RAW LD 10/28: HBShizzled

Pretty sure the wyatts are setting up for a traditional survivor series match...

Yes, I know. I was making a joke because the Rhodes were given a title shot while the Uso's were number 1 contenders.

Wow, I had almost forgotten that Money in the Bank was cashed in. Kinda shows how many good moments Raw has had tonight.

Natalya isn't that great a wrestler. Somehow not looking like supermodel creates the illusion that a woman wrestler can wrestle.

Yup, so terrible that they go to her to help train\teach the ropes to every other damn diva not named AJ....

She is hot though.

9391867169_ac02663657_o.png

Yep.

Wonder who botch that finish, Summer Rae turning too early towards the ring or Nattie being too slow to get up.

Another illusion is that AJ is that good...

AJ isnt a badass, but she is more talented at this than almost all the Divas roster now and in previous years. Which really isnt saying much, but its something and this is way too much discussion on the Divas than they deserve.

I want to see if everybody is still excited about Survivor Series if Big Show is revealed as the next challenger for Orton's WWE Champioship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back