan don't get the time they deserve to tell a great story, then they're going to flop no matter how good the potential is. I mean, imagine if Punk/Cena from MITB was only given nine minutes? For what it's worth, I see them giving Punk/Jericho more time than Orton/Bryan. WWE doesn't seem completely sold on Bryan and arguably not even on Punk - but they've invested far more into Punk than they have into Bryan, and I believe that could play a factor if these matches become reality in a few months time.

wow it seems as though no-one believes this could be a credible match, look if the wwe wanted to push bryan as a heel who will do anything to retain his title they can make it work, then at wm have a stipulation where bryan has to get it done in the ring, and then he does, it would be an amazing way for bryan to get over, and in terms of the match stealing the show, thats a definite possibility if they have enough time, everyone knows how good bryan is but people forget just how good orton has been over the last year, in my opinion he had better matches throughout 2011 than anyone else in the wwe, i would LOVE wm 28 to have bryan v orton AND punk v jericho. jesus i feel faint

Zack Ryder and John Cena have been on a feud with Kane for the past several weeks since the return of The Big Red Machine on Monday Night RAW.

The feud between Kane and Cena as been featured as the main one, but as far as I'm concerned Kane vs. Cena is not the main storyline, the main storyline is Kane vs. Ryder, it might seem that they are only taking the first steps in that direction with two weeks in a row of attacks from Kane to the United States Champion.

As you know Cena will be fighting against The Rock at Wrestlemania, so that leaves Kane alone and maybe with no time to create another feud until Wrestlemania than the current one. So, with that being said, I'n my view Kane vs. Zack Ryder will definitely happen at Wrestlemania, not sure if it will be for the belt or not, since I have no doubt that WWE would be ready to put the strap on someone else (like Dolph Ziggler) thanks to an help from Kane or something around that kind of storyline.

So what do you think?

You think this is all building towards a Kane/Ryder match? Come on, man! Like Kane going after Cena, the biggest star in the company, is a way to get his hands on the US title? Haha! I'm sorry, but that is off the mark.

People are into Ryder. People are into Kane's new storyline. These are not the same people. Sure, some people might like both; but, a match between the two is not why they are interested in both aspects.

Kane is laying the groundwork for a Cena heel turn. A HUGE storyline, given all of the reasons beat to death on this board. Thinking that the US title is at all involved in this developing story is just missing the big picture. If you are right, WWE is swinging and missing.

I think, more likely, Ryder will be the first of Kane's "disciples" and be brought to the dark side. His guido gimmick is already losing steam and soon to follow is his merchandising. This will give Ryder an actual part --albeit a small one-- in a huge storyline. Kane turning Cena to the dark side.

WWE may play a brainwashed-type angle, so that Cena can return to the face of the company role--or something like the hated Sgt. Slaughter wanting his country back--but I think Kane turning Cena heel for the WMXXVIII main event has MANY possibilities and can be played brilliantly.

I guess we'll see....

I think you are way off. I'm not sure what is in store for Kane and WrestleMania. It should not be Zack Ryder. Kane goes after Zack right now because Zack is "close friends" with John Cena. Yo're thinking that Zack and Kane is the main storyline is off base. What seriously gives you that idea? Kane and Cena are the main focal point. If he was after Zack Ryder wouldn't Kane be cutting promos on him? No, he cuts them on John Cena. He does that because he is after Cena for his loyalty to the fans and the fans not returning that loyalty.

Ryder and Kane entering into a feud at Mania is a mistake. It's a total mismatch. The one thing they would accomplish by doing such a thing is making Zack out to be the ultimate WWE underdog. Zack and Kane would be a terrible match in my opinion.

The hand writting is already on the wall.............the HATE culminates at WM and Cena and Kane become a faction to run a muck. Zack is a pawn in the whole thing. Here today, gone tomorrow.

Zack will become Cena's first casualty, not Zack becoming a Kane disciple.

You think this is all building towards a Kane/Ryder match? Come on, man! Like Kane going after Cena, the biggest star in the company, is a way to get his hands on the US title? Haha! I'm sorry, but that is off the mark.

