RAW LD 10/28: HBShizzled

So, what is the possibility of the "devil" being an actual person who is hiring/using out the Wyatts?

If so, any thoughts on who?

Vince McMahon is about as evil as you can get, no?

it-s-me-austin-o.gif

Is it possible the devil will be revealed as Paul Heyman?

Also LOL at the Real American tron clip being shown with The Rhodes Brother's music.

We got ourselves new number 1 contenders for the tag titles.

And by that I mean the Wyatts, because they'll get a title shot for being in a big angle despite the Real Americans deserving the next shot.

I actually like the fact that the Real Americans just won, despite the fact they only lost to Los Matadores the night before.

It establishes that there is in fact a division. Rather than just The Shield, The Usos, and Rhodes/Goldust battling it out for the titles with a tag undercard of Los Matadores, Real Americans, 3MB, PTP and Tons of Funk.

This opens up a new feud. I'm game.

We got ourselves new number 1 contenders for the tag titles.

And by that I mean the Wyatts, because they'll get a title shot for being in a big angle despite the Real Americans deserving the next shot.

Pretty sure the wyatts are setting up for a traditional survivor series match...

Also, I'm predicting that Mark Henry will crash the Orton celebration just because people will be predicting it will be the Big Show. Swerve.

Michael Cole - "Cena, being the fighter that he is say yes, I'll take the match"

It was a cash in. He had no choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back