Rep system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prax

I used to be a big deal
Just a quick question about Rep. When it says I have to spread around rep before giving it to a specific person again, is that like a specific amount of people I have to rep until I can rep the first person again?

I don't really get the concept of the rep system, although I have given rep, and recieved rep, I still don't quite understand what it is for.

I think that it's about 7 people. I remember reading it somewhere.

I don't really get the concept of the rep system, although I have given rep, and recieved rep, I still don't quite understand what it is for.

If you like someones post give them a positive rep.

If you don't like someones post give them a negative rep.

I'm not sure on the exact number, but I think it could be around 10... possibly.

Jake your rep was never messed with (I dont think anyway) thing is, me and Jake as Admins have alot more rep power (when giving it) than anyone else, and we dont have to spread the rep around to rep someone again, hense the likes of Dicekid with the amount of red rep.

I thought the amount of pionts per rep differs for each of the threads. I have two reps, one was 14 pionts and that was from the board room, the other was 2 pionts and that was from the Book This thread.

I'm not sure on the exact number, but I think it could be around 10... possibly.

Jake your rep was never messed with (I dont think anyway) thing is, me and Jake as Admins have alot more rep power (when giving it) than anyone else, and we dont have to spread the rep around to rep someone again, hense the likes of Dicekid with the amount of red rep.

What he said.

So if Jake's rep has been messed with, then I would have the most rep here. Rep totally reeks of awesomeness!

Nope. Jonny knows that shit. I post in the wrestling sections and get discussion going. He does all that admin stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back