People are into Ryder. People are into Kane's new storyline. These are not the same people. Sure, some people might like both; but, a match between the two is not why they are interested in both aspects.

Kane is laying the groundwork for a Cena heel turn. A HUGE storyline, given all of the reasons beat to death on this board. Thinking that the US title is at all involved in this developing story is just missing the big picture. If you are right, WWE is swinging and missing.

I think, more likely, Ryder will be the first of Kane's "disciples" and be brought to the dark side. His guido gimmick is already losing steam and soon to follow is his merchandising. This will give Ryder an actual part --albeit a small one-- in a huge storyline. Kane turning Cena to the dark side.

WWE may play a brainwashed-type angle, so that Cena can return to the face of the company role--or something like the hated Sgt. Slaughter wanting his country back--but I think Kane turning Cena heel for the WMXXVIII main event has MANY possibilities and can be played brilliantly.

I guess we'll see....
I think you didn't quite understand my point.

Cena and Kane are the main storyline but with Ryder on the shadow of Cena. Since Cena can't be feuding with Kane until Wrestlemania because he needs to focus on The Rock, I guess Zack Ryder will step up and feud with Kane.

Sure, Kane vs. Ryder doesn't look quite an interesting match, but that might actually be the point. Ryder has been on a roll and honestly would be a very good job if he beat Kane at Grandest Stage of Them All.

It might seem idiotic to consider Kane vs. Ryder as we know that WWE is focusing on Kane vs. Cena, but considering that Cena will have to focus on Rocky, someone needs to step up and fight Kane, and Ryder is perfect for that, he should be the underdog and if he beats Kane at 'Mania could be his biggest moment yet.

I guess we'll see....
Kane isn't focusing on Ryder right now because Cena needs someone to keep him busy until Rock's return. When The Rock returns Cena will be focusing on him, not on Kane.

And like I said before, I guess someone needs to step up and face Kane, Ryder doesn't look like a threat to Kane but so many others have done it in the past, just like Mysterio, and could beat him, just like David vs. Goliath kind of storyline, and I wouldn't mind seeing Ryder beat Kane at Mania.

I don't like neither of them, to be honest. But could be huge for Ryder to beat one of the most established guys on the roster.

This makes some sense, and I could see Ryder/Kane having a match at 'Mania. Both are virtual locks to be on the card ... neither has an obvious opponent at the moment ... they are involved in the same storyline arc right now.

Just because Ryder/Kane had a match at 'Mania does not mean that it would be the end of the Cena/Kane feud. Cena could still re-join the feud once he is done with The Rock. Ryder would just be the diversion to keep the storyline moving forward.

All that said, I'd prefer the two didn't have a match since it would probably end with Kane dominating Ryder.

What about punk vs Bryan? Jericho wins the rumble. Challenges Orton at mania (who wins it at elimination chamber) punk retains at the rumble Bryan wins raw chamber? I would love a Bryan vs punk match

I now expect either Jericho or Orton to win the Rumble now, but I expect both to be in title matches at Mania. Of course, this depends on how long Orton is injured, and with so many conflicting reports lately it's hard to guess when he'll be back. If it's soon, he should be the now-yearly surprise entrant in the Rumble match. If Jericho wins, I don't think he'll speak a word until after he wins the Rumble match, and may not do so until a while after. Both guys should challenge for their own brand's title, with Jericho vs. Punk and Orton vs. a heel, maybe Bryan, Henry or Barrett. Smackdown might do best with a multi-man match at Mania, with at least four guys capable of main-eventing this year. It'd be a good way to get a lot of guys on the card, something that's always a problem every year. Maybe something like Orton vs. Bryan vs. Sheamus vs. Christian? You could sub Barrett, Cody, and Henry with any of those guys too and it'd still work. Just thinking over possibilities.

I agree with Cracka Jack. Right now I see three options for the Smackdown main event. I dont think their is any doubt Orton will be involved. You are going to put your brand top star in the title match. Unless he wrestles someone like Undertaker. With Bryan turning heel it looks like he will probably carry the title into WM.

