• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Create-A-Feud CHALLENGE!

BigBombB

Pre-Show Stalwart
I made a list of 200 wrestlers and wrestling personalities then put them through a random number generator. The challenge here involves replying to this thread (see bottom of post for details) and I will PM you wrestlers taken off of this randomized list that you then need to create a feud between. Here is how it will work:

If you reply to this thread with the number "2", I will PM you two wrestlers for you to create a singles feud with. Note that, depending on how they fall on the list, you may also end up with additional people you need to work into the feud!

If you reply to this thread with the number "4", I will PM you four wrestlers for you to create a tag team feud with. I will determine the teams in the following way:

01. Lassie
02. Benji
03. Spot
04. Brian

If I pull these names off of the list, it would mean the feud would be Lassie and Benji vs. Spot and Brian. Now, it doesn't HAVE to be a tag team only feud but the two people paired together DO need to work together to add to the challenge (and the fun!). The same rules apply as in the singles where you may end up with an additional personality to add into your feud depending on where they fall on the list!

TL;DR Version:

Reply to this thread with a "2" for a singles feud or a "4" for a tag feud and I will PM you the wrestlers you'll need to create a feud with!

Post the results! Be sure to place the feud you were given at the beginning of the post of your storyline write up!

You may involve wrestlers/personalities not given to you in the build-up to the feud but be sure they only play a minor role. This does not apply if you are given "extra" people to work with as they should be heavily involved in your feud!

Let the fun begin!

P.S. I'm not online 24/7 so it may take a little while for me to notice you've posted but I will be keeping this topic open and refreshing on occasion whenever I am online so don't worry if you don't immediately get a PM!

Just to get things going, I'll do one myself...

The Brian Kendrick vs. Hideo Itami

We see Kendrick in a bar dressed in rather trashy women's clothing with a leather jacket, ripped multi-colored stockings, a faded green dress, red lipstick, and skinny black wrestling boots. The camera zooms in on him talking to some friends who are in disbelief over his ridiculous plan:

Friend #1: "I'm looking at you and I still can't believe you're doing this. How can this possibly be worth what you're about to do?"
Friend #2: "I think he likes being like this, I think he just isn't ready to admit it yet. Come on man, we won't see you any differently."
Kendrick: "Shut up."
Friend #1: "Oooo getting all defensive now. Look man, it's whatever, nothing wrong with you being this way, but if you're faking being this way then you need some serious help."
Kendrick: "Look, you know how long I've languished in the midcard of wrestling. Itami is a huge star in Japan, if I can get in with him then I'll be huge in Japan too. I'll finally know what it's like to be treated with respect. I've wanted to be a main event star my entire life and I'll do anything to get there."
Friend #2: "Ugh...wait, is that him?"
Kendrick: "Shh shh! I'm going in!"

As Itami sits at the bar, Kendrick sits backwards in the chair next to him and sprawls out with his arms.
Kendrick: "Hey baby..."

------------------------------

The next week Itami comes out for a match with Kendrick as his valet! It seems everyone other than Itami knows what is going on but Itami doesn't understand because his English isn't good enough. Itami faces Tyler Breeze, which is a back and forth match until Kendrick attacks Breeze behind the referees back allowing Itami to easily finish him off. Itami and Kendrick tease a kiss but Kendrick shifts it into a hug instead with a look of relief on his face.

-----------------

The next week Kendrick is scheduled to have a match and the announcers are confused when he doesn't show up. In the back a random stagehand finds Kendrick, who is with Itami, and tells him he has a match. Kendrick acts like he is offended for being mistaken for a man and Itami beats up the stagehand for the offense! Kendrick puts an additional boot to the stagehand as a message to not ruin his plan.

-----------------------

Next week, Itami has another match and Kendrick helps him win again. After the match, Itami goes for another kiss, Kendrick tries to switch it to a hug, but Itami stops him and pulls him in for the kiss! Kendrick is waving his arms wildly trying to get away. Itami looks very happy while Kendrick is covering his mouth, doing his best to pretend he is happy as well.

