Request a Sig From TPP

oh could you make me a Conan the barbarian one with the qoute
what is steel compared to the hand that wields it :) any conan the barb picture will do ;) one where you can see the sword ;)

2moa5br.jpg

Hope you like it. Happy posting

p0hhh.jpg

So here it is. The pictures you chose were hard to use because us sig makers use renders or precut images. I managed to cut 2 of them but the others were hard to use. The hogan one was cutoff on both sides so it really would not have fit in.

Another thing is that 5 images are hard to fit in one sig. So i just used faces and i tried to find faces that were similar to the pics you chose. So i hope you like it.

Alright, I do a show in the Book This forumn. I am comparing everybody's sigs for the show. Can you make 1 with Madison, tara, Trish, natalya, kong and gail kim?? Ill be back in 3 hrs to look

Alright, I do a show in the Book This forumn. I am comparing everybody's sigs for the show. Can you make 1 with Madison, tara, Trish, natalya, kong and gail kim?? Ill be back in 3 hrs to look

You don't give much time do ya mate? If you wanted to compare you should have just made a thread asking the sigmakers to participate instead of PM'ing or posting in separate threads.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;2073133 said:
You don't give much time do ya mate? If you wanted to compare you should have just made a thread asking the sigmakers to participate instead of PM'ing or posting in separate threads.

Guess your right, sorry. Anyway i didnt know that was an option. I went to you first (your my usual sig maker) and then i say Peep's work and wanted to comapre it. Ill do that next time. where do I do the thread?

Guess your right, sorry. Anyway i didnt know that was an option. I went to you first (your my usual sig maker) and then i say Peep's work and wanted to comapre it. Ill do that next time. where do I do the thread?

You just post the thread right here in the request section.

could you do something with an oldschool shot of Raven? but something with two pics in it. One of him doing the sit in the corner pre match, and then one action shot, preferably as he's about to deliver an Evenflow DDT. Thanks bro

2qt9w5g.jpg

I could only find one pic of him in the corner, and for some reason, I couldnt find any of him doing the DDT. I could barely find pics of him in action. If you need anything changed, let me know.

Can you make me a 190x98 jpg with a grey background the same color as this site http://thehoodtv.com/?

As for the image I want a nice looking headphone set and in between the headphones a nice unique bold font that says Exciting Hip-Hop

Thanks alot for your time!

Hey TPP, can you make me a sig with the fatal four way style matchup, with Undertaker, Jack, Kane (with the WHC) and Big show? ALMOST like the PPV style match but with big show and kane with the title.

Hey TPP, can you make me a sig with the fatal four way style matchup, with Undertaker, Jack, Kane (with the WHC) and Big show? ALMOST like the PPV style match but with big show and kane with the title.

I would, but I saw that you put the same request in Doc's thread. Just give him a chance to work his magic before you go around asking other sig-makers.

The whole reason i do that, is because Doc has alot of ppl to do, and I like to compare sigs. I wanna set up a compare thread, but IDK where to di it in. Can you just make it for me? I will take out Doc's request

God damn Knockout just stay with one freaking sig. You're up and down asking all the sig makers to do the same fucking sig. Pls, don't you think that they get tire of creating sigs for you over and over again.

o i didnt know you couldent see it but can u make me a sig with chris jericho in a suit holding the world title and for the text can u put "Best IN THE WORLD"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back