Request a Sig From The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
First up.

jeristyles.png

Doc , time for a new sig. I just want sig of a brick wall with a name on it. Wiz Khalifa. If you could kind of make the name multicolored in each letter, but make the image a little bit dark and grimey. Also I would like the words to be like this :

Wiz
Khalifa​

I would love for the text to also be outlined in black. Pleas and thank you.

Hey Doc can I have a signature with Randy Orton in the left,then Edge next to Orton,then Jericho next to Edge and finally,Christian next to Chris Jericho.
And then the rest is up to you.

Hey Doc well I want to know if you could do me a sig, so yesterday night i watch both Death Note movies first and second, I still need to watch the thrid movie, And i fucking love them best movies ever, Any ways i was wondering if you could do me a death note sig. On one left side a pic of Ryuk in the middle the skull death note logo and on the right side a pic of Rem. You will be credit and rep. Thank you in advance

Hello Sire Doc. I am in the greatest need of a Sherlock Holmes sig. I've been reading the books and have become obsessed with the man. I don't have many specifics just a Holmes sig.

Hey Doc is it possicble for you to make me a sig with an awesome RVD picture. If it is I would like an RVD sig. Because now that I'm thinking about it I should have a RVD sig.

Hey Doc, I am in need of a new sig due to the end of GWA.

Can I please get a MVP sig, be creative as you want and if you want make it a comedic piece, it don't matter, because I know you will do something top notch.

Holy Poo! Amazing job Doctor Watson. You truly are amazing.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Doc DiBiase again. :(

I want a split sig... with an Old School and New School Hulk Hogan and Old School and New School Ric Flair. Flair with a light blueish background, and Hogan with a Red and Yellow background with the caption "CROSS THE LINE... Or GO OLD SCHOOL!

Doc I need a sign that incorporates the following

Natalya
Evan Bourne (Doing A SSP If Possible)
TMX
My Name
A Smilie Face :)

Credit And Rep will Be given :) Thanks

hi i want a sig and in the sig i want , kurt angle , desmond wolfe , the pope d angelo dinero , eric young and kazarian , i want in the middle of the sig tna logo , and the words "we are wrestling" thank you

Hey Doc i sent u a PM b4 i saw this so sry about that....i was hoping for a bret vs. vince sig very similiar in style to the one you did of HBK vs UT II career vs Streak....please and thanx

Can you please make me a sig of Justin Gabriel & Matt Hardy, him with Angel Wings and Matt Hardy next to him. On bottom it should say The Angelic Diablos
Justin Gabriel and Matt Hardy Dream Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back