Road to Wrestlemania 28 - KEEP ALL WM28 GENERAL DISCUSSION IN HERE!!

Fuck it, I'm bored, so I'll make some sort of fantasy pay per view out of this thing with a semi-realistic look at it.

1. Rock vs. Cena: Duh. The match is set, and gasp, these young kids on here are going to have to deal with some classic old school booking. You have to wait a year? Oh the pain, the pain, what will we do?

2. Edge vs. Christian. I've got the feeling the WWE is going to pull the trigger on this long before next year, but these two have earned the right to have a Wrestlemania match with one another. Whether it's for anything, who knows.

3. Miz vs. Chris Jericho. Teacher vs. Student, I think it would be fantastic myself. I know people have gotten themselves semi-excited over Austin/Miz, but I'm pretty sure that's just to put over Tough Enough. Jericho has a realistic one last run in him, and the Miz is clearly the focal point of the future for the company.

4. Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio. This is just natural. Miami is a huge Hispanic community, here you have the symbolic passing of the torch. Now a lot could happen between now and next year. Sin Cara might flop, and Rey Rey might become his old injury prone self. I'd pull the trigger on that match though. Hell, maybe even add Albert Del Rio.

5. The Streak: Undertaker vs. ???
Now that John Cena is officially out of the picture, one of two things could happen. The first is the most likely to happen, Undertaker vs. Triple H III. I know some people cringe at this, but really, I can't see anyone else that comes remotely close to being put in that match. Both of these guys really don't have the one Mania rival (HBK for Taker is closest, but I'm pretty sure HBK is locked at the hip with Bret Hart as his career foil). Honestly, why not Triple H and the Undertaker. These two are what they say they are, the Last Outlaws. They are the last two of the old guard. Personally, I really have no problem if Triple H goes over the Deadman next year. I was shocked when Rock went over Austin at Mania 19, so I would be welcome to this.

Scenario 2 is going into the realm of Fantasy, but if I'm the WWE I say why not. The Undertaker trying to go to 20-0 vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin. The man says he has one more match left in him, why not make it this epic encounter? This leads to...

6. CM Punk vs. Steve Austin
I know, fantasy right? If the WWE books Triple H vs. Taker III, then this is a perfect match for Steve Austin. These two seem to have some sort of unknown bond (at least on air). They are having a Twitter war right now. Why would Steve Austin bother with a Twitter War with Punk if they didn't already have some sort of chemistry. This feud has fucking money written all over it, for obvious reasons.

That's what I would start off with, and then let the rest of the year work itself out naturally. I could see Orton vs. Jericho which could be awesome, and swapping Morrison into the match with Miz. Minimal Diva garbage is always preferential.

Also, no MITB was awesome this year. That match is such a trainwreck.

I don't understand why my post was deleted from this thread when it was a solid point and not spam.

With Rock-Cena happening, I can see the WWE moving away from the rumoured Taker-Trips III; giving Taker his streak match and having Triple H (a heel) face the heavily pushed face The Miz (Vince apparently wants to make Miz the next big face). Add in a potential Austin-Punk and Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio or Del Rio and you've got a great PPV off the bat.

In fact, this is what I reckon the card should look like. What's more, if WWE can get the rumoured Lesnar/Goldberg - Undertaker match to happen, this card will look phenomenal.

WrestleMania 28:

10. John Cena vs. The Rock
Winner: John Cena

9. Divas Title:
Amazing Kong (c) vs. Michelle McCool
Winner: Amazing Kong

8. WWE Title:
The Miz vs. Triple H (c)
Winner: The Miz

7. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. CM Punk
Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin

6. World Heavyweight Title:
Cody Rhodes vs. Randy Orton (c)
Winner: Randy Orton

5. No DQ - Streak Match:
The Undertaker vs. Sheamus
Winner: The Undertaker

4. Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara
Winner: Sin Cara

3. Hardcore Match:
Edge vs. Christian
Winner: Christian

2. Money in the Bank:
John Morrison vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Santino Marella vs. Big Show vs. Wade Barrett vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio vs Kane
Winner: John Morrison

1. IC Title:
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
Winner: Chris Jericho

I like your card. The only things I would change would be have Jericho vs Orton for the World title. Since Jericho would be returning to revenge for Orton punting him.

Idk about an Undertaker/Sheamus match either. They need some one who has been in the business a while that way they can build up the whole i've done everything there has been to do and now its time to end the streak(at least that is what they have been doing the past three years)

I think that it wont fizzle out If the rock keeps appearing. I also wanna see one more wwe championship run For The Rock. Morrison Wins the Money in the bank while Cena Beats Miz For the championship at Extreme Rulez. Have Miz and Rock chase the championship with a triple threat at Summerslam The Rock Wins. Morrison interferes and helps The Rock. The Miz Wins the WWE Championship at The Royal Rumble And Morrison is the special guest referee. That would definitely draw the crowds in for Summerslam and it would give Wrestlemania an extra hype up too even though it dosent need it its gonna be my first Wrestlemania so i reali hope that i can see an epic match. Then Morrison Cashes in the Money In The Bank at Elimination Chamber after Miz finishes a chamber match walks out champion.

This Would Be an epic card
My Ideal Wrestlemania Card
John Cena Vs Rock
Undertaker vs HHH 3 streak vs career
Austin vs Punk
Miz vs Morrison (WWE Championship)
Orton vs Batista
Edge vs Christian (World Heavyweight Championship)
Booker T vs Jericho
Sin Cara vs Evan Bourne
Corre Vs Nexus
Beth Pheonix vs Awesome Kong (Womans Championship)
Snoop Dogg vs R Truth For The Media Interest truth disses Snoop in a rap lol

WRESTLEMANIA 28

Icon vs. Icon II
The Rock vs. John Cena
Background: Already announced
Winner:John Cena in a 20 min epic.

WWE Heavyweight Championship
The Miz (c) vs. John Morrison
Background: Miz is Champion for a long period switching the title between him and Cena for most of 2011. John Morrison wins the 30 Man (not 40 which was way too much) Royal Rumble and challenges The Miz. This is going to be great since both have proven to have great chemistry and have a lot of history.
Winner:John Morrison wins the match in a feel good moment. The match is 15 mins long and celebrates.

