RAW LD 5/23/2016 - WWE Becomes Great Again

I didn't even want them to be aligned with Reigns, but The Club should've turned on Styles last night or at the previous PPV.

That probably was the plan before they realized they needed Finn for one more match in NXT because they've done a piss poor job of building main eventers in the wake of indygate.

I think KO winning the MITB briefcase might be the best course of action. Elevate him.

With Reigns vs Rollins happening at MitB, I wonder if that might be a factor in Ambrose getting his hands on the briefcase...

I know there have been rumours about Cena vs Reigns, but you'd think that SummerSlam might come a bit too soon for that match, ntm, having Reigns beat Rollins cleanly so soon after the latter's injury return might not be the best booking, lMO.

With Reigns vs Rollins happening at MitB, I wonder if that might be a factor in Ambrose getting his hands on the briefcase...

I know there have been rumours about Cena vs Reigns, but you'd think that SummerSlam might come a bit too soon for that match, ntm, having Reigns beat Rollins cleanly so soon after the latter's injury return might not be the best booking, lMO.

Thinking forward a bit, getting the belt out of the inevitable Shield triple threat might be for the best. It doesn't really need the belt (and would probably end with some Wyatt or Club fuckery of some sort anyways). Get the belt back to Cena at Summerslam. KO could get the MITB and cash in on Cena. You get a new main eventer out of the deal, and gain a pile of new feuds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back