Option 1.) Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan- Orton wins the rumble & Bryan is currently turning heel. Could be a potential show stealer.

2.) Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barrett - Orton wins rumble and Barrett wins EC chamber or vice versa. Barrett knocked Orton out of action, and has history with Daniel Bryan.

3.) Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barrett vs Sheamus- Barrett/Sheamus are starting a feud based on the last 2 smackdown. I dont know how they all get a title shot but WWE will come up with something.

IMO Big show and Henry will not be involved in the title match. Big Show is being used right now to turn Daniel Bryan heel. Henry or Big Show would most likely wrestle Shaq.

With the rumored MITB match happening at WM... I think Christian will be used there. Ladder matches are his speciality.

If Orton is injured then Barrett vs. Bryan vs. Sheamus would be the perfect Smackdown! main event. Of course this would work so much better if Sheamus and Bryan actually had their scheduled WM match last year. But this could still work, maybe they can extend Bryan as a tweener until WM28 so they can have a Heel vs. Tweener vs. Face at WM?

If Orton will be back for WM then I would prefer a one on one match with Bryan. Then maybe Sheamus vs. Barrett can have a European Street Fight or Something. Orton has enough star power to carry a WM Title Match and I am not really a fan of Triple THreats to begin with.

In years past there has been an outrage over how few formidable talents the WWE had to showcase at WrestleMania. But this year things really seem like they have turned around. I actually feel like the WWE has too much talent and too little time to showcase all of the young talent they have. Usually WM has around 7-10 matches including the Money in the Bank match. There are rumors that the MITB is returning to WM this year. Let's assume that MITB is returning. The following matches are potentially what will make it to the final card:

1. John Cena vs The Rock
2. CM Punk vs Y2J
3. Foley vs Ziggler
4. Triple H vs Undertaker
5. Daniel Bryan vs Big Show/Mark Henry
6. The Miz vs R-Truth
7. MITB
8. Sheamus vs Wade Barrett
9. Randy Orton vs (insert opponent) Christian?
10. Divas Championship Match

There are 10 potential matches for the WM card. Now to my point. Guys like Zack Ryder, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio, Funkasaurous, tag teams of Uso's and Primo and Epico, Ryback (Skip Sheffield), Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Rey Mysterio (if he returns), Booker T (if he is to participate), Sin Cara (if he returns), and even Mason Ryan (he might be too green), but still all of this talent will not get to be showcased properly. All of them have worked hard and imo deserve the opportunity to be properly showcased on the biggest PPV of the year. Even if they are included in the MITB match it will not do most of the talent on this list justice. They need their own fueds, real stories to tell in the ring at WM because this talent has been developed. To shove them all in a MITB match will not do their talents justice. So my questions are:

Do you agree that we have plenty of talent for this years WM compared to years past?

Do you think the talent mentioned are developed enough and should have their own feuds to tell a story in the ring?

Should WWE scrap the idea of the MITB for this years WM and give more time to focus on potential story lines that some of this great talent can be in?

There are only 240 minutes of time to be had at Wrestlemania, and that's being generous since most (if not all) WWE pay-per-views end 10-15 minutes early.

Now, only about half of that is actual in-ring match time. The rest of it is eaten up with musical acts, backstage skits, entrances, exits, video packages, Hall of Fame ceremony, etc. And with WWE planning to hold Wrestlemania exclusively in large stadiums, I think we will see much more of the aforementioned to create the "atmosphere".

So, there's a couple of ways WWE can go. They can go the "Wrestlemania 6 route" and feature 36 superstars in 14 relatively short matches. Or they can go the "Wrestlemania 27 route" and feature 26 superstars in 8 longer matches.

Wrestlemania is NOT about getting all of the talent on the roster. It is about putting together the most marketable feuds. That's why you see people like Rock, Foley, Austin, Snooki, Floyd Mayweather, etc. entering the mix. One Snooki match at Wrestlemania is more marketable (unfortunately) than two mid-card matches.