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge(c) vs. Randy Orton
Background: Edge is Champion and Orton wins the EC to earn a title shot at WM. This is a long awaited battle years in the makign (since WM23) its a face vs. face match.
Winner:Randy Orton wins in 14 mins after an RKO. Edge hands him the belt and congratulates him. Walks away. Could a heel turn for Edge happen/

A Diva's Match

Career vs. Streak
The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho
Special Guest Referee: Shawn Michaels
Background Jericho returns late in the year and begins a feud with Orton (for punting him last year). This leads to a heated rivalry with Jericho winning the feud and looking strong. Of coruse Orton gets the upper hand at the end by winning the Survivor Series Match. Back to Jericho he still want's to do something HBK has never done (again ... reused I know) so he challenges Undertaker in a career vs. streak match at WM28. But that's not all he wants HBK to be the one to ring the bell signaling Jericho's accomplishment over HBK so he convinces him to be the guest referee. HBK agrees only so he can ring the bell to end Jericho's career.
Winner:Undertaker wins clean making Jericho Tap Out in 25 mins. Jericho is pissed especially at Michaels. HBK then Superkicks Jericho and Undertaker tombstone's Jericho post match. Michaels leaves the ring congratulating Undertaker, and Undertaker takes center stage to celebrate.

Street Fight
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. CM Punk
Background No explanation needed since the seeds are already planted (it just needs to grow)
Winner:In heel fashion of course, Punk takes this. Match is 16 mins long.

WWE Tag Team Championship
Sheamus and Drew McIntyre vs. Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara (c)
Background Feud happens Mysterio and Cara are tag team champions and Sheamus and McIntyre have their own individual feuds on RAW and SMackdown! with Cara and Mysterio respectivley leading to a tag team title blow out.
Winner:Sheamus and McIntyre in a 11 min match.

No Disqualification Match
Triple H w/ Stephanie McMahon vs. Wade Barrett w/ The Corre Nexus (David Otunga, Ezikel Jackson, Husky Harris, Michael McGuillycutty, Mason Ryan, Derrik Bateman, and Heath Slater)
Background: Wade Barrett returns to reform the Nexus after Orton kicked all of New Nexus' head. He promises them ... well the promise land reforms it as a super stable by Summer Slam time as the Corre Nexus. He wants to take over and see's Triple H the son in law of Mr. McMahon and husband of Stephanie as the way to do it. This leads to a battle between Triple H and Barrett's Corre Nexus. They settle it in a one-on-one match.
Winner: Wade Barrett wins the numbers game takes over but Nash and Waltman makes an appearance and helps Barrett and the Corre Nexus clear out after their celebration. So Barrett goes over but they still have a feel good moment. Match is 14 mins long

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Christian vs. Evan Bourne vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Kane vs. The Big Show vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Cody Rhodes vs. ??? vs. ???
Background: After a public outcry and low PPV by rates in 2011's MITB PPV (hopefull :p ). The gimmick match returns to WM. I included two ??? for eventual breakthroughs.
Winner:Dolph Ziggler in 13 mins

Submission Match: United States and Intercontinental Championship
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
Background: Alberto Del Rio (just loosing the World Title) wins the IC Title. He begins an altercation with Daniel Bryan. They have a match at the Feb PPV for both titles on the line. Del Rio wins this. Then a rematch with both titles on the line takes place in a Submission Match. This is a non-unification match.
Winner: Daniel Bryan wins and giving him both titles being a honor and a curse. He holds it for a good amount of time but having to defend both titles even having two title defenses in certain PPV's. This builds up Bryan as a fighting champion. Match is 10 mins.

ok everyone says its either Wrestlemania 17 or Wrestlemania 19 as the greatest Wrestlemania ever so with all the seed's their can WM28 become the greatest ever how would you book it and what matches would be on your card? for me

The Rock vs John Cena

Last Man Standing
HHH vs The Undertaker

( I dont want this match to happen but I can just see these to facingfor the Third Time)

CM Punk vs Stone Cold

WWE Title
Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio

World Title
Chris Jericho vs Miz vs Christan

San Cara vs Rey Mysterio

MITB
Sheamus vs John Morrison vs Wade Barett vs Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Byran vs Kofi Kingston vs Cody Rhodes vs Mason Ryan

well this is my card for WM 28 maybe the CM Punk/Austin match wont happen but how cool would it be and id rather have Taker vs Jericho then HHH/Taker 3 because its getting stale now so what are your thoughts

The Rock vs John Cena: We know this is on the card and it has potential to be the best match of the night, they have a whole year to plan it out so it's bound to be good.

HHH vs The Undertaker in a Last Man Standing Match: Good concept for the match and your right I don't want to see it either but with Cena busy with The Rock is kinda hard to see who Taker could actually face at Wrestlemania 28 or maybe he won't even show. I agree with your point put Jericho in a match with Undertaker. Go 20-0 against Jericho then reitre or maybe come back every Mania.

CM Punk vs Stone Cold: They've had a big twitter war and it's died down and from what I've seen on WWE All Stars it's a popular match. We have to remember Stone Cold has a neck injury so the match would probably be quite short but I would be entertaining to see Stone Cold lay out the Straight Edge Svaior and prove you don't have to be Straight Edge to be successfull.

Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio for the WWE Championship: If Del Rio was Champ going into Mania I would maybe understand but really I don't see Del Rio winning the WWE Title, The World Title yeah sure it can happen but it takes people ages (apart from Sheamus) to get the WWE title and Del Rio isn't ready to have the companys top title. Randy v Del Rio to me = headlock vs armbar...to simple...

Chris Jericho vs Miz vs Christan for the World Heaveyweight Championship: If only Edge was still here! I would take out Miz a replace it with Edge. However I would rather just have Chirstian vs Miz. They can make a good match maybe not one of the last matches of the night since Miz was terrible at 27 but overall this triple threat match would be great for Wrestlemania 29 which is hopefully in Canada (I am not from Canada but come on we need it there!)

San Cara vs Rey Mysterio: Epic match in the making and the one everyone wants to see. Two guys who have made the mask angle big. Rey with his whole unmask and remask shit and Sin Cara who I have no idea how he sees out of his mask but both have a great unique style that would please fans, it would make them even more happy to see Rey pull off some old moves he did back in his day.

Sheamus vs John Morrison vs Wade Barett vs Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Byran vs Kofi Kingston vs Cody Rhodes vs Mason Ryan in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match: This deffinetly won't be a part of Mania but I immeditly say Morrison should win. if he dosn't get a World Title or win the briefcase at the MITB PPV later this year then what is the point in having him? They guy is the new HBK. When I look at him I see the old style of HBK crossed with some other good high flyers. If Morrison plays his cards right BOOM future of WWE as we know it! The others...Sheamus...give up on him he was a mistake...Wade, had his time and was okay but he is expendable at the moment, Dolph is a joke with talent shouldn't even have had the World Title for a second. Bryan dosn't need a world title oppotunity cause the main event angle for me dosn't suit him. Kofi is still trying to work his way up and giving him the IC dosn't help him anymore, he is also a future World Champion, Cody also a future champion but not a World Champion yet. As for Mason Ryan? Lets not recreate Batista cause every time I see him I see him having the exact same Career as Batista, a bodyguard who goes on his own wins titles then suddenly turns heel and fucks up his career.

