Raw LD 6/02/14

I didn't see it coming but it makes sense.
Rollins seems to be the overshadowed one in the group for the most part.

If done right this could elevate him without devaluing the other two. It has my interest for sure.

To the people saying the Shield will add a new member, it won't happen. They are going to be all moving on to singles careers. The Shield may get a partner just for the MITB ppv but after that, Roman Reigns climb to the top starts.

Also it helps keep Triple H out of matches. He can be more of a mentor so to speak and we can see tag matches and combination of singles matches with Rollins and Orton vs The Shield.

There's no point in adding a new member of the Shield.

The moment would have been topped off even better with Seth removing his vest and all that while mimicking his Shield symbol.

Multi swerves on the way. Rollins tonight, Ambrose in the next few weeks and at Slam when it seems H has the advantage over Reigns the Shield unites and stands tall. Maybe put together by the master mind of the dirtiest player in the game.

I agree, I think they could have done a few more things with Rollins turn. He should have taken the Shield attire off and maybe show more emotion screaming "it's my time" or something along those lines

Minus boring moments on raw this week, it was good and the ending, didn't see it coming, I'm in shock still.

WOW. I like that a lot. I was just thinking last night - of all three of these guys, Rollins I think needed to do the most to stand out. And boy oh boy, does being the shocking wild card to turn on the Shield when everyone expected it would be Ambrose sure do that. This is gonna be so good.

I don't know if the Shield will find a third. The Shield is about being brothers after all, and you don't just find a brother out of nowhere. I'm wondering if maybe, just maybe, Cody Rhodes could be headed to the Shield. They could also maybe follow tradition of bringing people from NXT and I think maybe Sami Zayn could be that guy.

Absolutely no idea where this goes from here, which is just perfect. I love this.

I also think it's very likely that this leads to Ambrose and Reigns just not being able to keep it together. How many times has Rollins been called the Architect, and we've been reminded that he keeps the Shield together? Reigns and Ambrose even showed tension during last night's post show conference. Maybe we see something like Orton & Rollins vs. Reigns/Ambrose but Ambrose and Reigns just can no longer function as a team.

I expect the odds to be stackef against Roman Reigns come SummerSlam.

So expect an Ambrose turn some time in the near future as well.

Will be interesting to find out why Seth Sold Out nevertheless, I just hope that isn't done on SmackDown so as to devalue it.

All in all, I didn't see the Seth Rollins swerve coming at all but it puts focus on him, albeit as a Heel, whilst keeping the crowd behind the other 2 also.

As the saying goes, all good things must come to an end, and the Shield was no exception

Tbh, from Ambrose's reaction initially, for a second, I thought he was in cahoots with Rollins and Evolution...

One things for sure...these announcers suck balls. Cant even sell moments like tonight properly

I also think it's very likely that this leads to Ambrose and Reigns just not being able to keep it together. How many times has Rollins been called the Architect, and we've been reminded that he keeps the Shield together? Reigns and Ambrose even showed tension during last night's post show conference. Maybe we see something like Orton & Rollins vs. Reigns/Ambrose but Ambrose and Reigns just can no longer function as a team.

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. No need to turn either of them or replace Rollins, this is the thing that makes the most sense and would validate that turn ("I'm sick of being the glue that holds this team together" - Seth Rollins, February).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back