----------------------

Next week, Minoru Suzuki is visiting and comes across Kendrick alone backstage. He seems confused at first until he sees Itami walk by and Kendrick immediately run after him. Later in the night, Suzuki walks up to Kendrick and Itami with a picture in his hand, it is a picture of Kendrick in his wrestling gear. Suzuki holds it up to Kendrick's face, says a few things in Japanese, then says in English "This is a man!" Itami feints.

-----------------------------

Next week, Itami is beside himself in anger, Kendrick (still dressed as a woman) tries to explain but Itami is having none of it. He challenges Kendrick to a match at the up-coming PPV event!

Kendrick spends most of the match trying to beg off Itami but when he realizes it won't work, a back and forth battle ensues. Kendrick still tries to be evasive and counter with high risk moves which nearly gets him the win on numerous occasions. In the end though, Itami gets his revenge and puts Kendrick to sleep!

Feud Winner: Hideo Itami !!!!

We see Kendrick in a bar dressed in rather trashy women's clothing with a leather jacket, ripped multi-colored stockings, a faded green dress, red lipstick, and skinny black wrestling boots. The camera zooms in on him talking to some friends who are in disbelief over his ridiculous plan:

Friend #1: "I'm looking at you and I still can't believe you're doing this. How can this possibly be worth what you're about to do?"
Friend #2: "I think he likes being like this, I think he just isn't ready to admit it yet. Come on man, we won't see you any differently."
Friend #1: "Oooo getting all defensive now. Look man, it's whatever, nothing wrong with you being this way, but if you're faking being this way then you need some serious help."
Kendrick: "Look, you know how long I've languished in the midcard of wrestling. Itami is a huge star in Japan, if I can get in with him then I'll be huge in Japan too. I'll finally know what it's like to be treated with respect. I've wanted to be a main event star my entire life and I'll do anything to get there."

As Itami sits at the bar, Kendrick sits backwards in the chair next to him and sprawls out with his arms.

The next week Itami comes out for a match with Kendrick as his valet! It seems everyone other than Itami knows what is going on but Itami doesn't understand because his English isn't good enough. Itami faces Tyler Breeze, which is a back and forth match until Kendrick attacks Breeze behind the referees back allowing Itami to easily finish him off. Itami and Kendrick tease a kiss but Kendrick shifts it into a hug instead with a look of relief on his face.

-----------------

The next week Kendrick is scheduled to have a match and the announcers are confused when he doesn't show up. In the back a random stagehand finds Kendrick, who is with Itami, and tells him he has a match. Kendrick acts like he is offended for being mistaken for a man and Itami beats up the stagehand for the offense! Kendrick puts an additional boot to the stagehand as a message to not ruin his plan.

-----------------------

Next week, Itami has another match and Kendrick helps him win again. After the match, Itami goes for another kiss, Kendrick tries to switch it to a hug, but Itami stops him and pulls him in for the kiss! Kendrick is waving his arms wildly trying to get away. Itami looks very happy while Kendrick is covering his mouth, doing his best to pretend he is happy as well.

----------------------

Next week, Minoru Suzuki is visiting and comes across Kendrick alone backstage. He seems confused at first until he sees Itami walk by and Kendrick immediately run after him. Later in the night, Suzuki walks up to Kendrick and Itami with a picture in his hand, it is a picture of Kendrick in his wrestling gear. Suzuki holds it up to Kendrick's face, says a few things in Japanese, then says in English "This is a man!" Itami feints.

Next week, Itami is beside himself in anger, Kendrick (still dressed as a woman) tries to explain but Itami is having none of it. He challenges Kendrick to a match at the up-coming PPV event!

Kendrick spends most of the match trying to beg off Itami but when he realizes it won't work, a back and forth battle ensues. Kendrick still tries to be evasive and counter with high risk moves which nearly gets him the win on numerous occasions. In the end though, Itami gets his revenge and puts Kendrick to sleep!

what the actual fuck did i just fucking read

-----------------

-----------------------

----------------------

Its not everyday you get to read absolute gold!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back