• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really, Kennedy? Kennedy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off I like Kennedy, and have to agree that this is probably being blown out of proportion or not legit. Second, if Kennedy is injury, prone I say not to release him, but make him a manager, he's great on the stick and could really excel, I believe, in the position.

For those of you who look back at footage and DVR Raw I want you to watch the main event over again when Kennedy back suplexed Orton, it was actually a kind of bad landing (hence Orton kinda standing up going to punch Kennedy and falling) so then Kennedy gets RKO'd and he winds up injured? I think he got injured from protecting himself from getting shot on by Orton. Put yourself in Orton's shoes wouldn't you be pissed off if you got landed wrong like Kennedy has done in the past? This is prolly what happened,

Watch it and see

I love Kennedy but when I see this I was like....seriously? I laughed for a second when I saw it initially but I honestly feel bad for him. He has really bad luck with staying healthy which sucks because I would love to see the WWE/WHC championship on him eventually.

Its unfortunate. He's a good worker, but truthfully we've never gotten the opportunity to see Kennedy at his full potential because he's been injured more than he's been healthy while on the roster. Kennedy is just one of those injury prone workers. I don't wish injuries to anyone...but somehow I saw this coming either in his first televised match or within a month of him being back. Hopefully he can remain healthy so that he can get the time needed to hone his craft and be great.

I took this straight from a previous post of mine but again... it's relavent.

What I really want to know is why is the only thing that people have to back up the "Kennedy Hate Train" is that he's injured more than he's wrestled? I seriously don't understand why the arguement of why Kennedy sucks is because he's injured is legit to anybody? Last time I checked, people DON'T TRY to get injured. Except maybe Jeff Hardy. Yeah.. Kennedy's intentional game plan of his career is the following...

I'm going to go injure myself many times on purpose. FTW???

You can say what you want about Kennedy, but him being injured again last night tells me there's got to be some kind of black cloud over the dude. Now, it's a wrist injury, which means that there will be no missed time and he'll still wrestle, but I mean it's something to think about.

And trust me, if you see any main eventer get injured in ANY form, it'll be reported. Just not as much as Kennedy's would be. I mean, the man CAME BACK from injury and what happens? INJURY!....injury. I'm a Kennedy fan. But I hope he doesn't end up a 'what might have been' kind of character.

I think it's real rediculous that he hurt his wrist by landing wrong with an RKO. After all that crap he talked about being the next Champion, he'd be lucky to make it to SummerSlam's card after this little injury. It's just that he JUST got back and after all that time he had been resting he gets injured by landing wrong??? RLY? Nah now c'mon now, I once believe in Ken but I can't run wit' him now..give somebody else deserving a chance @ the belt in Kenny's place<<<The Cars - Who's Gonna' Drive You Home Tonight?....TONIGHT!

I mean, whatever truth there is to that report... even if he has only slightly injured himself, it's just freakin' ridiculous. Personally, I have never seen much of Kennedy (and no surprise, how would I? I only get very limited wrestling TV, mostly PPVs, and he hasn't been on for quite awhile), but what I saw was definitely ok, and he definitely showed potential. But his proneness to injury is not even funny anymore. I mean, pretty much everyone gets injured every once in awhile, it just comes with the territory - the guys are out there like 300 nights a year, putting a lot of strain on their bodies... even with a decent physique that is bound to take its toll sometime. But Kennedy... it's just ridiculous. He comes back from 6 months of ANOTHER injury (like he hadn't had to pause for quite a long time before that one, either), and in his first match, he once again hurts himself?

I mean, this is really bad for him... I'm just not sure anymore how long WWE will keep up with this. First, Kennedy got injured during a major MITB-push, then again a little later on... and now this. Even if it is only minor, and even if it shouldn't sideline him again... it just gets you thinking even more about how long he will last this time before he hurts himself seriously yet again.

Now don't get me wrong, I really don't wanna bash on him or anything; as said, I do think he has a lot of potential... but this is really getting too much. For now, I just hope this injury now really isn't anything serious, and Kennedy somehow gets through this, and manages to stay healthy at least for a year or so...

This just goes to show how bad Kennedy really is, he can't even take an RKO without hurting himself. I mean, I don't know of anyone else thats ever gotten hurt by an rko, stunner, nor a ddp, all variations of the same move. Come the heck on now, he needs to go back to square one, and learn to take a bump, slam, etc...Its really not that effing hard.

My cousins are going into wrestling, and thats the VERY FIRST thing they teach you. Kennedy, really needs to get some wrestling skills, before he kills himself, or worse, someone else.