Good card and I would deffinetly attend if they were the only matches on the card.:worship:

This is my card without results. I know there are 14 matches but, why not? I'll explain all the matches after. These are from the current state of WWE as much as possible, in a way, this is like saying there was no WrestleMania XXVII or this is how I would have done it.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Cody Rhodes vs Daniel Bryan vs David Hart Smith vs Jack Swagger vs Kane vs Kofi Kingston vs R-Truth vs Ted DiBiase vs Tyler Reks vs Tyson Kidd

Singles Match
Big Show vs Ezekiel Jackson

Singles Match
Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara

Triple Threat Match for the Divas Championship
Eve Torres (c) vs Beth Phoenix vs Layla (w/ Michelle McCool)

Singles Match
Dolph Ziggler (w/ Vickie Guerrero) vs Randy Orton

No Disqualification Match
Jerry Lawler (w/ Jimmy Hart) vs Michael Cole (w/ JBL)

Tag Team Turmoil for the WWE Tag Team Championship
Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel (c) vs Evan Bourne & Mark Henry vs Husky Harris & Michael McGillicuty vs Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov (w/ Tamina) vs The Uso's

Casket Match
The Undertaker vs Wade Barrett

Street Fight
Sheamus vs Triple H

Singles Match for the WWE Championship
The Miz (c) (w/ Alex Riley) def John Morrison

10-Diva Tag Team Match
Alicia Fox, The Bella Twins, Maryse & Melina vs Gail Kim, Kelly Kelly, Lita, Rosa Mendes & Trish Stratus

Singles Match
CM Punk (w/ Mason Ryan) vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Fatal-4-Way Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Edge (c) vs Alberto Del Rio vs Christian vs Drew McIntyre

Singles Match
John Cena vs The Rock

The Money in the Bank Ladder Match is just for superstars with no other match for me. But, I feel that this match can boost many new superstars, with only 3 or 4 superstars in the match who had been in the MITB before. In this match, Daniel Bryan is still the US Champion
Winner: Daniel Bryan

Big Show and Ezekiel Jackson should've had a singles match. Anyway, this match could've been a show stealer, many huge moves, impact moves that could have blown people away.
Winner: Big Show

Rey and Sin Cara could have a great match with two similar move-sets clashing. These two could both equally pull off huge high-flying moves that have never been seen before. This match would be back and forth and eventually the better man would have come on top.
Winner: Sin Cara

The divas never really have that show stealing match. I'm not saying Eve vs Beth Phoenix vs Layla will be the greatest divas match, but, it could work. I would have Beth win a Diva Rumble then lose her spot in the match at Elimination Chamber to Layla, then earn her way back. Obviously, Michelle McCool would interfere.
Winner: Beth Phoenix

Dolph Ziggler could have a major boost in a match at WrestleMania against Randy Orton. What would happen is Dolph would win a match on RAW to enter the RAW Elimination Chamber Match for a WWE Championship Match at WrestleMania. Randy would cost him his oppertunity by RKOing him in the Chamber, then, they would beat each other up and eventually have this match.
Winner: Randy Orton

We all knew this match was going to be no good, however, I would have made the match a No DQ match to allow Jerry Lawler to beat the hell out of Michael Cole.
Winner: Jerry Lawler

The Tag Team Turmoil for the WWE Tag Team Championship allows the tag team divison to show off at WrestleMania, possibly pulling of a great match.
Winner: Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov

The Casket Match was built on the fact that Wade Barrett cost the Undertaker the Buried Alive Match at Bragging Rights. I wouldn't have a Buried Alive Match at WrestleMania but a Casket Match would work. Wade can pin the Undertaker in the SD! Elimination Chamber Match for a WHC Match at WrestleMania. The Corre can beat up Taker then end in a 1-on-1 match.
Winner: The Undertaker

The Triple H/Sheamus Street Fight would mark the end of their feud. Triple H would return and cost Sheamus the Elimination Chamber Match. They would make their match and continue to beat each other up after matches on RAW.
Winner: Triple H

John Morrison and The Miz headlining WrestleMania. WOW. No, awesome! We have seen them pull of great matches before, now, put at WrestleMania and make it for the WWE Championship. Morrison would pin Sheamus in the Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Championship Match and the history is already there to provide a great feud.
Winner: The Miz

10 Divas are thrown together just to get them out there at WrestleMania. We love divas. This match would last about 6-7 minutes though, longer than WrestleMania XXVI to let them show off.
Winner: Gail Kim, Kelly Kelly, Lita, Rosa Mendes and Trish Stratus

Finally, SCSA makes his return to the ring to fight CM Punk. You can see why I picked this match, Straight Edge vs Beer Drinker. It is obvious and the battle of words between them could be phenominal.
Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin

Drew McIntyre would win the Elimination Chamber Match to make it Edge vs Drew. Alberto would win the Royal Rumble Match and chose to face Edge and Drew McIntyre. However, Christian would make the statement that he deserves to fight Del Rio at WrestleMania (At Elimination Chamber, these two would face off) one more time. He doesn't get the oppertunity, but, does get a MITB Ladder Match oppertunity, but, loses due to Del Rio and Brodus Clay interfering. He gets incerted into the match.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio

The Rock vs John Cena would have the same build up like this year without The Miz and make the Rock appear each week, live!
Winner: The Rock

Would be great, eh?

i agree with your card except for hhh/taker 3. hhh failed to beat taker at mania twice. they should give someone else a crack at the streak. i agree with the guy who posted earlier that if hhh is going to fight taker again it should be at summerslam.

@Max,

A few things about your card:
1) Edge sadly is not coming back
2) If Lawler/Cole is still going on this time next year, after the disaster it was this year, I def dont want to see it again
3) I know I left the divas off my card, but where is Kong on yours??

There isn't going to be a Money in the Bank ladder match on the card. Money in the Bank is now a Pay Per View. Why would they take the main part of one whole PPV, and stick it onto Wrestlemania, where it began? The only way in-which MITB features on a Wrestlemania card, ever again, is if the PPV is canceled and that isn't going to be happening because it's one of the more exciting PPV concepts WWE have came up with.