I would prefer to see more matches, and better built feuds at that, but I think we are trending toward fewer, but longer matches featuring the biggest stars. Until WWE sheds some of its older main event talent (Undertaker, Triple H, Chris Jericho, etc) some of the up-and-coming guys will have to make their mark on the smaller pay-per-views.

Why all the sudden obsession of having a 25 match Wrestlemania card? It's 4 hours of quality wrestling, not 4 hours of short squash matches.

I know that wrestlers work hard all year long, some more than others though. Guys like Mason Ryan, Curt Hawkins, Heath Slater, and all of the other low card guys have not earned the spot on Wrestlemania at all. Wrestlemania has always been the "Showcase of Immortals" in other words the best of the best go to Wrestlemania. The biggest draws, and the best superstars get to dance on the grandest stage of them all. Get this, Cena, Punk, and Orton work twice as hard as the other guys, much more than the NXT or Superstars roster. You are saying that everyone needs an equal shot at Wrestlemania, they do have it for 11 other months of the year, the ones that capitalize on it by getting over and making a name for yourselves are granted it the others are not.

There is one factor that you forgot to mention, the pre-show battle royal. Now some of the guys said in the OP like Rhodes, Swagger, and Del Rio will find their way onto the main card Money in the bank ladder match or not. The leftovers are put in a battle royal to compete in front of usually the largest audience of the year (in terms or wrestling events) and showcase their talent. They have another year to show WWE what they have so that the successor Wrestlemania will have their names on the main card.

Spots on the Grand-daddy of them all are earned making a name for yourself in the preceding year, it's as simple as that.

I think i posted a card a long time ago and Im sure I was all sorts of off but heres an updated one for what I would pay to see...

Title vs. Career
Cody Rhodes(c) vs. Goldust
-Feud could be fantastic. Everyone loves a brother vs. brother feud and with both men being great on the mike they could build it well. Goldust could play the whole i won't fight my brother thing for awhile while Cody just beats him down verbally and a few times physically. Bring Dusty into the mix and maybe have Cody beat him up claiming he is the best Rhodes ever or something. This has Goldust snap and then the real heat comes out. Goldust can claim Cody wanted everything handed to him thought he was royalty yada yada yada. Then the two can meet at WM to settle the score. Cody would go over Goldust but it would be around 14 minute match...

Tag Team Championships
Epico & Primo(c) vs. Rey & Cara
-Dunno if the masked team will be back in time but could easily work. Rey returns to SD to cut a promo Epico/Primo come out beat him up. They have some singles matches where they end up beating down Rey post match each week until Cara returns to make the save. (roles for Cara & rey could be reversed jus think this way would make more sense). Regular feud doesn't need to be amazing but the match would be fast paced and very entertaining. Also WWE is trying to break a world record with masks or something i read awhile back so might as well have the two main masked guys in a match together. Even could have Rey ask the fans to wear their masks to support them or something...

Money In The Bank
Del Rio vs. Ryder vs. Kingston vs. DiBiase vs. Truth vs. Mahal vs. McIntyre vs. Swagger
-Young talent here. Del Rio would be the favorite. But if given the right time could push most of these guys as potential winners. This could also be looked at as the first MITB cash in loss for whoever wins. Also would hope they let the MITB winner hold it for awhile and build his way up to the level needed unlike in the past having them cash in and flop...

Grudge Match
Kane vs. Mark Henry
-Henry had a massive year and rejuvenated his career. Kane was taken out in the process of that and hasn't gotten revenge yet. Once this Cena thing is done, Kane can go back to handling his own business. Both men should be on the card didn't have anywhere else for them. Suppose they could take two places in the MITB but thats not meant for them.

Hardcore Match
Dolph Ziggler vs. Mick Foley
-This isn't my ideal pick for Dolph but there wasn't a lot more for him. It is definitely a possibility after this mondays raw. I hope they just go the route they did with Orton and Edge and have him go over and move onto much bigger things. Also would have to be a hardcore match since well Foley can't wrestle anymore. I know its not Dolph type of match but could bring out a whole new brutal side in him. Also he can take some big bumps as well so would be pretty good...

