Raw LD Thread (6-17-13)

And that ladies and gentlemen, is how it's fucking done. Everything in service of a storyline, surprises, great utilization of non-wrestler characters, and solid in-ring competition to tie it all together.

Great, great, great show.

And that ladies and gentlemen, is how it's fucking done. Everything in service of a storyline, surprises, great utilization of non-wrestler characters, and solid in-ring competition to tie it all together.

Great, great, great show.
They basically set up every major summer angle in one night, and did so brilliantly each time.

Just a brilliant, brilliant show. Absolutely phenomenal.

Are those the same creative team that were responsible for things like Michael Cole vs Jerry Lawler wrestlemania feud? I can't believe it.

Quite possibly if not definitely my favorite episode of Raw since the episode with Bischoff's Gold Rush Tournament. What a fucking show. Props to WWE.

I'm sure it'll be a good match but I still don't see the appeal. I'd fight CM Punk if I had to. I'd run from Lesnar like a little bitch.

Most people want to see because of the concept of two 'Heyman Guys' fighting each other makes them jizz their pants. I want to see because I just want to see Brock break bitches in half.

Are those the same creative team that were responsible for things like Michael Cole vs Jerry Lawler wrestlemania feud? I can't believe it.
That was two years ago, so I'm sure there are different people on it now.

But I can't even believe it's the same team who were responsible for the incredibly boring Cena/Ryback feud that just ended last night.

I'm sure it'll be a good match but I still don't see the appeal. I'd fight CM Punk if I had to. I'd run from Lesnar like a little bitch.
I believe that's the appeal - it's a classic David vs Goliath story. People tend to enjoy cheering for underdogs, cheering for a small guy against a giant monster of a man.

I believe that's the appeal - it's a classic David vs Goliath story. People tend to enjoy cheering for underdogs, cheering for a small guy against a giant monster of a man.

I guess. It would be pretty sweet if Punk beat him, that'd put him on a pretty high level.

Fuck. I think I'm into this too.

Great Raw. Henry suprised me but I guess its logical and MiTB is coming good this year with fresh summer feuds. Looking forward for Punk/Lesnar and hope Bryan is OK and that this was planed as an angle...

That was two years ago, so I'm sure there are different people on it now.

But I can't even believe it's the same team who were responsible for the incredibly boring Cena/Ryback feud that just ended last night.

Perhaps Paul Heyman and Zeb Colter are standing over the writer's shoulders. There's something to be said for the rise of Triple H as a backstage power, as well.

One of the all-time great Raws - wish I had watched it live but there you go.

Loved the ending particularly. Punk actually fighting the F5 instead of acting like being picked up knocked you unconscious was a nice touch, and the imagery of Punk knocked out with a microphone lying by his head was nice, even if it was pretty clearly unintentional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back