John Cena said he'll be WWE Champion by the time next years Wrestlemania comes around, and I got money he probably will. WWE will chuck the WWE Championship in there just to add that little bit extra.

Edge isn't coming back, within the next two - three years. Maybe ever. He has a serious condition, a condition Muhammed Ali suffered from before he got Parkinson's. Do you want to see Edge get Parkinsons and shake like a leaf for the rest of his life? No. Didn't think so.

And in relation to SCSA, in a thread I posted a few days ago it's obvious people don't want him to come back and have another match. His memories have been made, his legacy is intact and he'll always be a legend. If he came out for one match, that'd be great, fine and dandy. But chances are, he won't.

No Wrestlemania WWE do with their current crop of talent will come close to that of Wrestlemania 17. Wrestlemania 17 was the near complete Wrestlemania, do WWE have even near what they need for another complete Wrestlemania? No. They might have a good WM 28, but even contemplating it being of the calibure which Wrestlemania X-7 stands isn't realistic and it isn't happening.

There isn't going to be a Money in the Bank ladder match on the card. Money in the Bank is now a Pay Per View. Why would they take the main part of one whole PPV, and stick it onto Wrestlemania, where it began? The only way in-which MITB features on a Wrestlemania card, ever again, is if the PPV is canceled and that isn't going to be happening because it's one of the more exciting PPV concepts WWE have came up with.

John Cena said he'll be WWE Champion by the time next years Wrestlemania comes around, and I got money he probably will. WWE will chuck the WWE Championship in there just to add that little bit extra.

Edge isn't coming back, within the next two - three years. Maybe ever. He has a serious condition, a condition Muhammed Ali suffered from before he got Parkinson's. Do you want to see Edge get Parkinsons and shake like a leaf for the rest of his life? No. Didn't think so.

And in relation to SCSA, in a thread I posted a few days ago it's obvious people don't want him to come back and have another match. His memories have been made, his legacy is intact and he'll always be a legend. If he came out for one match, that'd be great, fine and dandy. But chances are, he won't.

No Wrestlemania WWE do with their current crop of talent will come close to that of Wrestlemania 17. Wrestlemania 17 was the near complete Wrestlemania, do WWE have even near what they need for another complete Wrestlemania? No. They might have a good WM 28, but even contemplating it being of the calibure which Wrestlemania X-7 stands isn't realistic and it isn't happening.

First off unless I missed something, no one who posted compared 28 to X-7. Secondly no one wants to see Austin back??? What are you smoking because I want some. If Austin came out tonight on Raw and said he was back the place would explode. As far as MITB not being at WM and being its own PPV, one more bad buyrate would kill it as a PPV and it will end up right back at WM.

First off unless I missed something, no one who posted compared 28 to X-7.

You might want to read the OP before you comment at all. He asked can WM 28 become the greatest, after mentioning WM X-7. Which it can't. Read the OP in every thread before you comment.

Secondly no one wants to see Austin back??? What are you smoking because I want some. If Austin came out tonight on Raw and said he was back the place would explode.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=163988

34 posts and not even ten of them want Austin to have another match. It's the same thing, let him preserve his legacy. Majority opinion rules.

As far as MITB not being at WM and being its own PPV, one more bad buyrate would kill it as a PPV and it will end up right back at WM.

MITB last year was in the top five of WWE's biggest buyrates. It's there accomplishment out of the gimmick PPVs actually, it isn't going anywhere. Even if it got a bad buyrate this year, which it won't, they'd still do it again, so you'd be waiting until 2013 for Wrestlemania to feature MITB.

You might want to read the OP before you comment at all. He asked can WM 28 become the greatest, after mentioning WM X-7. Which it can't. Read the OP in every thread before you comment.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=163988

34 posts and not even ten of them want Austin to have another match. It's the same thing, let him preserve his legacy. Majority opinion rules.

MITB last year was in the top five of WWE's biggest buyrates. It's there accomplishment out of the gimmick PPVs actually, it isn't going anywhere. Even if it got a bad buyrate this year, which it won't, they'd still do it again, so you'd be waiting until 2013 for Wrestlemania to feature MITB.

I realized after my post I missed what the OP said comparing it to WM X-7.

As far as a thread in here and 34 people not wanting to see Austin back, I guarantee the minute Austin vs Punk or anyone else is announced they will be the same people posting about how awesome it will be to have Austin back.

Bad buy rate this year, and I'll bet you a dollar to ten its back at WM.

The Rock vs. John Cena
I wasn't sure about this match at first because it jeopardizes Cena vs. Taker but now I just accept it, especially because its the 10th anniversary of Hogan vs. Rock and in Rock's hometown. Should be an epic match with all the prep and hype for it.

Chris Jericho(c) vs. The Miz vs. Christian for WWE Championship
I think by this time Christian should be somewhat established in the title scene. Seems like it could be an interesting match. I think Christian will be the wild card from Smackdown with Jericho and Miz having a good feud the year before leading up to. Perhaps throwing John Morrison in to make it a four-way if it needs more babyface power. Maybe having Morrison and Christian in a friendly but competitive feud on SD leading to, with both claiming to be the #1 contender for a long time.

The Undertaker vs. Sting
I think since the creative team jeopardized Takers big 20-0/retirement match against Cena, they should try everything in their arsenal to get Sting into a match with Taker next year for that match. You know, accommodate whatever requests/concerns Sting has, give him a little creative freedom on how he wants to be seen while here, try to have friends of Sting in the WWE try talking with him here and there to reassure him and convince him. With Edge probably being inducted into the HOF the year after, Sting could also serve as the main inductee next year. Could be another epic match for being 52, Sting is in very good shape and injury-free compared to the other veterans. This would help make WM28 one of the most memorable.

*If, in the end, Sting doesn't come, then I think Brock Lesnar should be plan B. He only has one fight left in his contract and if he loses that fight he may not go back to the UFC.
*No way in HELL do I wanna see any more matches involving Triple H and HBK, his two matches against HBK were classic and perfect for retiring Shawn and I don't think he'd consider coming back for one second. His 2nd match against Triple H was, of course, a good match but really unnecessary and, in the end, pointless. Another match involving either of these two would be overkill and I couldn't think of a worse way to give Taker his send-off.

CM Punk vs. Steve Austin
IF it is physically possible for Stone Cold to fight one more match w/o risking his health and while looking as good as he ever did, then I'm all for this match. Would be an intense interesting match.