Christian vs. The Miz
-Miz is going no where and I think a face turn would help him out. There aren't many top faces on Raw and Miz wouldn't be awful. He can get the crowds attention and i think he could wrap them around his finger. Also working with Christian would help get him over since Christian is a fantastic heel. Match would be good and the mike work leading up to it fantastic...

World Championship
Daniel Bryan(c) vs. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett
-Originally I wanted Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Barrett, Smackdowns top guys in my opinion to face off and have Bryan out of the picture. But I am starting to enjoy Bryans new heel turn, I know the guy can wrestle but thats been it in my eyes. Now that he's getting some time to shine I think he might be able to work with this. Orton can win the rumble, Bryan can retain at EC and Barrett/Sheamus can be in a #1 Contenders match at EC and it ruled no contest or something. Haven't had a Fourway at Mania with this much at stake. All these guys are great and with the history between them, Barrett/Orton, Sheamus/Orton, Sheamus/Barrett(starting up), and Barrett/Bryan, this match/feud could be awesome...

Last Man Standing Match
The Undertaker vs. Triple H
-Last year (not 100% on this would have to check to remember) Taker needed to be helped to the back after the match. HHH could go that route saying he could beat Taker in a LMS since HHH was the last one standing technically i suppose. Regardless I wouldn't mind seeing these two put on another classic. HBK could be Special Ref or Enforcer as well to add to the match...

WWE Championship
CM Punk(c) vs. Chris Jericho
-Not a lot of explanation needed here. Would be a fantastic match, a dream match for most fans. The feud would be great, can't go wrong with these guys battling for the WWE Title...

The Rock vs. John Cena
-yup.

I know its not completely realistic but would be an awesome card i think...

Alright so with this years Wrestlemania heating up I was looking at some of the matches that could happen, and as of right now It's lpoking like this, Cena vs Rock, Chris Jericho vs CM Punk for the wwe title and maybe Cody Rhodes vs Dustin Rhodes aka Goldust. So I was thinking... Who really should win? Do we really want The Rock a man who Doesn't wrestle on a full time basis to go over Cena? Or do we wanna see Cena beat rock and have the torch passed? Same goes for Jericho and Punk, sure Chris can win on the big stage but IMO I thInk Jericho only needs the rumble win, for Cody if he fights his brother he will most likely win and give Goldust a legit excuse to be off of tv (retirement) so what do you guys think?

Cena has been the face of WWE for several years now and i cannot view this as a passing of the torch match. Cena mentioned he was going to hold the strap to defend against The Rock. Will he capture it before WM? I can see Punk/Jericho as that type of match - a feud between those two would be better than Rock/Cena IMO. I only view Rhodes/Goldust feud as a way for Cody to get out his brother's shadow

I thought I posted up in here before as well, but can't seem to find my post, so here we go again. In my blog, I do a book this Thursday idea every Thursday, so yesterday I took some time to write up my WM 28 Card. Looks like I've seen some of the same matches mentioned before, but here is some different I think could happen.

Daniel Bryan versus Wade Barrett for the World Heavyweight Title. I think Bryan is going to hold the title then, and I think Barrett wins the number one shot next month at Elimination Chamber if he doesn't win the Rumble. I think what could be very interesting about this match is if Bryan is still heading toward that heel side, and this could be a heel versus heel. So maybe that brings Bryan back to the face side. Just throwing out thoughts. But here's the rest of my blog thoughts, so please check it out.

http://stephenjpunk.blogspot.com/2012/01/book-this-thursday-6-my-wrestlemania-28.html

John Cena will go over The Rock, its how business works. It makes no sense for The Rock to beat Cena, yet WWE generally have a happy ending to Mania, sending the fans home happy. But I think most fans want to see Cena lose. Interesting. I see Jericho putting over Punk. Undertaker is already going to win, so theres one old guy who wont be passing the torch along.
I do not want to see the WWE Champinoship anywhere near the Rock vs Cena match. Tus will devalue the match as The Rock is not going to win the WWE title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back