Being from Green Bay and a long time follower of ACW, Wisconsins Indy scene, I can tell you one thing about Mr. Kennedy. He was an every show competitor for ACW and surrounding feds, and was looked at with great respect.

In his final years with ACW, before Vinny Mac snagged him from us, Ken was the man who ran the practices and camps. He knew what he was doing and handed it down to wrestlers, most to all of who are still wrestling today. None of them are constantly injured.

Ken I believe also holds the record for most consecutive shows for ACW. Most the matches he had in this time were against none other than CM Punk. Some of the GREATEST matches I've ever seen, Indy or Pro.

So because he's having a hard time, because of these freak accidents, don't blame him or his skills. Ken is one of the most fine tuned superstars Vince has on the roster. Ken, CM Punk, and yes Hornswaggle are all former ACW Wisconsin competitors. CM Punk received training from Ken also and Punk's doing just fine.

Once Ken is able to put a run towards a fued, and several PPV's in a row, if the FREAK injuries stop you will all be impressed. I was excited when he signed, and am excited to see WWE refuses to give up on him. Vince knows, as well as I do, that he has a gem in Mr. Kennedy and needs to get the most out of him no matter what.

GOOD LUCK Mr. Kennedy..........KENNEDY!......(aka Kamikazee Ken Anderson)

I really like Kennedy because of his smart-ass persona. Let's not forget who he constantly gets advice from on his character....Stone Cold Steve Austin. His actions mirror Austin a bit, don't they? However, Kennedy does have a problem with staying healthy and his injuries have stalled his pushes to the top on more than several occasions so he needs to do something to correct that. By the way, was I the only one expecting HBK as the 5th man the other night? I thought Kennedy might be the 5th man, but I thought HBK before I thought Kennedy.

Its a shame but Mr Kennedy just doesnt seem to have any luck i mean look at the list of things that have put Kennedy out the pass 4 years

December 2005: latissimus dorsi tear out for 6 months
May 2007: massive hematoma out 2 months
September2007: gets suspended out 1 month
August 2008:dislocated shoulder out 9 months

I'm just glad that Vince still has faith in Kennedy cus you'd think he'd release guys who got injured all the time

Someone mentioned Edge being injured a lot. Can we also not forget Mark Henry? Yes, he sucks, yes he just wastes screen time. The dude was also injured every damn moment he stepped in the ring. Considering his skills, I'm surprised no one was injured by him.

I like Kennedy, I'm not going to go buy a shirt or anything, but I like his style. It does suck he keeps getting injured though. Hopefully this is just a stinger in the wrist and heals up with some ice and such. I mean, I jammed my wrist not that long ago from falling down my stairs and it HURT for a few days. So, hopefully it isn't anything major and he can keep healthy.

I definetly like Kennedy, but unfortunatly i have to say i think its only 1 more serious injury untill we see him being released.

However Vinnie Mac has shown he must hold Kennedy in high regard due to the fact he has majour injuries and still gets big pushes. So lets hope for the best from Mr Kennedy ........ Kennedy.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. I know it's just a hurt wrist, but still. The injuries just won't leave him alone. But he'll be back and still good condition. If Matt Hardy can wrestle with a broken arm, then I'm sure Kennedy can work through a hurt wrist. There's nothing to serioulsy worry about. Unless he gets another serious injury...

Why is this guy always getting injured. I feel sorry for him. He has the look, the mic skills, and decent in ring skills. He is also over. But how many times can this happen?

If he gets seriously injured one more time, I suggest moving him to Smackdown, replacing Todd Grisham as the commentator. I mean I could seriously see this guy as World Heavyweight Champion, but he is too fragile. He might break his arm holding the title up in victory.

And I'm a Kennedy fan.

Well, isn't that just a kick in the crotch to Kennedy to get released right after the return. Oh well. Granted, as is being said left and right, the man could keep himself off the disabled list. Damn it, Ken.

God damn it! This sucks so much, I'm a massive Kennedy mark so this is just the worst. You can't really blame WWE though, here's no point in keeping somebody on payroll if they're always hurt. Hopefully he'll land on his feet and come back someday, or at the very least go to TNA.

I don't understand why they have to release him!! They could've made him an on-screen character...Like replacing Vicky Guerrero as GM for example...He has plenty of charisma and has been over since day one!...Another mistake by WWE. But them again he'll probably end up in TNA as their World Champ soon...just like all the other ex-WWE guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back