Other than these matches at this point I have no idea what else should be on the card. Things will be somewhat different by then. I really want fresh young talent to be showcased of course. And I like meaningful title defenses showcased on WM too, most of all them. Perhaps Randy Orton in the World Heavyweight Title picture with a younger guy who pairs well with him. This WM more than any in recent memory has the potential to be one of the classic ones.

The Rock vs. John Cena
I wasn't sure about this match at first because it jeopardizes Cena vs. Taker but now I just accept it, especially because its the 10th anniversary of Hogan vs. Rock and in Rock's hometown. Should be an epic match with all the prep and hype for it.

Chris Jericho vs. The Miz vs. Christian for WWE Championship
I think by this time Christian should be somewhat established in the title scene. Seems like it could be an interesting match. I think Christian will be the wild card from Smackdown with Jericho and Miz having a good feud the year before leading up to.

The Undertaker vs. Sting
I think since the creative team jeopardized Takers big 20-0/retirement match against Cena, they should try everything in their arsenal to get Sting into a match with Taker next year for that match. You know, accommodate whatever requests/concerns Sting has, give him a little artistic freedom on how he wants to be seen while here, try to have friends of Sting in the WWE try talking with him here and there to reassure him and convince him. With Edge probably being inducted into the HOF the year after, Sting could also serve as the main inductee next year. Could be another epic match for being 52, Sting is in very good shape and injury-free compared to the other veterans. This would help make WM28 one of the most memorable.

*If, in the end, Sting doesn't come, then I think Brock Lesnar should be plan B. He only has one fight left in his contract and if he loses that fight he may not go back to the UFC.

CM Punk vs. Steve Austin
IF it is physically possible for Stone Cold to fight one more match w/o risking his health and while looking as good as he ever did, then I'm all for this match. Would be an intense interesting match.

Other than these matches at this point I have no idea what else should be on the card. Things will be somewhat different by then. I really want fresh young talent to be showcased of course. Perhaps Randy Orton in the title picture.

ok everyone says its either Wrestlemania 17 or Wrestlemania 19 as the greatest Wrestlemania ever so with all the seed's their can WM28 become the greatest ever how would you book it and what matches would be on your card? for me

The Rock vs John Cena

Last Man Standing
HHH vs The Undertaker

( I dont want this match to happen but I can just see these to facingfor the Third Time)

CM Punk vs Stone Cold

WWE Title
Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio

World Title
Chris Jericho vs Miz vs Christan

San Cara vs Rey Mysterio

MITB
Sheamus vs John Morrison vs Wade Barett vs Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Byran vs Kofi Kingston vs Cody Rhodes vs Mason Ryan

well this is my card for WM 28 maybe the CM Punk/Austin match wont happen but how cool would it be and id rather have Taker vs Jericho then HHH/Taker 3 because its getting stale now so what are your thoughts

Cmp punk vs Austin would suck. Cmpunk is not good, hes boring as hell whether hes a heel/face. He really is nothing more than a mid carder. However people do wanna see Cena vs the Rock, Sin cara vs Mysterio would be pretty good as well. I agree with you about Taker vs HHH. People only think that was a good match because the other ones were so horrible. Its was an OK match. Triple H had a few botches in that match, like when Taker dove at him and almost missed. No. They can have HHH vs Taker part 3, dont wanna see it. Id rather see HBK come back and have a match with Taker. Now thats what you call a great match.

Wrestlemania 28

Opening Match
1. Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio I feel that these two will be build up against one another after the WWE Draft when Sin Cara is Traded to Smackdown. I feel this match can be great opener with back and forth high flying action. This can be just as good but i feel even better then Eddy Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio at Wrestlemania 21. This will be passing of the torch as Rey Mysterio's Retirement Match. Sin Cara comes out as the new face to the luchador style in WWE.

2. John Morrison vs Daniel Bryan vs Christian vs Kofi Kingston vs The Miz vs Evan Bourne vs Dolph Ziggler vs Wade Barrett vs Justin Gabriel vs Alex Riley Money in the Bank Match returns with One Stipulation to Money in the Bank is the Winner has to Cash his Contrct in later that night for either the World Heavyweight Championship or the WWE Championship. Have Wade Barrett winning the Money in the Bank Match.

3. Sheamus vs Jack Swagger vs Drew Mcintyre vs Cody Rhodes Fatal Four Way Match for the United States and Intercontinental Titles Match. Having Four of the best upincoming talent within the WWE. The Winner of this match comes victorious with winning both Titles in same match. Feel each superstar will put each other over. I have Cody Rhodes coming out of match with his second straight Wrestlemania win and is the new Intercontinental/United States Champion

4. Kane vs Big Show in a Retirement Stretcher Match. Loser Both Superstars I feel are nearing the end of the road of there wrestling career. What better way to go out with a bang and these two have had history together so why not put the two big men icons of WWE in one last great moment. I have Kane pulling off the victory which will in turn be Big Show's Retirement Match.

5. Awesome Kong vs Beth Phoenix in Divas Lumberjack Match for WWE Divas Championship. Awesome Kong will be undestructible from beginning debut up to Wrestlemania. Put her in a Andre the Giant role as being undefeated. Then place Beth Phoenix with her Glamazon Role will def put over a great womens bout. Have Beth Phoenix being put over and wins back the Divas Championship.

6. Vince McMahon vs Triple H Street Fight for Rights to WWE. Triple H pushes for him vs Undertaker III at Wrestlemania at Royal Rumble. However Vince Mc mahon makes his return and will deny Triple H of getting what he wants in another match to try and end the streak. So in turn Triple H then will go after something else that no one has done and thats challenge Vince to match at Wrestlemania for the rights to owning the WWE. If Vince wins however Triple H must retire and quit the WWE. Have alot involved with match. I have the classic referee gets taken out leading to (Diesel or Kevin Nash) to make an entrance he comes into ring thinking he siding with Triple H however I have Nash turning on Triple H Jacknife to Triple H. Nash walks out Vince recovers covers Triple h referee comes too 1-2- and a kick out. Then you get the classic Vince face he then goes for Sledgehammer tries to attempt to knockout Triple H boom Spinebuster. Triple H comes to grabs Sledgehammer connects it to Vince's Head then after comes The Pedigree 1-2-3. Triple H owns the WWE.

7. Alberto del Rio vs Randy Orton World Heavyweight Championship. Feeling that Del Rio and Orton can put on Classic with some great technical action. Del Rio the tru heel of company vs Randy Orton the viper and the new face of Smackdown post Trade in April. In turn I have Randy Orton winning a hard fought match verse Del Rio but after this Match ends Wade Barrett cashes in the Money in the Bank contract. Wade Barrett pulls off the shocker with defeating Orton and becoming the New World Heavyweight Championship.

8. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs CM Punk in a Grudge Match bout would be epic on my mind the caliber that the icon and superstar could put over. Have CM Punk getting win however after Stone Cold shakes Cm Punks Hand and in Stone Cold fashion Stunner to CM Punk to get the crowd over.

9. Chris Jericho vs The Undertaker The 20th opponent has to be Jericho build him up when he returns. Have Jericho cost the Undertaker the World Heavyweight Championship at Elimination Chamber. That sets up The Undertaker vs Chris Jericho Think can be almost as great as Michaels vs Undertaker. Well Jericho did become the first ever Undisputed WWE/World Heavyweight Championship so why not knock that he could be the 19 and the 1 to defeat Undertaker.

10. John Cena vs The Rock for WWE Championship. Have The Rock and Cena going one on one and in extreme fashion have John Cena getting the win over The Rock via submission with the STF.

Alright, I'll give this shot. I'll throw in the buil up into some of the matches. Anyways, hopefully it doesn't look too crazy to you guys.

WWE Championship: The Rock (c) Vs. John Cena

Something has to happen with this match. The reason why this match is so wanted is because of the build up it could have. The match itself would be great, but the build up could make it an all-time classic. Anyways, here's how I'd like to build it up. A couple months from now, The Rock backs out. Maybe have a contract signing and The Rock doesn't sign. Then a couple weeks later, Rock (via satelite) goes on about how he has better things then wrestling a little wrestling match, blah blah and turns on the crowd.

Come Summerslam or the September PPV, have Cena challenge for the WWE title (in my fabulous booking world it's the Miz on his second reign) and win the title in a gimmick match. After the match, the Raw GM (whether he or she is known or not) annouces Raw has a new signing, possibly the biggest signing ever. Part of the agreement in the contract is this person gets a WWE title shot and they get it now and out comes The Rock. Rock gets to the ring, Rock Bottoms a beat up Cena, 1-2-3.

On the next night on Raw, have Cena come out and say how he's glad and now people will get to see Cena/Rock because he's cashing in his rematch tonight. Rock comes out, reminds everyone he's a bad guy, jaws with Cena a bit. Rock says "I'd love to fight you tonight Cena, but I got some bad news". The GM e-mails or annouces that Cena has been traded to Smackdown and therefore his rematch for a Raw championship is nulified.

On Raw, Rock only appears via satelite or not at all. The GM does everything in their power to keep the title on The Rock. This way The Rock can be hated by all types of fans. On Smackdown, Cena gets a title shot sometime before the Rumble and has The Rock cost him the match. Come Rumble time, Cena wins the rumble, shows up on Raw the next night and says he's coming after The Rock. They exchange words until Vince McMahon comes, fires the Raw GM, and sets the WWE title match in stone to be Rock Vs. Cena. Have Rock continue to get to Cena, but don't let us see Cena touch The Rock until Wrestlemania. Come Wrestlemania, Cena defeats Rock for the title. I don't know how realistic that is (Rock being heel in his hometown) but I like it. Maybe I'm not the only one.

HHH Vs. Undertaker: a career Vs. streak match. Keep Taker off TV for the next 10 months. Have HHH turn heel just before the new year. HHH cuts promos about being the best and what not, have him subtly mention Taker sometimes about how Taker got the pin, but HHH clearly came out the winner. After the new year, have Taker do similar things to HHH that he did to Kane for their Wrestlemania XX match. Like Kane, have HHH doubt Taker is really back and how we all saw he was just a man, then eventually Taker appears, maybe with a somewhat new look. Have HHH built up strong over the year and have Taker return and look as strong as ever. HHH wants a chance to beat Taker and agrees to put his career on the line. Winner: Undertaker

World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto Del Rio (c) Vs. Sin Cara. This match could have no build up and the whole country of Mexico and the stereotypical internet fan would pay to see it. While I can see both of these guys on Raw, I think this would be a fantastic opener to the show. Winner: ADR

Divas Championship: Awesome Kong (c) Vs. Beth Phoenix. Have these two fight earlier and have Phoenix get squashed. Slowly re-build Phoenix after she has that moment of selfdoubt and have her earn another shot at Mania. Winner: Phoenix (also Kong's first single loss)

These are some other matches I can see being on the card:

John Morrison Vs. CM Punk
Miz (face) Vs. Ziggler
US Title: Daniel Bryan (c) Vs. Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton Vs. Wade Barrett
Christian (heel) Vs. Rey Mysterio

Hmm, it's fun to pretend I can be a booker sometimes.

This is all what I'd personally like to see and I'll even tell you who I'd have win.

Zack Ryder def. Alex Riley (c) for the United States Championship- Ryder is so over without even appearing on TV, just imagine what he'd be able to do if he was on TV for a year straight. Riley is better in the ring and mic than Miz (just watch NXT 2) so putting these two in the WM opener would be a wonderful idea to get people's attention

Sin Cara def. Rey Mysterio - A simple passing of the mask here, Sin Cara defeats Rey to prove he's the official luchador of the future.

Kia Stevens pins Natalya vs Beth Phoenix (c) for the Diva's Championship - 3 of the biggest baddest Divas in the business, I don't know what Kong's name will be but whatever it will be should be the name in lights when this match is said and done.

Cody Rhodes (c) def. Daniel Bryan to retain Intercontinental Championship - This is Step 2 of a 3-step plan to launch Cody Rhodes into main event superstardom. A title defense on the grandest stage just a year after defeating Rey? This win just shouts credibility.

Alberto Del Rio (c) def. RR Winner Y2J and The Miz to retain WWE Championship - I expect Jericho to return as a face, and although Del Rio was a refreshing new face to win the Rumble I'd give the nod to Jericho to pad his stats (jus like Edge, Orton, and Taker have all done). I'll even continue the trend of having the Rumble winner lose by having Del Rio retain his title and tell people how awesome he is, sorry Miz.

Undertaker def. Randy Orton - Where is Triple H? That question is answered below, but I honestly think if John Cena is busy that Randy Orton is biggest current threat to the Undertaker's streak. He has been beating people 5-on-1 consistently ever since his face turn so if we keep that up for another year it'd be pretty easy to get people to believe he can end the Deadman's streak - only to fall short again and add himself to the list of people who have faced Taker twice at WM with Kane, HHH, and HBK.

