Royal Rumble LD Pre-Chat

Will do. Though, technically I wasnt breaking the rules. I'm not asking for a lamp, nor am I supplying one. I am asking for advise on whether or not it is worth me finding a lamp to watch live or not. However, in any case I wont mention lamps again.

I'm at almost 600 and I don't feel like a veteran. I think the veterarns are guys like you with 1000 posts and more. I consider myself to be a regular.

But anyway, here's to hoping Edge returns tonight. I won't say he'll win the thing, but if he returns tonight it'd be sweet.

If you're such a veteran, why did you ask for a stream? Oh, that's right. Because you're an idiot.

Apple sauce MTFO anal secks hard nipples Chinese crack ****es i like it up my tender little ass cheeks.

That is all.

If you're such a veteran, why did you ask for a stream? Oh, that's right. Because you're an idiot.

Or because it wasn't cracked down upon until today? Razor, shut your ****e mouth. Don't talk about SC like that. He's a good poster, and my tag team partner and friend. He is NOT JKO, or similar.

Did you even READ his fucking post? He didn't say he was a veteran. He said he didnt feel like a veteran. Recently you've been so eager to "Shit on" people who don't deserve it you've only made yourself look like a fucking idiot.

Or because it wasn't cracked down upon until today?

It's always been against the rules. Look at the mods if you're going to whine about the rule not being enforced. He broke a well-established rule that has seen the greats banned.

Razor, shut your ****e mouth.

Only if you promise to shut up and go to your graphics section that no one cares about.

Don't talk about SC like that.

I'll talk about him any which way I want, thanks.

He's a good poster, and my tag team partner and friend.

Shoulda taught him not to ask for streams then, huh?

He is NOT JKO, or similar.

Just as stupid.

Go look at the Genesis LD. You're fucking wrong this time, Razor. SC is a good poster and is in no way an idiot. People mentioned and asked for streams in the past a ton. It's always been against the rules, but this time they cracked down on it.

Who cares? He'll be back soon enough. Or not. Either way, it was against the rules whether or not they cracked down on it today or since forever.

I'm not protesting the banning. I'm talking about Razor making attacks on someone who can't defend himself and doesn't deserve it.

Go look at the Genesis LD.

Then report the posts that are asking for streams? Or sit here and cry about it. I don't care which.
You're fucking wrong this time, Razor.

I bet I'm not.
SC is a good poster and is in no way an idiot.

He asked for a stream, which is illegal. Not only against the forum rules, but also against United States Copyright Law. He's an idiot.

People mentioned and asked for streams in the past a ton.

They asked for lamps. Which, now, is against the rules I'm sure. Can't be having an underground internet furniture ring.

It's always been against the rules, but this time they cracked down on it.

They've always banned people asking for streams. If you believe the rule wasn't enforced in the Genesis PPV, then report those posts are take it up with Slyfox, whom I believe is still online.

Your tag team < FromtheBack

I'm not protesting the banning. I'm talking about Razor making attacks on someone who can't defend himself and doesn't deserve it.

On whether I deserved it is subjective opinion, but I can't count how many people attacked me when I was Bar Room bant.

Calling him an idiot is an attack? My god. I thought it was a very mild flame in the Bar Room. I'm sorry. I'll be sure to call people "poopie heads" if that's better.

You and FTS don't count as a tag team. If you joined WZCW and partnered with USA and called it FromTheBack, then I'd consider you one.

You and FTS don't count as a tag team. If you joined WZCW and partnered with USA and called it FromTheBack, then I'd consider you one.

We most definitely count as a tag team. Just look at our work in the Cigar Lounge.

Driving Discussion in the Cigar Lounge = Posting RPs (and thereby driving discussion) in WZCW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back