Raw 3/06/17: The Gift of Jackhammer

Wait, so it's back...but it's also front?

Taco Bell, don't take this the wrong way; but your food is kind of unstable.

Is Brock supposed to show up tonight? He sure as hell should. As should Taker if he's gonna be wrestling at Mania.

Aries still going with the "my package" thing. That's a brave move Cotton, let's see if that works out for him!

Wrestling is serious biz. And I'd say whining on social media is a minor reaction. Back in the day fans used to assault wrestlers, flip over cars, and set shit on fire on a regular basis.

Oh they don't do that anymore. Damm I'm in trouble I guess.

According to Cagematch they've fought each other in some capacity 72 times. And that's just in the WWE.

Has to include house shows I assume? I know I've seen them on TV a lot... 12 TV matches sounds pretty close. Unless it also counts tag matches... then I'm going with like... 20.

If this doesn't end with Neville retaining and Aries going after him to set up Wrestlemania, there is no hope for this division.

Oh look... only 34 minutes before the fucking CM Punk chants. That's 33 minutes longer than I thought Chicago would last.

Hulk Hogan would put butts in seats, he can still punch...thats all he needs to do, punch and push, hulk up and make a comeback.

Hogan sells tickets. Flat out truth. All he has to do is come out to that music, do the flexing in the ring, and go back up the ramp. I would pay for it because I've never seen Hogan live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back