Request a sig from The Angelic Diablo

Ok I am beginning to think this is hopeless now, just wish you would let us know one way or the other if you are gonna make anymore sigs or not AD?

Ok I am beginning to think this is hopeless now, just wish you would let us know one way or the other if you are gonna make anymore sigs or not AD?

Sorry its been forever, I dont really take requests, If I do it takes a while now.
But can you send me the Spidey pic? Ill make a sweet sig for you!

You are the best sig maker I have ever had the pleasure to make me a sig and I would like to request one more from you and then I will leave you alone, I promise.

You made me one once before of Spider-Man and I would like another similar to that one using Spider-Man from this pic:

j-scott-campbell-spiderman-2.jpg

I would love to have the full figure of Spidey, using the pop out effect, 500x250 image size or a bit bigger if needed, a shattered glass background to fit with the breaking pieces of glass on Spidey, red and blue mix for border and backing colors, Simply Amazing as the text somewhere would be awesome as well.

Thanks in Advance!

venommmm.png

Okay I'm ready for another one bro. What I want is on the left side, I want Randy Orton doing his pose before the tats back in the day. In the background a close up to his face with his smug smile. I want it to say "legend killer" And on the right I want CM Punk standing on the turnbuckle like he does before he enters the ring during his entrance. In the background I also want a closeup of his face smiling and I want it to say "best in the world". And somewhere in the corner in small font put "rkocondor" I hope that's not too complicated but I have faith in you. Thanks a ton

I like you work and was wondering if you could make me a sig of Taijiri... just Taijiri I don't care how or what picture. please don't let this request take precedent over anything since you seem busy and you always seem to get these sigs done really fast. thank you for you time and consideration.

I don't know if you're still taking requests, but I would appreciate if you can make a sig for me. I would like a Brock Lesnar sig with the words "Bonafide Monster" on it.

Here's the images that I would like on it.

23w9pl.jpg

spac6c.jpg

I would like a sig with 2pac, and in letters saying ''KILLUMINATI". It would mean alot since im a 2pac fan. and also could u put a cross somewere in it. sorry for not having much details, If u need me to describe it more u can say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back