Report: Sting Not Signed With WWE Yet?

Sting vs Taker can happen later in the year, this way Mania 30 doesnt have two old codgers stumbling around, and secondly Sting is a believable chance of going over Taker at a ppv that isnt Wrestlemania

Sting is the easiest way for a pro-wrestling website to bait people into reading its articles, dare I say a very cheap way of getting hits.

Why wait until he ACTUALLY signs a fucking contract and is thus set in stone to be a paid employee of Titan Sports? Because human beings love to be teased about things that are this enticing.

I imagine that Sting recognized that fans were being deprived of an appearance by Ric Flair because the WWE wasn't going to have any other company enjoy the use of their talent, and is appearing for RPW as a way to stick it to the WWE.

I would love to see Sting in the WWE, but sometimes I realize that the WWE really doesn't deserve Sting. Sting is a fan favorite because to my knowledge he doesn't let his fame compromise his connection with the fans, with or without the WWE he's still giving his fans a show without any legal bullshit to hold him down.

I think the WWE is fucking stupid for what appears to be their abrupt decision to pull Flair from a show that he had already been advertised as attending. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think they resorted to contractual bullshit as a way of making RPW's show less appealing. Some might argue that you stay on top by keeping your potential competition down, but for fucks sake. These were fans in the UK who had already bought a ticket based on Flair's potential appearance, at least now they'll be getting their money's worth anyway.

Wrestlezone had kept that stupid article up for a good week and a half suggesting that Sting was on the verge of signing, as though that same article was being updated when the only thing being updated was the date to fool us into thinking it had fresh material.

I'm not going to get my hopes up that Sting will ever actually sign with the WWE, at this point it seems like our desire to see it happen is clouding our ability to not be convinced by our own wishy-washy bullshit.

Mania doesn't need Sting. The post Mania months do. While I personally believe that the lull period between Mania & SummerSlam produces some of the best matches and is a chance for new talent to emerge, nothing actually happens. There are no real storylines of note bar a couple involving the headliners. Add Sting, if he signs, to the roster then. If he'll wrestle frequently for TNA then he'll surely do a Goldberg type schedule and appear most weeks and wrestle a good half a dozen PPV matches over a year.

Yeah they definitely could use him the PPV's after Summerslam, star power was really scarce around that time last year. Survivor Series don't even feel like a big four PPV, seems like Extreme Rules took its place

Yeah they definitely could use him the PPV's after Summerslam, star power was really scarce around that time last year. Survivor Series don't even feel like a big four PPV, seems like Extreme Rules took its place
I agree. Also, WWE Should have kept the Big 4 intact and not included them free in the Network subscription. In my opinion, Wrestlemania, Royal Rumble, SummerSlam and Survivor Series should be seen as the major PPVs where big title matches/changes take place and really feel like big events. Network subscribers should be given a discount for these 4 (instead of $50-$60, maybe just $10-$15). The rest of the PPVs are glorified Raws, so including them free makes sense. But I digress.....

I wish all you guys get a LIFE this deep obsession is worse than SEX STING Steve Borden is not and will not ever sign with wwe circus sorry worse wrestling enterprise!
I doubt STING will even job to that leather claddin ,beer belly flabbin mascara wearin
Every year you guys create false rumors and its annoying. NOt everyone wants to sign with the devil himself Vinny
Besides they are burying the talent they got now? Where is Evan Borne? CM Punk? How Daniel Bryan is jobbing Omgosh! If they were in TNA they wouldn t be buried but have titles around their waists!

Now you got Batista returning more than half are jeering him and many don t want Orton to lose it to some 40 yo who has returned after 4 years
What is this ? He can easily go to TNA and get a title let someone else enjoy his longevity as champion he has proven he can win and beat anyone in his way ! If I were booking the match it would be a 3 way with Orton vs Lesner vs Batista with Orton winning as he did many years ago in a 3 way title match

wwesux are you really this stupid,or is this how you are as a hobby?.How do you know If Sting isn't gonna sign with WWE? When they negotiated a deal last month,they both came to terna.More than likely,the WWE are holding the contract for him to sign until after wrestlemania.Sting even gave hints he wants to sign.So how the f**k do your lazy a** know that hes never gonna sign?.Think before you Type you dumba**

I have the same feelings I have every year: I believe it, when I see it. Every year we hear the same old reports about Sting possibly making the jump to WWE, and how it'll FINALLY happen this year.....and crickets, year after year. To add to that, it wouldn't shock me at all, if Sting returned next Sunday at Lockdown as a surprise.

There's A LOT going in WWE right now with the build to Wrestlemania XXX. Brock VS Taker, Daniel Bryan's match, Triple H, the Chicago crowd and the slim chance of CM Punk's return, and the disaster surrounding Batista's return. Now's not the time for Sting's big debut in WWE. Save it for another time somewhere down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back