Request a Feud / Callouts Thread

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
Do you have anyone in mind that you may want to feud with in WZCW, or want to 'call someone out' to feud with you? Post it in here, because if you don't give us ideas about who you may want to feud with, you won't get a feud you want, or even a feud at all.

Keep in mind that people have every right to reject feud offers, the same as Ace, DC, AJ and I have the right to make them. Also, if you have an idea for a storyline, PM it to one of the guys I mentioned above, because it would ruin it for everyone else.

Well I'm not sure exactly how this works, but I have been in talks with A.J. about my character feuding with his. I've already PM'ed him and he likes the idea of a feud between our characters, and has agreed to it. I wanted to work with his character because AJ has aspects and traits that would work really well with Celeste and would make for a spectacular feud between them.

I think it would be pretty cool if me and Jason Sincade feuded, i think we're kind of similar, i think it would be a pretty good feud. or if you accepted Goldberg103's character, i think we could have a real good feud, especially over the heavyweight or mid-card title

Hey guys, just letting you know that in your feuds, you must make sure that both of you have different alignments. Having 2 heels feud won't work, so if that is the case for some people, you can discuss changing your alignment with the Creative Control.

I think it will be allowed for 2 tweeners to have a feud, but one of you will have to play the edgier, Shawn Michaels-like heel side, or more of a face.

Other than that, keep up the good work with this as it helps us give you what you want. Title feuds will be decided by us, so if you want to feud over a title, show us an awesome feud!

And also, if you have any storyline ideas, let me know, because you will either be stuck with a storyline we decide, or no storyline at all.

if i get accepted, seen as i have just missed the deadline for the up and coming card, could i cut a promo? i have a pretty good idea for one

Your app should be ok and it will most likely be moved to the roster by tonight, just waiting for the final ok from the staff members it concerns, but to me it looked fine.

Once you see your profile moved to the main roster board by Downward Spiral, if he's fine with it and doesn't ask you to change anything, you can cut a promo.

Til then keep an eye on the application thread.

I have an idea for you Da Vinci. How about Everest? He's another new guy, who is a face, and one I think has a lot of potential, like you do. So, if Everest and you are okay with it, I think it would be great to see you two go at it. Everest gets his highs from climbing mountains, you get your highs from...hurting people who get high. Kind of interesting matchup.

yea man, sounds ace's. when/if he is already on 10 posts al pm him an we can think of a story line wi it. what are the limits on gimmick matchs?

His username is michigan, and I don't think he has 10 posts yet, so you will have to wait until he does.

We will probably only be having gimmick matches at PPV's. And even then, you have to have a great feud to warrant one. But if you really want a gimmick match, just request one, but keep it realistic.

yea, am nt going to invent one, just use gimmick match that is already been used. unless we can all come to some arrangement. plus i would think a gimmick match would be better to end the fued

Hey DaVinci's Nightmare, sorry bout the late posting, been a little busier than anticipated. Your idea of a feud sounds like a plan! I'll see what I can do to help make it the best of the card. :)

I have decided to resurrect this thread. It's a good thread to have around and I think it has been painfully underutilized. So here we go:

This is not so much for a fued, but for a single match. I am calling out Steamboat Ricky to a hardcore match at the "Tribute to the Troops" show in Iraq. I could care less if his Mayhem Title is on the line or not. I just want to see who the most hardcore son of a bitch in the WZCW is once and for all.

I have decided to resurrect this thread. It's a good thread to have around and I think it has been painfully underutilized. So here we go:

This is not so much for a fued, but for a single match. I am calling out Steamboat Ricky to a hardcore match at the "Tribute to the Troops" show in Iraq. I could care less if his Mayhem Title is on the line or not. I just want to see who the most hardcore son of a bitch in the WZCW is once and for all.

Damn! I was just about to call out Ricky for one more match. He's just a great RPer to go against.

...but then again, we could always have a Triple Threat :headbanger:

im calling out Sincade. your dayz are number bitch!!!!
Hey sincade I know your only kidding, but i would really like to see this section utilized as it seems that people just kinda sit around and have the creative department make all the fueds and angles. This way I figure if this gets goin then we could see some interesting fued ideas come out of this. I know I'm not a on creative or anything but I'm just trying to do my part to better the E-fed.

Rajeem vs. Hasheem!!!

Hasheem vs. Will --> One more time!!

Hasheem vs. Ricky!!!

Hasheem vs. Maxx!!!

Rajeem vs. Davinder Jeatter

while all of those could be great suggestions...you should probably put a reason why you think these feuds should happen?

Hey sincade I know your only kidding, but i would really like to see this section utilized as it seems that people just kinda sit around and have the creative department make all the fueds and angles. This way I figure if this gets goin then we could see some interesting fued ideas come out of this. I know I'm not a on creative or anything but I'm just trying to do my part to better the E-fed.

you know what your right reaper Enforcer, Will and I will like to see who people will like to feud with.

look Coco if your not gonna post in the thread seriously then don't post in it period man. Your being extremely immature and you're making yourself look like a brat so please stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back