CM Punk def. Stone Cold Steve Austin - ONE MORE MATCH! ONE MATCH! According to a thread in this forum, this match is arguably a bigger draw than the one that's already the main event, so why not add it to this match but give the rub to CM Punk. Punk is 0-3 at WrestleMania (not including MiTB) so he desperately needs some W's if he truly is the future of this business. What better way to prove his worth than to put him over the returning Stone Cold Steve Austin in a battle of straight edge vs. alcoholism

John Morrison def. Triple H(c) for the World Heavyweight Championship - I probably lost of people's respect with the placement of and the people involved in this match, but hey, people are curious how JoMo can finally get over and this is it. If HHH comes back in December and talks about how he's above the business and how he's better than everyone else he could get some of the same heat that made him the heel of the past decade. Put the belt on him (for the 14th time) and have John Morrison save the day, give him that special WrestleMania moment, and I guarantee you it'll be the first of many

The Rock def. John Cena - This is all about Miami, This is all about the Great One's return, This is all about entertainment. There's no other way to end this show than to have the Great One celebrate in front of the hometown crowd how truly immortal and legendary he is. Cena doesn't need the rub, he'll live, let the People's Champ electrify.

HBK vs HHH vs UNDERTAKER : HHH comes out saying if wants a third try but then HBK comes out saying if you get a third try then so do i! setting up a triple threat match.

WWE championship match
: Miz vs Jericho (c , face) vs cm punk
: simple read the title

World heavyweight championship : randy orton(c) vs john Morrison : JoMo deserves it.

1 - "UnDashing" Cody Rhodes Vs Ted DiBiase(Face) : apparently Ted.Jr might be turning face soon as seen in a dark match before this Friday's Smackdown taping, and why not? plus this would be a great WM opener, now we all know how Cody Rhodes can perform at Wrestlemania after his match with Rey at WM27, but lets just hope Ted doesn't get released soon so they can start a WM feud, I would have Cody win here, cause he has the most chance of making it big in the WWE.

2 - Four Way TLC Tag Team Match for the Tag Titles : Hawkins & Ryder Vs The Uso's Vs JTG & Trent Barretta Vs Gabriel & Slater : this match I would have it based off the WM16 and WM17 Tag matches for the Tag Team Titles, obviously Hawkins and Ryder can be a Team based off E&C they were the EdgeHeads once after all, so I would have them pull off the victory.

3 - 10 Man International Battle Royal : Ezekiel Jackson(Guyana) Vs Santino Marella(Italy) Vs Vladamir Kozlov(Russia) Vs Tyson Kidd(Canada) Vs William Regal(England) Vs Mason Ryan(Wales) Vs The Great Khali(India) Vs Jinder Mahal(India) Vs Daivari(he returned in a dark match the one I mentioned above losing to DiBiase, Iran) Vs Yoshi Tatsu(Japan) : of course have Mason Ryan win here, outlasting 9 other men at the grandest stage of em' all can do good for his career, the only problem I have with this match is the possibility of the crowd randomly cheering "USA USA" the whole time.

4 - Divas Championship : Kharma(C) Vs Beth Pheonix : have Kharma go on an winning streak and eventually win the Divas Title, then she can face Beth Pheonix at mania and drop the title to her but without making her look weak, Beth winning with a roll up is the perfect way to end it, and then Beth can regain the momentum that she lost ever since moving to Smackdown.

5 - Belfast Brawl : Big Red Machine Vs Celtic Warrior : Sheamus Vs Kane : well it can be a falls count anywhere or a street fight too but since Sheamus is Irish I figured a Belfast Brawl would fit, I would have Sheamus go over Kane here, after starting a new monster vs old monster feud for a month or two it can end at Wrestlemania.

6 - Triple H(W/Stephanie McMahon) Vs Drew McIntyre(W/Kelly Kelly) : I really wanna see a feud between HHH with Steph and McIntyre with Kelly, I just hope they repackage the program Drew had with K2 on Smackdown, I would have McIntyre beat HHH after K2 beats down Steph at ringside for the distraction and then Drew hits the Future Shock, that would make for an awesome match and an awesome finish.

7 - U.S. Title : Jack Swagger(C)(W/Michael Cole) Vs Daniel Bryan : I would have this match go for 15 - 20 Mins with Bryan finally making Swagger tap with the LeBell Lock, after the match Bryan offers his hand to Swagger and Swagger shakes it after Bryan had earned his respect with this epic match, then a furious Michael Cole gets in the ring and slaps Swagger in the face, Swagger responds with a Gutwrench Powerbomb followed by an Ankle Lock wich gets him mad cheers, Swagger completes his face turn by shaking Bryan's hand again after beating down Cole.

8 - Dolph Ziggler(W/Vickie Guerrero Vs Booker T(W/Sharmell) : I'm sure all of you have noticed the hatred Booker T has for Vickie Guerrero, this could lead to a feud between him and Dolph Ziggler, realising hes outnumbered, Booker gets Sharmell in his corner at 'Mania, I really wanna see Dolph go over him in a good match, but at the same time I think Booker should have a good Wrestlemania moment, so Im not really sure who I would have go over here.

9 - Streak Threatening Match : The Undertaker Vs Chris Jericho : although the outcome is predictable, this has the potential to be one of the greatest matches in WWE history, so I would love to see it happen, and I don't want to see Y2J go down without kicking out of a Tombstone.

10 - No DQ Match : R Truth(W/Brodus Clay) Vs The Big Show : R Truth's heel character is really great, and for him to get a bodyguard like Brodus Clay to aid him in a feud against Big Show would be good, so Im not sure wich way to go here, a happy ending with Big Show knocking Truth out with his WMD Punch, or Truth winning in a dirty way involving interference by Brodus Clay.

11 - Intercontinental Championship : Alex Riley(C) Vs Sin Cara : should make for an outstanding match, I would have Sin Cara win here and go on to be a great IC Champion.

12 - WWE Championship : The Miz(Face)(C) Vs CM Punk(Royal Rumble Winner) : now I definitely dont wanna see Rock Vs Cena for the WWE Title, and The Miz is supposed to turn face sometime soon, so a feud between the new face of the company The Miz and the best heel WWE has to offer CM Punk would be gold and this would make for a great WM match, The Miz should win here to make him look like a good champ

13 - World Heavyweight Championship : Randy Orton(C) Vs Wade Barrett Vs Christian : well its official Vince wants Orton to be Smackdown's Cena, so obviously Orton would win here, but if it was up to me I'd make Christian win anf finally get his WM moment.

