Raw September 18, 2018 - More Mercy Than This Sunday

Hopefully the few weeks off have given the writers time to figure Bayley out, which should take all of eight seconds instead of the thinking they put into her.

For me it's not even that it's bad. It's the same teams fighting each other over and over and over for no reason other than they have nothing else to do.

Haven't they put on some of the best matches of the year?

Not really. Nothing they've done has topped New Day vs. Usos at Summerslam.

I don't hate the actual matches. I'm just really, really bored by seeing them fight over and over. You can watch a movie you like over and over again and eventually you're going to get tired of it.

Another annoying thing about modern WWE: wasting big moves.

Cesaro and Sheamus just used a 3D and it's barely acknowledged before we're off to the next thing ten seconds later. Slow down for a few seconds already and let stuff sink in.

Not really. Nothing they've done has topped New Day vs. Usos at Summerslam.

I don't hate the actual matches. I'm just really, really bored by seeing them fight over and over. You can watch a movie you like over and over again and eventually you're going to get tired of it.

Goodfellas would like to have a word with you.

And yeah, I'm aggregating Raw and SD tag matches.

Goodfellas would like to have a word with you.

And yeah, I'm aggregating Raw and SD tag matches.

There's a good division if you add them together as you can get some fresh matches in there. If nothing else just rotate some teams in and out for the sake of keeping things from getting stale.

So let me get this right Reigns doesn't wrestle anymore except for the odd match. Last time I saw him in the ring was against Jordan a couple of weeks ago. Can't remember the time before that.

How sad is it that I knew it was going to be Crews because I knew this was the kind of spot he would be in?

Crews desperately needs a gimmick. Maybe he should take over Ziggler's since he seems to have abandoned it in favour of finding a new one.

Crews desperately needs a gimmick. Maybe he should take over Ziggler's since he seems to have abandoned it in favour of finding a new one.

I think he could benefit from an attire or in ring change. He really strikes me as like a create-a-wrestler preset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back