A note about feuds

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
A side discussion in the Mayhem title thread about feuds got me thinking. People want more low card feuds (which I agree with 100%) but seem to be content with going along with whatever creative throws their way.

This may work but the small number of creative members compared to the rest of the roster means that you may get stuck with something you think is complete shit or not get anything at all for a while. I don't say this to knock them it's just how it is. They RP, write matches and have lives outside this place so a few things are bound to slip through the cracks.

If you don't want to slip through then do it yourself and by it I mean come up with a feud. Look through the roster, find someone you think would be fun to feud with and just start PMing each other until you have something you both like and send that to creative. My match at Unscripted is the start of a feud thought up by me & FWR. Dagger mentioned to me he's done this twice and my favorite storyline in WZCW history (Action Saxton/Saboteur) was thought up by Doc & Jglass.

Trust me, it'll make things a lot more fun knowing you won't be stuck with something you don't like or forgotten about completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back