14 - Icon Vs Icon : The Rock Vs John Cena : as I mentioned before I dont want this match to be for the WWE Championship, and I have two reasons for that, 1 : I don't want Rock to lose, and considering he has to take care of his acting career too WWE would never put the belt on him, 2 : The Miz needs to be champ here and defend it successfully so he can establish himslef as the new face of the WWE, now this match shoud be good, I dont want it to be like Goldberg Vs Lesnar a match that didn't live up to all the hype, and there hyping Cena Vs Rock for a whole year, like I mentioned I don't want Rock to lose cause he has given to much to the business and for him to return after having a great acting career, that just shows his love for the business, so Rock shoud win this one.

-Mason Ryan vs. Ezekial Jackson: I think everyone wants to see this

-Daniel Bryan vs. Alberto Del Rio: Would be a great match

-Kharma vs. Beth Phoenix: best diva match that could happen

-Steel Cage Match for revitalized Cruiserweight Championship- Sin Cara v. Rey Mysterio v. Justin Gabriel v. Evan Bourne: finally bring back this division

-HHH vs Shawn Michaels- not a fan of people saying anyone should come out of retirement to fight, but this would be one good match. They never had a one on one Wrestlemania match.

-3 pin fall match: 1st fall for Tag Title, 2nd fall for WHC, 3rd fall for WWE championhip: Wade Barrett and Sheamus vs. John Morrison and Miz vs. Chris Jericho and Big Show vs. Randy Orton and Christain: always thought this would be interesting concept of a match. Would be interesting to see what happens between teams after the first fall.

-Undertaker vs. John Cena- I'm personally getting sick of the Rock, especially since his birthday celebration on raw. Probably the worst Raw i have ever seen. This will probably be the Undertaker's last match. The only person he hasn't beaten is John Cena

Wrestlemania 28 Card

WWE Championship Match: Last Man Standing
John Cena (c) vs. The Rock

- I truly believe Vince is going to let Cena keep the title until Wrestlemania. I feel they wouldn't have made such a big deal about this match being a title match if he wasn't going to keep it until then. I think the match is a big enough draw as is, but that's just me.

World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

- I know Del Rio is currently on RAW but when it comes down it, I just see this match as a great change of pace for a title match since neither of them have faced each other yet, Orton is going to be the Cena of Smackdown and we've all seen Orton/Miz and I don't believe Vince wants Miz to be the champion of Smackdown because he values him too much on RAW. This match happens after Del Rio wins his 2nd straight Royal Rumble.

No Holds Barred: Part II
The Undertaker vs. HHH

- I really don't think there is much debate for this one. They already planted the seed on the RAW after Wrestlemania and neither man is likely to wrestle before then or, for that matter, even appear on television until a month or so before 'Mania.

The Miz vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

- I'm a believer that this match could happen. Again, I feel a seed was planted when Miz interrupted SCSA when he was introducing all of the Tough Enough competitors and basically challenged him to a match. Austin only furthered that when asked in an interview if he could or would ever wrestle again and he said if he had to, he probably could and would never say never. With no championship match being open for the Miz and Vince looking to keep him at the top of the spectrum, this would be the one match for him to do that.

WWE Womens and Divas Title Unification Match
Kharma (c) vs. Beth Phoenix (c)

- I think this is a women's match that people would actually like to see. Just make it either the Women's Championship or Divas Championship and go from there and have the two most physically imposing women in the WWE battle it out for the gold.

8 Man Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Mason Ryan vs. CM Punk vs. Christian vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Wade Barrett vs. Drew Mcintyre vs. R-Truth vs. John Morrison

- I personally think having this match at the PPV is an absolute MUST and shouldn't have its own PPV. It always opened the show and got things going with great action and must see spots and I think it's time it was brought back to Wrestlemania. With that said, I'm also bringing it back because, as you can see by the participants, the WWE has too many upper mid card to lower main event talents right now to have in tag or singles matches so put them all in the MITB Match, get them all involved in the PPV and with the names I have in the match, you can probably honestly pick anyone of those guys who you think could win the match.

Unified Tag Team Title Match
Big Show and Kane (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Chris Masters w/ The Bella Twins

- I'm a big fan of tag team wrestling and establishing new teams and I think a great idea would be for Dolph to drop Vickie and go off on her saying that he comes out to a song that states "I AM PERFECTION" but he'll never be that while associating himself with Vickie. He leaves her and forms a team with a recently turned heel Masters, who goes back to his old gimmick of just loving himself and his body because it is perfection. I believe the heel Bella twins would be perfect valets for them as well and you put them together to form a team called "Perfection" and have them challenge for the tag titles, which will be held still by The Big Show and Kane, who will just be unstoppable all year, taking the titles into 'Mania.

Champion vs. Champion
Jack Swaggers (United States Champion) vs. Sheamus (Intercontinental Champion)

- Think it would be a great match and it's a way to get both men, who deserve to be on the PPV, on the PPV. Sheamus would have turned face by now.

10 Man Battle Royal for the NEW Cruiserweight Championship
Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara vs. Evan Bourne vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Chavo Gurrerro vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Yoshi Tatsu vs. Primo

- With the amount of cruiserweight/light heavyweight talent on this roster, I belive bringing back the cruiserweight championship would be ideal because most of these guys, except for a select few, are very unlikely to ever hold a big time championship so bringing back the cruiserweight title would be a great idea for them and this match could be a great show opener and show stealer.

Other Superstars who could work their way onto the show: Ezekiel Jackson, Ted Dibiase, Alex Riley, Brodus Clay, Skip Sheffield, The Great Khali, Mark Henry

Wrestlemania 28 is supposed to be epic and I can't wait to see it. I hope that WWE doesn't make the mistake of putting Cena and Rock into a title match. Te match is already big and throwing the title in their is just going to take away from someone else who could have a title match. This is what I would love to see.

The Rock vs. John Cena:
- This will be good if it is not for the title.

WWE Championship match:
The Miz vs. Chris Jericho
- I think this would be a great match to see. I love the possible chemistry between these two.

World Heavyweight Title Ladder match:
Randy Orton vs. Christian
- I know this is a long shot, but I would love to see these two fight it out in a ladder match.

Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara:
- Rey wants to retire and with Sin Cara improving every week he could easily be the one to take his place.

Awesome Kong vs. Beth Phoenix:
- This would make a great diva's match. Both women are very strong and powerful, they cold make each other look great in a match.

Kane vs. Mark Henry:
They have had good matches in the past. Mark Henry wants to leave and Kane could be the one to retire him.

US Championship match:
Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler
- These three guys would make a good combination to fight over this secondary title.

Batista vs. Mason Ryan:
- If Batista returns, these two would make a really good match. They are both powerful guys and would make a good fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back