RAW LD 10/28: HBShizzled

I'm really happy to see Cena as WHC. I feel like he can actually do something to elevate the WHC and have some interesting feuds with it while leaving the WWE title spotlight on Bryan/Orton.

Holy shit is this going to be the first time someone does the beatdown AND the cashing in? On Cena no less.

I'd love it if they came back with either Cena standing over Sandow or Sandow holding the title and Cole saying "BET YOU WISH YOU DOWNLOADED THE APP!"

I would laugh if Cena just stayed outside the ring and was counted out. Sandow wins the match but not the belt, and the briefcase is gone.

I'd love it if they came back with either Cena standing over Sandow or Sandow holding the title and Cole saying "BET YOU WISH YOU DOWNLOADED THE APP!"

legit lol

I actually kinda wish they would. It'd be ballsy enough to impress me. Plus they're gonna show what happened regardless.

This only the third cash-in that actually caused some semblance of a match, rather than a Money in the Bank holder cashing in on an injured champion. It feels weird. But that's what happens when Cena is around MitB.

Edit: Another fucking commercial? Are you kidding me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back